All crave the same thing.
The need the release,
That can only come from wounds physical Torment
tearing of they own tortured flesh
Smell the sweet nectar that comes from the taste of my blood
the blessed agony of pain from sheer cruelty
Those who taste it are eternally addicted i am a Infliction
Those who show the scars within or on the skin
Are those who have tasted this bitter-sweet nectar.
THE NAME The JESTER
  • Upvote 2

http://oi58.tinypic.com/fn7q5s.jpg

Jester Kiwi (272813)

Jester Kiwi was born in new york he grew up in Bedford–Stuyvesant aka BED-STUY he lived in Brownsville public housing projects he and his 3 younger brothers were raised by their mother.

Jester was bullied every time he left his home he just took it he almost seemed to like it. he would smile as he was being beat by the other kids that lived in the 1 square mile public housing projects.

all of that changed the day he saw 3 men kicking one of his brothers, Kace Kiwi (268238).

Jester walked right up to men and told them to stop they turn and started kicking him kace could not move he sat in fear as he watched his older brother keep getting up as they BRUTALLY beat him .

jester smiling the whole time ! jester yells give me more pain ! the men looking at each other

they did not know what to do !

jester smiles wide and says "no more pain to give me ?" Thank you for the wonderful pain you shared with me.

now I will share my pain with you ! He fought back as he was fighting he learned giving pain was as good as receiving it,he also found it was easy to give pain !

kace looking at his brother was no longer in fear but look-on in horror as his brother bites off the nose of one man and spat it in the face of one of the other men.

BED-STUY Was better for the kiwi brothers after that all but jester kiwi, he was put in a youth correctional institute where he remained till now .

Jester is now starting his MMA career on the island where he will be for the next 6 months

stay tune for more of this story coming soon .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...