Why is it we turn a blind eye to this?

TJMitchell

Last Logins

DeeMoo (99323) VIP Last Login:0

buzzjackson (124207) VIP Last Login:3

Last Logins

Ramirez (82447) VIP Last Login:-1

Bwang (91781) VIP Last Login:-1

What are you stating? I know Ramirez and Bwang, so you can scrap that notion.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Last Logins

Stef (114335) VIP Last Login:0

Cheech (115898) VIP Last Login:0

RandyRandleman (116075) VIP Last Login:6

These ones don't look good. All 3 are using each others gyms pretty much and one has a clothing store that is certainly sponsoring a lot of the other accounts fighters and probably funding those gyms.

Edit: I'm extra salty about this one cause he keeps beating me :lol:

• Upvote 4

Last Logins
noprideleft (23426) Basic Last Login:1
gl (25392) Basic Last Login:1
thuglife (36485) Basic Last Login:1
genocide (39257) Basic Last Login:1
monkeyman (47199) Basic Last Login:1
muderinc (53887) Basic Last Login:1
dfb (75674) Basic Last Login:1
7sins (123926) VIP Last Login:1
dragonballa (124859) Basic Last Login:1

You can look at several of the basic accounts and look at upcoming fights and see what org it is, then look at the vip account and see what org they own.

• Upvote 2

These need to be viewed grouped together.

Last Logins
RayHunter (124870) Basic Last Login:1
Gilletman (124919) Basic Last Login:1

Last Logins
Bshs05 (89292) Basic Last Login:1
Bobomac (89857) VIP Last Login:1
Mizzou39 (99693) VIP Last Login:1
KillaMizzou (112069) Basic Last Login:1

Last Logins
XxxtremeT13 (124340) VIP Last Login:0
PatriotWay (124831) VIP Last Login:1

• Upvote 3

These need to be viewed grouped together.

Last Logins

RayHunter (124870) Basic Last Login:1

Gilletman (124919) Basic Last Login:1

Last Logins

Bshs05 (89292) Basic Last Login:1

Bobomac (89857) VIP Last Login:1

Mizzou39 (99693) VIP Last Login:1

KillaMizzou (112069) Basic Last Login:1

Last Logins

XxxtremeT13 (124340) VIP Last Login:0

PatriotWay (124831) VIP Last Login:1

Whelp. There goes the Battle of the Beefcakes then

• Upvote 1

It's tempting to use a multi for things like what Mentor did. Start another company. Like Starting a Nutrition company so you can make a profit AND get a nutrition partner for your private gym on your main account. or something like that. I have been tempted to open a multi so I could open another private gym to train all my fighters in. Instead, what I'd probably be more likely do is have my friend's kid open an account, hold a gym for me, and I'll pay his VIP. Is that cheating? Probably but no one would ever be able to prove it and it is hardly an egregious crime like trying to feed myself hype by crushing cans in that alt account's Org. But I am generally honest and honor the spirit of the rules. Others cannot and it's sad, but what makes it worse is that they never get punished the way they should for the flagrant violations like Steel Penn. or Blake Phoenix

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

now these two might not be known till now

Last Logins

MissMiracle (118224) VIP Last Login:0

Monsieur.Camara (118287) VIP Last Login:0

Hah. I thought I recognised that name. Camara is the one who referred to me as a status quo elitist and accused me of abusing multis, whilst referring to himself as hardworking and honest. I guess it's true that one sees in others what they actually know about themselves.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I just dont get how Jackson Wink will be still doing hes grinding. I sended message to mike few month ago and he said he will handle situation. Hes picking up high hype freeagents and fighting in hes own org against hes own fighters. Losing fighter wont lose hype and org gains hype normally. Maybe not illegal, but at least something that shouldnt be allowed.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Last Logins

DeeMoo ([/size]99323) [/size]VIP Last Login:0[/size]

buzzjackson ([/size]124207) [/size]VIP Last Login:3[/size]

Last Logins

Ramirez ([/size]82447) [/size]VIP Last Login:-1[/size]

Bwang ([/size]91781) [/size]VIP Last Login:-1[/size]

Well, Laz and I are friends in real life, so on a few occasions (over the last 5 years) we've been at each other's houses and had to log in to our accounts on the other's computer. That's that.
  • Upvote 7

Well, Laz and I are friends in real life, so on a few occasions (over the last 5 years) we've been at each other's houses and had to log in to our accounts on the other's computer. That's that.

Looking at both your histories I see no reason to suspect otherwise. I just found that you can check the fights between any two managers with the vs record tool, I'm sure it would turn up much more interesting results for other account pairs listed here.

• Upvote 1

well i guess we happen to check them on those few occasions every time then -- cause every time i have checked them they show the same ip and yesterday wasn't the first time

edited: but yes forum ip's are different for forum post

• Upvote 3

well i guess we happen to check them on those few occasions every time then -- cause every time i have checked them they show the same ip and yesterday wasn't the first time

edited: but yes forum ip's are different for forum post

I can't explain that. Laz and I live in different cities and we weren't together yesterday. Perhaps because we have logged in via the same machines in the past, and the login details are saved in the cookies it registers as us both logging in in each location every time?

I'd be interested to know. Perhaps you can check it again today and let me know what it says.

• Upvote 1

Last Logins

DeeMoo (99323) VIP Last Login:0

buzzjackson (124207) VIP Last Login:3

Last Logins

Ramirez (82447) VIP Last Login:-1

Bwang (91781) VIP Last Login:-1

if anybody wants to give me credit for Bwang's accomplishments over the last few years i will gladly accept! that guy would be nothing without me!

i'm a bit suprised that me and Bwang showed the same ip address yesterday as we live in different cities, unless of course he sneaked into my house and logged in while i was at work then left the place as he found it so i would not notice!

• Upvote 2

if anybody wants to give me credit for Bwang's accomplishments over the last few years i will gladly accept! that guy would be nothing without me!

i'm a bit suprised that me and Bwang showed the same ip address yesterday as we live in different cities, unless of course he sneaked into my house and logged in while i was at work then left the place as he found it so i would not notice!

I'm really sorry guys but I am going to have to ban your accounts immediately

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1