GSP live conference call

SteelPenn

Diaz turned down the Condit fight. He would like to fight the winner of Lawler vs Hendricks. Of course he does not want to fight Condit, this was another fight that Condit got screwed on as he won this fight also in my eyes.

• Upvote 1

GSP will be back i reckon, guys like that can't stay away from the fight too long, he said he will still be training, i wouldn't be suprised if he is back within a year.

Maybe more than a year, but i agree with you - i just listened to the conference call and i'll be willing to bet that he hasn't fought his last fight yet. GSP remains a fighter with a competitive mind,

In the meantime, i think we can all agree that the welterweight divisions became a lot more interesting all of a sudden.

Diaz hasn't won a fight in 2 years, he is no position to be given any consideration for a shot at the title. Obviously Dana wants a fireworks fight with the Lawler vs Hendricks.

Glad to see GSP call it quits.. things just were not right and for him to perform at this level they need to be right, hopefully he'll be able to get his life back together no matter what the future holds.