Vending machines partners error

Splitm

Since gym owners are the one sending the offer, I can't see that message I guess?

And on my end, I used to be able to see the non-partners that had stock. Now I don't, but I know I converted two of those non-partners into partners, and the third one disappeared from my list and he tried to send me an offer but says he can't.

Would be great if the nutrition company would see who had stock left, and also in some kind of way be able to get rid of old stocks.. I mean I have been stuck with 3 non-partners when I took over that company and had to wait for their 500 stock to disappear, which took months..

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having issues again with this : two partners, but people telling me I have 3 partners. One most likely that I canceled the partnerships, as no sale was made in a long time.. yet I am stuck with those again?

I suggest a better system, one where for instance a nutrition partner could be limited to dump one partner per month to avoid exploit, but at least so we can manage who is not selling our products anymore, yet filling a spot..

Thanks

• Upvote 1