EMPIRE (310k) NEW OWNER

chuckw94

RISE is a great example actually. Humble was taking a hiatus and I moved on to another project, plus I had to move out anyways as I had my champions coming into the org. The org still stands, I should know lol my guys own their respective divisions.

Before that Island Fc is also a perfect example.

FARTMMA is my 3rd successful org, not sure if you have any competitive fighters in it but no complaints so far.

You must have a different definition of what a finish is.

Humble and I co-owned the org and split the tasks 50/50 at first , the last 3-4 months he was very busy so I took on most of the responsibilities but I like orgs so no complains there.

Also although I invested on the org my salary was always 1/1/1 from what I remember. After it didn’t look like Humble would be coming back I started looking for another owner to take over as my 325k fighters were ready to fight in the org. In the end he found one and the rest is history.

RISE lives on today and the 320k fighters are almost ready to move onto the biggest orgs.

For you maybe holding an org is your measure of success but I look at a much broader picture. Look at what I started in 340k , we avoided all the mistakes from 310 and 320 and the bracket is the healthiest the game has seen in a very long time.

Now you know :)

• Upvote 1

Didn't know you had a God complex. Guess it should have been obvious, but at least your actions make a lot more sense now. I can respect that your trying to improve the game in your own way and thats I guess all that matters in the end. Lends more weight to all your random complaints, and I don't know enough about you or this game to tell truth from lies so I'll take it at face value and should the criticism turn my way I'll try and look at it in as open a way as possible

• Upvote 3