EMPIRE (310k) NEW OWNER

chuckw94

Hey guys we're looking for a new EXPERIENCED owner for EMPIRE 310K. you MUST have experience in the org game. And no it will not be first come first serve, we have a group of managers who will decide. The org will be well stocked with money and the org currently has 2 gyms open to all its fighters along with a nutrition company that will provide free samples to all(EMPIRE fighters) who ask.

You must be able to deal with all sorts of managers and be able to get along with everyone (within reason). We have a chat group and will help with any problems that come around.

This will not be a buy and merge org, it will remain a ID org.

So if you can accept all that please get in touch with me in game or comment here, thanks for your time.

• Upvote 2

Most managers who have the knowledge to run an org, also know how much effort and time it takes to run it correctly.

It will not be easy to find a good owner who will stick around. Hopefully you will though.

I've been working on cutting the roster to make it manageable for the next person to take over. It's a great org with a ton of talent. If this org goes, the 310k+ fighters will have no choice to go unrestricted, and I would say at least 90% of them aren't ready and will get eaten alive by the older guys. Really hope someone takes the org on and keeps it flowing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this aint a whole lot better.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=951881

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=952261

nice and easy breeze into top 10. getting fat off island hype.

Drago campaigned for those fights. Maybe he'll come in here and confirm, don't know. Obviously you could care less about the last 310k ID org going under as you don't have a single fighter under the banner. But I'm sure all other managers who have fighters here care. So, if you could kindly fuck off with your negativity, It'd be appreciated it.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Also, who is the guy who “owns” empire now? Would obviously appear to be someone’s multi as he’s never really fought, has a huge bank account, and has project fighters in a private gym with another owner who’s got almost exactly the same name as him and looks to have just returned to the game.

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=127116

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=18439

• Upvote 3

Why did Chuck give up on it and go to Pride? The guy he’s running pride with was doing a great job there on his own before chuck bought him out. He’d have been better off letting the other guy run it and staying at Empire and then transitioning Empire eventually to unrestricted

Alfred was supposed to stay on and run Empire, but for his own personal reasons, he no longer can. I genuinely have no interest in running an org and am doing it as a place-holder(and the nonsense I read from people like Camara, Grumpy cocksucker, Karter, etc make it just THAT much more enjoyable(not)!). Another 6 months and Empire can easily go unrestricted, but for now, it needs a good owner.

• Downvote 1

Also, who is the guy who “owns” empire now? Would obviously appear to be someone’s multi as he’s never really fought, has a huge bank account, and has project fighters in a private gym with another owner who’s got almost exactly the same name as him and looks to have just returned to the game.

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=127116

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=18439

Don't know anything about that. Chuck found this guy willing to hold Empire for a month(not sure what the agreement was). That's as much as I know about that.

So to answer a few questions

1. The matchmaking = not that its anyone's business what we do in our own org but here goes. Steve wanted to move up and tossed a few names out of who he wanted, of course we normally wouldn't do a fight like that BUT with very few options and the tickets running WE made the fight. Alex explained the other fight.

2. Me walking away from EMPIRE = Well AGAIN it's our business but I'll explain anyway. It was going to be me running an open ID and if we were lucky we would of gotten most of the EMPIRE fighters when they were ready to move up, some things came up and Alfred moved on. So here we are now looking for a new owner.

EMPIRE'S Current owner = a guy who came forward when I was looking for a VIP a few months back, with me having no luck I asked him and he said he could hold it a month til we find a new owner, and as you all know good short notice help isn't cheap.

If the org fails it isn't for lack of trying, those who want to throw negative comments this way can F#$k off.

1. The matchmaking = not that its anyone's business what we do in our own org but here goes. Steve wanted to move up and tossed a few names out of who he wanted, of course we normally wouldn't do a fight like that BUT with very few options and the tickets running WE made the fight. Alex explained the other fight.

