Hardcore KT 360k Creation Tournament

Bleakardor

I never thought the 205 would fill up faster than the 170 since the 170 was the first pre-sign up to fill up.. C'mon guys, lets get these guys made and signed up so we can get this show on the road.

Thank you Andrew, but you don't need to update on here as I already have. :P People may get confused.

Barney, I'm going to look at the sign ups and find out who's missing and send them a DM. If they are not going to join, I'll throw you into that last spot. Thanks again for offering to be a reserve for the 145.

A good point was made. I don't mind the test fights, even prefer them. Just didn't want this to drag out and be a hassle. I think the QFC option will allow everyone to be happy without dragging anything out. The risk of losing a couple of days training is on the manager, so nobody can complain.

• Upvote 1

360k is here! Get your fighters created and signed up, the count down to round 1 has officially started.

When you have your fighter created, post it here and/or send myself or Andrew at Raven a message for your contract.

Fighters created so far:

145:

1. Randy Warner

2. Tang Maul

3. Paulaner Salvator

4. Ace Boogie

5. Yanni Laurel

6. Aly Magomedov

7. Katashi Suzuki

8. Jason Wysocki

170:

1. Hannibal Rex

2. Johnny Walker

3. Gulliermo Del Torro

4. Moldy Peach

5. Andrew Harrison

6. Chu Mi Bainfu

7. Joe Subway

8. Kick Boxer Jr.

205:

1. Big Bong

2. Joe Moody

3. Dom Diego

4. Carlos Batistuta

5. Fred Kemanyo

6. Micah Tavern

7. Randy KT King

145 and 170 Tournament first round will be May 1st, 2020. Each round 3 weeks apart.

• Upvote 1

Fighters created so far:

145:

1. Randy Warner

2. Tang Maul

3. Paulaner Salvator

4. Ace Boogie

5. Yanni Laurel

6. Aly Magomedov

7. Katashi Suzuki

8. Jason Wysocki

170:

1. Hannibal Rex

2. Johnny Walker

3. Gulliermo Del Torro

4. Moldy Peach

5. Andrew Harrison

6. Chu Mi Bainfu

7. Joe Subway

8. Kick Boxer Jr.

205:

1. Big Bong

2. Joe Moody

3. Dom Diego

4. Carlos Batistuta

5. Fred Kemanyo

6. Micah Tavern

7. Randy KT King

8. Larry Williams

This fills up the 205! That's all for now! All other divisions are recruiting fighters for a 7 fight contract (16-20 YO 360k Creations) for season format. 100k reward at the end of the season to the #1 seed fighter. Followed by playoff bracket (3 fight extension) for 150k prize to champion, along with custom trophy. DM myself or owner or most interest in Raven smack talk thread!

205 Bracket to be posted shortly.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

1 week away from this thing kicking off! I have just hired a manager for RAVEN so I will work with him through this tournament and set him up to run daily operations for RAVEN and mentor Andrew in the org world.

I'm excited to follow these tournaments, some big prizes on the line! Good luck to all participants, I expect to see some blood!!!

Fly HARDCORE, Ravens!

• Upvote 1