Sack Your 25YO No More!!! (Island Fighters Union) BEEF

Scooby

A Union for mistreated 25 Year Old Builds has now emerged and is actively searching for your 25YOs to join the cause! Angry petitioners lined up and Scooby Jr found a way to satisfy them all.

:baaasmiley: :angry: :lol2: :nono: :jerry: :weeping: :owned: :yeahright: :youwish:

Whats Happening?: BEEF will now announce the first and only 25YO Build Division in the game.As an attempt to resolve an issue for at least some people in the game, there was a thread earlier this week in the forums speaking on the fact that most 25YO builds are sacked due to lack of ability to reach the top level skill in the game. This will be OPEN-ID! The only requirement is that your fighter was created at 25 years of age.

How will it work?: Ex island fighters and ALL fighters who came out of their mother's wombs at age 25 will get fair fights FOR A FULL CAREER, building hype against fellow 25YO builds permitting you to keep the fighter rather than sacking them due to age and unfair fights. These fighters can sign to BEEF and will never have to fight 18YO projects or other fighters who reaped the benefit of 7 more years of faster learning. This will take place in my 265+ weight class so it will be OPENWEIGHT but fighters can choose to fight with only a 30lb weight difference if it is their desire.

HOLDER OF THE BELT WILL ESSENTIALLY BE THE BEST 25YO BUILD FIGHTER IN THE WORLD

What About Pay and Fair Fights?: Have no fear, i plan on scheduling all fair fights, Also, i will pay big money for good hyped fighters and slightly above average pay to attract regular 25YO Builds that were close to hitting the FA page for their shortcomings. 3 successful title defenses will grant the winner a $$$ bonus based on BEEF's event income at the time as well as NEW title holders will receive a $$$ reward for their success!

BEEF Montreal provides a home!

If many people ARE interested in this opportunity, I will have a 25YO Build tournament of some sort for VIP considerations to kick this off.

If you have a fighter that needs a contract, post him in this thread and a contract will come shortly :yes:

• Upvote 8

The best 25 year old build fighter recently retired from the game Tedd Strongham.

That's a pretty impressive career for a 25 yr old creation.

I don't have any 25 yr old creations right now besides my island fighter but if you decide to have a tournament I'll create a fighter for it and give the division a shot.

I have a guy already signed with you in the 265 division. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=239481

I will move him to the division now, BTW i will send my jet over to move him when it gets back from london

The best 25 year old build fighter recently retired from the game Tedd Strongham.

This is a phenomenal fighter, how was his secondaries?

This is a phenomenal fighter, how was his secondaries?

He only reached the skill limit in the very end before the very last fight. So lower than you would think in most of his fights but quite skill full at the sametime. Keep in mind he is 36 aswell so his total points are lower than what a 30y or younger would be able to have. Only 2 secondaries where elite level when he retired

Thanks man, im thinking of running some type of tourney to get it popping off, right now we have only 5 fighters

good luck with this, let me know when you do I'll seriously consider it