2. Me walking away from EMPIRE = Well AGAIN it's our business but I'll explain anyway. It was going to be me running an open ID and if we were lucky we would of gotten most of the EMPIRE fighters when they were ready to move up, some things came up and Alfred moved on. So here we are now looking for a new owner.

EMPIRE'S Current owner = a guy who came forward when I was looking for a VIP a few months back, with me having no luck I asked him and he said he could hold it a month til we find a new owner, and as you all know good short notice help isn't cheap.

If the org fails it isn't for lack of trying, those who want to throw negative comments this way can F#$k off.

As a side note, the org is not going to fail. I will keep up w/ the operations if no one else can step up, even if some of you fine cocksuckers(I'm looking at you Grumpy) don't like it.

• Upvote 2

You do realise that Super Heavyweight actually has a win over Iain Tower from not so long ago and in those fights that you just highlighted, he was winning one of them until the cut stoppage and in the second lost a close decision 2 rounds to 3? Hardly a mismatch at all and on all occasions Super Heavyweight was the legitimate number one contender for the belt.

• Upvote 2

I didnt mean it as an attack at all. Other than the whole Multi thing, but that's not on you. I only wondered why you chose Pride over Empire? I am a big fan of Empire, and it fills a whole in the market while Pride is another unrestricted org that there are quite a few of. I just kind of figured given Alfred being unable to help out, that Empire would be the one to keep going, thats all. Definitely didn't mean it as an attack at all

1. The matchmaking = not that its anyone's business what we do in our own org but here goes. Steve wanted to move up and tossed a few names out of who he wanted, of course we normally wouldn't do a fight like that BUT with very few options and the tickets running WE made the fight.

Thanks Chuck.

I remember there being 4-5 very interesting fights (including Gagnon) when we chose door #3 but whatever, we had to put butts in seats and I'm still fixing Steve's build so no I wasn't gonna park him (and watch depop) for 60 days waiting for the chump Gagnon who went gallivanting to 205 with some BRB TACOS excuse.

But of course once again I have the solution :)

Suit-too-big.jpg

To be continued.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That negro Luther Jones (318441) 's avatar turned white the day Alex became staff lololol

Before:

32b27.jpg

After:

7w25.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks Chuck.

I remember there being 4-5 very interesting fights (including Gagnon) when we chose door #3 but whatever, we had to put butts in seats and I'm still fixing Steve's build so no I wasn't gonna park him (and watch depop) for 60 days waiting for the chump Gagnon who went gallivanting to 205 with some BRB TACOS excuse.

But of course once again I have the solution :)

Suit-too-big.jpg

To be continued.....

Gagnon fight was already booked when you made a "brave" move to 185, black pinnochio. I would've taken that fight in a heartbeat.

Stop lying, nose gonna grow so long that you'll start poking holes in the ceiling while you sleep.

And while Alex was Island Hype Farming (lol and he almost lost to SuperHeavyweight)

these monsters (managed by some of the best managers in the game) were NOT fighting him lolol

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14856285534075.jpg http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15130501601842.jpg http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w26.jpg

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

Camara didnt you just send me a message asking if you could run EMPIRE ? Dont worry I have screenshots to remind you, I also have a screenshot of you asking to fight Bullettzowich and NOT Gagnon right off. You'll have 3 fights left after Gagnon so you can man up and finish your contract or sit it out and be on your way once the contract expires.

• Upvote 8

Camara didnt you just send me a message asking if you could run EMPIRE ? Dont worry I have screenshots to remind you, I also have a screenshot of you asking to fight Bullettzowich and NOT Gagnon right off. You'll have 3 fights left after Gagnon so you can man up and finish your contract or sit it out and be on your way once the contract expires.

Damnnnnn, Camara got truthed yOOOOOOO.

I did and when you never replied I noticed you had left your alliance.

No need to screenshot anything puppet for unlike you I actually finish what I start :)

• Upvote 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5541443

• Upvote 2