intelligent

learning speed

heart

total potential in skill points

experience

popularity

confidence

injury hidden

All there values i believe have a random value from 1 to 150 for each one.(dont quote me on this part )

the 6 main ones that all fighters need to be average or better in order of important or chin / heart /ko power /learning speed decent confidence and a not bad cutting hidden.

Everything else you can slider around or not important.

Hello fellas.

How many hiddens does a fighter have? I only know of the 3 you select upon creation but in the TOTP, there are occasionally hiddens there that I didnt select.

Thanks

chin

ko power

how bad a fighter cuts

intelligent

learning speed

heart

total potential in skill points

experience

popularity

confidence

the 6 main ones that all fighters need in other of important or chin / heart /ko power /learning speed decent confidence and a not bad cutting hidden.

Everything else you can slider around or not important.

I wanna add something

"There are also two other hiddens

• Potential: This is the total skill your fighter can reach, before he stops gaining total skills. You can still train and improve in an individual skill beyond that point, however, points gained in whatever you are training will come from your fighter's other skills. This value is between 77 and 80%
  • Age Drop Off: At some point your fighter will start to lose skills due to age. This is a random age between 28 and 35."
  • Injury proneness

What might be useful is also this here, the TOTT order of hiddens that show up. The list was posted here in the forum from someone, so i am reposting it here.

Left

• Insanely Flexible
  • Granite Chin
  • Cardio Machine
  • KO Power (can improve with training)
  • Very Quick
  • Very strong
  • Big Right Hand & Good Chin (not sure which is higher)
  • Cuts Easy
  • Big Heart
  • Unknown Order : Experienced, prefers Standup

Right

• Granite Chin
  • Good Gas Tank
  • Knockout Power ( Can improve with training)
  • Solid Chin & Heavy Handed ( not sure which is higher)
  • Powerful
  • Very Confident
  • Determined
  • Tends to Cut
  • Intelligent

Since you also mentioned the picked 3 hiddens at the start i just wanna add also that the picking of those 3 hiddens doesnt garantie you to have them high on your Fighter. I dont know if the wiki page is outdated, but i remembered it with picking hidden`s you get a higher chance on rolling a high number on creation.

Example : every hidden you choose has 10% for a high roll (=high skill number), then with picking 3 hiddens you will get a higher chance +10% more ( so 20% // made up % dont know the exact thing) and rolling a high skill number.

I just checked Wiki Page tho and thats what was written on there.

"If you select the tick box you will receive a +30 boost to that particular attribute, although the final skill cannot exceed 150 after that +30 boost."

Means every hidded get a random roll and you selected Hiddens get a +30 Point boost. Example : If a hidden gets a 30 point roll you get 80 points, If you get a 140 point roll you can 10 points extra on it since you cant go over 150.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Left

• Insanely Flexible
  • Granite Chin
  • Cardio Machine
  • KO Power (can improve with training)
  • Very Quick
  • Very strong
  • Big Right Hand & Good Chin (not sure which is higher)
  • Cuts Easy
  • Big Heart
  • Unknown Order : Experienced, prefers Standup

Right

• Granite Chin
  • Good Gas Tank
  • Knockout Power ( Can improve with training)
  • Solid Chin & Heavy Handed ( not sure which is higher)
  • Powerful
  • Very Confident
  • Determined
  • Tends to Cut
  • Intelligent

so those 2 lists of hidden is with the best hidden ontop and the worst bottom?

didnt know insanely flexible and good gas tank were that good to have

so those 2 lists of hidden is with the best hidden ontop and the worst bottom?

didnt know insanely flexible and good gas tank were that good to have

Not, thats the hierarchy. So insanely flexible will show above granite chin if a fighter has both 14+ flexibility and a granite chin.

• Upvote 2

Killer instinct is another hidden. Not one you can add 30 points to though.

Have you got anymoree information on this? Sources, confirmation etc?

This theory was raised before but quickly subsided, so just want the facts if you got them

P.s not calling you a liar, just like to be clued up and you seemed absolutely sure

I always thought 'killer instinct' was a mix of a few hiddens, but IQ playing a main part. I have had some really stupid dudes on my roster, when they rock their opponent they don't know how to finish. This is speculation though, I might be talking out of my arse

• Upvote 1

So, would you guys keep a fighter who had intelligent on their TOTT? Would you keep this guy http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=286051

Mind you at the time of the fight his cardio and strength are a (3)woeful.

What are your thoughts?

If you look at the hierarchy, intelligent is at the very bottom. Which means he definitely has NO above average points in any other hidden above intelligent. Insta sack.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=New_users_guide#Creating_a_fighter

So Killer Instinct isn't actually a hidden, Mike just called it that on the wiki. Instead it is actually referring to KO Power. I'm gonna edit it now, but for future reference, this is what is currently stated on the wiki.

• Hidden attributes: As with the real world, some people have “it” and some just don’t. You’ll never get to see these attributes but you can affect them somewhat. The 9 hidden attributes are as follows. Intelligence, experience, heart, chin, injury proneness (if that’s a word), killer instinct, self confidence, cuts and fast learner.
  • Upvote 4

http://mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=New_users_guide#Creating_a_fighter

So Killer Instinct isn't actually a hidden, Mike just called it that on the wiki. Instead it is actually referring to KO Power. I'm gonna edit it now, but for future reference, this is what is currently stated on the wiki.

• Hidden attributes: As with the real world, some people have “it” and some just don’t. You’ll never get to see these attributes but you can affect them somewhat. The 9 hidden attributes are as follows. Intelligence, experience, heart, chin, injury proneness (if that’s a word), killer instinct, self confidence, cuts and fast learner.

The wiki has needed some sprucing up for YEARS now. Is it getting a gradual rehaul?

Hello fellas.

How many hiddens does a fighter have? I only know of the 3 you select upon creation but in the TOTP, there are occasionally hiddens there that I didnt select.

Thanks

Selecting hiddens increases that hidden by +30. Hiddens are generated via "dice-roll" between 1-150. Whatever you select, adds +30 to that selected hidden but the base roll for each individual hidden is between 1 and 150.

• Upvote 2

Selecting hiddens increases that hidden by +30. Hiddens are generated via "dice-roll" between 1-150. Whatever you select, adds +30 to that selected hidden but the base roll for each individual hidden is between 1 and 150.

Just to add if your random roll for a hidden is greater than 120 your bonus 30 points will only make it 150. So, if you roll a 150 and also have that box checked you get nothing extra. Or if you rolled a 148 you would only get 2 points to get you to 150. I am glad someone remembered my hierarchy thread. I might go back in it and see if there are better updates to make.

• 3 weeks later...