LACC Season 2 - TWGC Creation tournament

Monsieur.Camara

eYcuKdi.png

We received great feedback and support from the community after our very successful LACC tournament that is about to crown our first ever champ: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=60979

So now the quest begins to find him an opponent. This thread is a call to all managers that would be interested in participating on the new season of LACC.

Details:

DATE: JUNE 28TH !!!

Tournament Type: 8-man single elimination tourney , TWGC Rules (1 x 15 minute round)

Restrictions: 18 year old creation tourney

Training: Yes, from creation date (JUE 6TH ) until JUNE 23RD

Testing: Of course, you can test QFC

Weight Restrictions (heavyweight): (cut to) 225 lbs to 300+ lbs.

Prize: Challenge for the 265+ RISE Grappling Title (+ 250k for 1st Place Courtesy of Scotty JoeC) + 250K from John Stevens is you win the belt !!

PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WE CAN GET THIS STARTED !!!!!

Humble Greco's reaction when he finds out:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1512939100GASP.jpg

• Upvote 1

you won't bro, don't worry

sign yerself up

If I lose next week I have no problem with joining. Also I am 100% keeping percy watson around knowing he is good and i wanted to throw 1 thing out there officially. Out of everyone not in the finals the best twgc wrestler seems to be Puto by far and if he wins next week we might want to consider him getting a shot while the tournament is going on so the champ does not have to wait 3 months before his next fight. Puto is 12 wrestling brown belt and im honestly lucky i even beat him after going down on points 10-0.

• Upvote 2

If I lose next week I have no problem with joining. Also I am 100% keeping percy watson around knowing he is good and i wanted to throw 1 thing out there officially. Out of everyone not in the finals the best twgc wrestler seems to be Puto by far and if he wins next week we might want to consider him getting a shot while the tournament is going on so the champ does not have to wait 3 months before his next fight. Puto is 12 wrestling brown belt and im honestly lucky i even beat him after going down on points 10-0.

Yeah man I'm just pulling yer leg. I'll likely keep Silverio around for a while, whether he wins or loses come our title match. Should be fun to see all the match ups that didn't play out in the tournament, among others.

• Upvote 2

I already cut my grappling moron. He was such a retard with regard to learning speed that I could not conceivably win any more with him seeing all the talent that was in the tournament. So I will happily throw a new guy into this mix and see what i can see.

hopefully you will get a bit of a better learner this time. I have no idea what my hiddens could be since i havnt done any mma fights unlike my opponent silva but i know his iq and while i dont know the number of his learning speed, i do know its fast enough that i got to where i am at which i ended up with the highest bjj in the tournament.

100%

The winner of LACC 2 will face whoever the champ will be at that time. The plan is to continue having grappling events at least once a month and to have the soon to be champ defend every month :)

• Upvote 2

I will not be entering for sure as the winner of the first one. I honestly was not 100% that i would beat rei rei and it was a good fight imo, but i wanted to wish everyone the very best going forward from the remaining from tournament 1 and this new one. I can not wait to see what happens next, Manny Santana won with a huge upset vs Puno so that busted the division wide open. Of course i dont make matches and i will sign anything i'm given but i would love to see Manny Santana who lost round 1 by decision to Dino Turturro, than won 3 straight by submission including Puno, vs Percy Watson next.

• Upvote 1

funny but you are correct, I really cant blame you on losing that second round either since carlos has lasted the longest time against me so far before sub. Cant wait to see the first round go down and of course brackets for theory crafting but i will be closely watching this as the current champion. I am also curious to see who the first title defense is going to be against, we have 2 other 3-1 besides the finalist carlos, mike dagger whose loss is to percy watson or manny santana who did lose round 1 by decision and has 3 submission wins in a row as well as on paper being the closest match up besides maybe carlos to be able to handle the bjj of percy watson, of all of the division who currently have 1 loss (i would love to fight puno one day and i expect him to be able to bounce back after losing to manny santana).