The Fighter House

Therobbsmith

The Fighter House

This new organization is based on a tournament format with fictional stories.

The plan is to run three 16 man 18 year old creation tournaments a year. Each tournament will take 4 months with one month training before each new tournament.

My plan to make this thing special is to not only write previews and reviews but write weekly stories on everything happening inside the fighter house. Using your fighters personalities I will create stories that will add depth to themselves and the show. Drunk fights in the house? Guys missing their girlfriends ? Fighters that don't like their coaches? We'll have all that and more. Speaking of coaches the fictional coaches will be based on Tycoon legends. More to come about this!!

Glenn Rocket who is the creator of some of Tycoons best Avatars and owner of Savage Fight Wear in London has created the uniforms for each fighter once selected.

Each tournament will be single elimination but just because you lose doesn't mean your done fighting. Every fighter is guaranteed four fights.

Entrants below

Matty Fernandez

Aydan The Wandering Spirit

PJ Jones

Hare Rumpler

J Bomb

Glenn Rocket

The Gunner

Rory Daly

David Vojtek

REI

Squid

Bwang

Buff Minion

Hassan

Ryan Epicity

Bill Marax

( Substitutes )

Scotty JC

EDIT :

Season 1 is full!!!

Creations will start early and give everyone more training time.

18 year old creations , start date is July 24th at 12pm est, 4pm gmt. Anyone created before then will be ruled out.

Once you create your guy post his ID in here so that I can send out contracts and Rocket can send uniforms.

Scotty JC is the alternate in case we need one. He will also create a fighter on the date above. If JC isn't needed by the end of the tournament he'll be compensated show money for all four rounds of the tourney.

Any questions?

• Upvote 1

Absolutely love this concept as it feels like how a TUF-style tournament should be ran, minus the coaches part. I am honestly looking forward to designing my character for this competition and coming up with some creative pieces to add some flavour.

Can't wait!

• Upvote 2

Season 1 is full!!!

Creations will start early and give everyone more training time.

18 year old creations , start date is July 24th at 12pm est, 4pm gmt. Anyone created before then will be ruled out.

Once you create your guy post his ID in here so that I can send out contracts and Rocket can send uniforms.

Scotty JC is the alternate in case we need one. He will also create a fighter on the date above. If JC isn't needed by the end of the tournament he'll be compensated show money for all four rounds of the tourney.

Any questions?

• Upvote 1

I can delete the other thread and keep this one. I am in the middle of bringing in the fictional HOF coaches. I have one team signed on. Waiting for the other manager to approve me using his retired/Hof guys. Once all 16 men have been created I'll be using a randomizer app on my phone to pick teams. However on the show / write up each coach will make picks.

I want to make it clear this is a tournament in a tournament based org but the storyline is that all this take place on a compound inside a house and training center.

In reality on creation day your fighter needs to be able to cut to 155. He can be located anywhere and train anywhere. But in the storyline on the show your fighters will be on the compound trained by coaches as part of a team. I hope that clears everything up.

• Upvote 5