103 replies to this topic

#101 NorthernNinjas

NorthernNinjas

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 559 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:08 PM

Rocket league 8/10

could of got a better score if my connection didn't suck. highly entertaining lol

I'm retired but I was Gold/Platinum League in this game. If anyone ever wants to party up on Steam, I'd go back in

#102 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 9,203 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:44 AM

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 6/10

to be fair, if I were to rate the game right now it would probably be a 3/10. Not very enjoyable gameplay, bit boring, and just sloppy. Best description is a very poor man's Witcher or Skyrim but you're always stuck in first-person view.  The most enjoyable thing I did in this game was play dice and haggle the price with the trader.

It has a good foundation though. good concept, idea, and some pretty cool features, they did well with the story and historical setting, but they struck out on gameplay imo and VERY few games can survive without gameplay - Alpha Protocol being one of the only I can think of off the top of my head.

If you're really into Skyrim and games like Skyrim even if they have shit gameplay and mechanics, this will be a fun game for you.

Just finished Cuphead. Pretty fun while being pretty difficult. Good art style. Bullet hell, 2D sidescrollers arent really my thing, but the boss battle concept worked

Also finished Mad Max. Decent version of those open task hording world games. I find them kind of boring eventually though

I still gotta knock some of Mad Max out.  I enjoy the game when I'm playing it for a little, but after I turn it off I don't have any urge to turn it back on.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#103 kenlow73

kenlow73

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 7,965 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, Video Editing, Music, Pro Wrestling, MMA, Bucs, Bulls, Boltz, Rays, Magic, Noles, Vegas Golden Knights, and The UNLV Running Rebs.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:18 AM

Assassin's Creed Origins 8/10. I like it so far, it seems easier than the other AC games I have played.

23844f55e258c7d5f0a812c3eb54b9ec.gif1490140446hxf_logo.png55c16b1bd76c7b2b605aa607029bf545.png

#104 Skenoj

Skenoj

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 484 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:06 AM

gta v story 10/10 

1522774935Untitled-1.jpg

giphy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users