CW MMA (BIRTH OF A WARRIOR) (145 LBS TOURNEY) 1 MILLION PRIZE MONEY

robin10

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65751&do=findComment&comment=930449

if you guys haven't seen it yet...i have made a poll on whether we should wait till 370k for the tourney or not...so please do send in your votes in there, cause the result will ultimately be the thing which i am gonna follow.

oh and the ones who says no...please do send me the reasons please, cause that really helps

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

UPDATE

After the latest donation from Mr.THE CLOWN PRINCE OF CRIME...or better yet, known as Mr. J...I have decided that we should be adding some additional prizes to the big prize money that we were already going to give...and hence, all the prizes below has now been added.

ADDITIONAL PRIZES.

1) HEAD KICK KO= 5K EACH

2) SPINNING BACK FIST KO= 5K EACH

3) AMERICANA SUB= 5K EACH

4) ANACONDA SUB= 5K EACH

5) KO (KNEE)= 5K EACH

6) KNEEBAR SUB= 5K EACH

7) TRIANGLE= 5K EACH

6) BEST SMACK TALKER= 50K

7) MY FAVOURITE FIGHTER= 50K

8) BEST AVATAR= 20K

NOTE: I LITERALLY NAMED THE SUBMISSION TYPES I HAD IN MIND...IN ALL HONESTY, I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THEY EXIST IN THE GAME LOL

UPDATE

After the latest donation from Mr.THE CLOWN PRINCE OF CRIME...or better yet, known as Mr. J...I have decided that we should be adding some additional prizes to the big prize money that we were already going to give...and hence, all the prizes below has now been added.

ADDITIONAL PRIZES.

1) HEAD KICK KO= 5K EACH

2) SPINNING BACK FIST KO= 5K EACH

3) AMERICANA SUB= 5K EACH

4) ANACONDA SUB= 5K EACH

5) KO (KNEE)= 5K EACH

6) KNEEBAR SUB= 5K EACH

7) TRIANGLE= 5K EACH

6) BEST SMACK TALKER= 50K

7) MY FAVOURITE FIGHTER= 50K

8) BEST AVATAR= 20K

NOTE: I LITERALLY NAMED THE SUBMISSION TYPES I HAD IN MIND...IN ALL HONESTY, I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THEY EXIST IN THE GAME LOL

Okay ladies calm down, don't get your knickers all wet already. The 50K for 'Best Smack Talker' is mine.

• Upvote 1

You know what Camara...putting my hatred aside for the tourney...I am gonna let you take part if you still want to.

It's not fair that i don't let you take part just cause i don't like you...as that would make me a proper bad org owner.

P.S The last line is bullshit! I just wanna see Camara's ass get beat hahaha

hatred over a text based game is silly.

I`ve been hyping your tournament in my own wai lol, keeping it on top of the page in case you haven`t noticed :)

also, not having me in it has boosted participation as managers accross the globe fear my slider.

I will not take place (I fear you would see a dozen forfeit should I go this route), but I might sign a trained guy to your org in the future to hold the belt for years to come.

• Downvote 1