Hare's Avatars For Bid/Sale

HareRumpler

Unfortunately not a lot of time for customs right... :( I'm neck deep in just keeping up with previews/reviews and coordination of the org. Which I can do, but I just do one of these every now and then for fun when I have a little time.

No worries. Can we get an exact time on the ending for Buddy JC?

Buddy JC 250K

They are high grade and moving ones do require patience and hardwork, but it takes more than that to be the best of the best. You creative merit can't be ignored dude, so don't underestimate your work. Look, everyone pays top dollar for moving avs, but it takes great talent to get millions for stills. That shows true class. Besides his work is not seamless, at least not the ones recently.

Those other avs are great, but not the best.

No worries. Can we get an exact time on the ending for Buddy JC?

Buddy JC 250K

I don't do exact times like some of the other threads, because I don't really believe in the ebay mentality of sitting around and trying to snipe in the last 30 seconds, haha. But, typically I'll either let it sit out there until about 24 hours past the last bid, to give time for other bids, or if I feel it's reached the point where there's no reason for more to be bid on a particular item, such as in the case of this one, I'll just accept a bid as final and take it for what it's worth at that point. :)

• Upvote 2

Buddy Jesus ended up rejected anyways. Stated that it was a well known statue, and therefore would always be seen as a statue in his mind. Note to self...must not be "not avatary enough", but also must be real enough...got it.

Ugh. He should have kept his personal opinion personal and just stuck strictly with his go-to NAE. I appreciate what he does for the game but he can come across like a complete tool at times.

They are high grade and moving ones do require patience and hardwork, but it takes more than that to be the best of the best. You creative merit can't be ignored dude, so don't underestimate your work. Look, everyone pays top dollar for moving avs, but it takes great talent to get millions for stills. That shows true class. Besides his work is not seamless, at least not the ones recently.

Those other avs are great, but not the best.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hw8hgou98fo5mhz89z

I love Hare's style.

Hare - if you want any tips on making moving avatars just drop me a message anytime.

I prefer stills but people love the moving gifs avs - I am well and truly burnt out now though.

No need for the this is better than that argument though its all relative.

• Upvote 2

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hw8hgou98fo5mhz89z

I love Hare's style.

Hare - if you want any tips on making moving avatars just drop me a message anytime.

I prefer stills but people love the moving gifs avs - I am well and truly burnt out now though.

No need for the this is better than that argument though its all relative.

Agreed and I'm always on board for tips, if only just to improve the toolsets I might have and have options! You do great work, as I said. It's fun to watch each new one pop up!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...