Why not improve my stats when I training?

machoman

Hello, my name is machoman, and I have a doubt. Why not improve my stats when I am training my fighter? I don´t know if I have a bad train or if I need train more of 2 times that ability how for example: Kicks, Knees, ... Is that, in the section of condition (agility, balance, ...) It improve good, but in the section of (punches, escapes, ...) It not improve. I leave you my training:

Mon AM: Takedowns

Mon PM: Kicks

Tues AM: Knees

Tues PM: Ground and Pound

Wed AM: Punch Technique

Wed PM: Knees

Thurs AM: Standing Elbows

Thurs PM: Defensive Grappling

Fri AM: Takedown Defense

Fri PM: Sub Offense

Sat AM: Standing Elbows

Sat PM: Clinchwork

In my opinion, I think would better my fighter it will need a rest. What do you think?

• Upvote 1

Hello, my name is machoman, and I have a doubt. Why not improve my stats when I am training my fighter? I don´t know if I have a bad train or if I need train more of 2 times that ability how for example: Kicks, Knees, ... Is that, in the section of condition (agility, balance, ...) It improve good, but in the section of (punches, escapes, ...) It not improve. I leave you my training:

Mon AM: Takedowns

Mon PM: Kicks

Tues AM: Knees

Tues PM: Ground and Pound

Wed AM: Punch Technique

Wed PM: Knees

Thurs AM: Standing Elbows

Thurs PM: Defensive Grappling

Fri AM: Takedown Defense

Fri PM: Sub Offense

Sat AM: Standing Elbows

Sat PM: Clinchwork

In my opinion, I think would better my fighter it will need a rest. What do you think?

There are a lot of variables involved with training. Physicals are not affected by your fighters learning speed, only his age, so it's possible that you have a slow learner. I would also need more information then you have provided so far. Things like How old is your fighter? And how much energy does he have at the moment and during training etc. If you dip below 90% energy you will progress much slower than if you maintain your energy levels above 90%. Things like that. It is also possible that your fighter just has a crappy learning speed to start with. It happens. PM me in game and I can go over this stuff with you in more detail. I would also advise you to get yourself a mentor. They are invaluable for starting players and will help you to understand the game better and likely increase your enjoyment of the game (because winning is way more fun then losing).

P.S. Also two training sessions without noticeable improvement is not at all uncommon. It usually takes at least that many to see improvement.

• Upvote 1

Hello again, Warnwynd thank you for your tips, but I must give you details of my fighter. Here are the details:

My fighter has 18 years old.

My fighter has 48.41% of energy. (And I am sure his energy it is going to less, because he trains in full time).

And I have a question. Can it be that (the gym), can influence the training of my fighter?

I know you say my fighter has slow learn, because as I said before, my fighter has 18 years old, and he is beginner.

• Upvote 1

Hello again, Warnwynd thank you for your tips, but I must give you details of my fighter. Here are the details:

My fighter has 48.41% of energy. (And I am sure his energy it is going to less, because he trains in full time).

And I have a question. Can it be that (the gym), can influence the training of my fighter?

I know you say my fighter has slow learn, because as I said before, my fighter has 18 years old, and he is beginner.

never train below 90% energy as you get massively less gains.

• Upvote 2

Rest but also make sure conditioning is high before moving on to other training.

• Upvote 1

never train below 90% energy as you get massively less gains.

As I stated. Set your schedule to have no training until the fighter is fully rested back up. Then make sure that your energy does not go below 90%. Check it daily (at least) to make sure that you are above 90%. If not then take a session off to rest before resuming training.

Rest but also make sure conditioning is high before moving on to other training.

When you are fully rested, I would suggest training nothing but Cardio until you get to AT LEAST Wonderful before training other things. As usual, do not let your energy level drop below 90% while doing this. Also, take a 160Q Increase Stamina Supplement while training your cardio. It should only take about two and a half weeks to go from Abysmal (the minimum) to Wonderful in this way.