Synchronicity's Face/Off - Official Smack Talk Thread

FrankyFin

Third of July , over 35 degrees celsius in Greece but we are still here working non stop for our beloved Syn !

This week, we ll be providing 2 action packed events full of MMA superstars and promising youngsters of the sport !

Syn 697

JlaPUv0.jpg

Middleweight superstar Junkyard Dog ,will be defending his belt against the Punchmaster , Pekka Toivonen. Pekka took Christ Steve to school in his last fight and will undoubtebly be looking to avenge his last second defeat in the hands of Dog during their previous matchup !

For the featherweight division, Lito Alcala jumped in as a last minute replacement and will cross fists with Blake Green . Both of them wanna prove that they deserve a title shot in the future.

We would like to thank Gamma Development League for loaning their young star ,Carl Sweetchuck. He will face the Island legend ,Litl Bjornson. Carl really wanted that fight and Bjornson definitely wants to knock some sense into the youngster's skull...

Syn 696

RxbJdEu.jpg

Featherweight top dog Brayden Point will be looking to defend his belt versus the Filipino veteran , Manny Puno. Bookies give Puno zero chances of winning this fight but you know what they say , experience is gold .. I have the feeling that Puno definitely has the skills to cause an upset.

In the co-main event of the night , promising youngster Ernest Graves will be facing Rhudy Rhod. Another fight in which a youngster faces a veteran. Syn's LW division is literally on fire !

PS: Syn Manager of the Month for June will be announced within 48 hours . Stay tuned !

• Upvote 3

President of Publishing’s Column

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1445545408Monkey%20Typewriter.jpg

G Wad is kicking back, feeling good.

The Fourth of July is coming up, the greatest day in the history of the world.

Of course, he’s looking forward to his legendary Independence Day BarbequeTM.

The phone rings.

Its Alex Maniatakos, the owner of Synchronicity.

G Wad’s mood sours. The last thing he wants to deal with is some boss, a foreigner no less, give him shit while he’s just entering vacation mode on this occasion, sacred to every blue-blooded American.

“Hello” says G Wad, not even attempting to conceal his annoyance.

Alex M seems not to notice. “G Wad! Ready for the big weekend?” he asks.

G Wad perks up. “Yes, yes. Very much looking forward to it. One of my favorites of the year” he says happily.

“Oh certainly, I can’t wait” says Alex.

G Wad never knew Alex had such respect for the greatest country on planet earth. The esteem he holds for his boss grows.

“Two events [1, 2], two titles on the line. It’s huge” says Alex, enthusiastically. “And of course, you’ll be there to cover it. I want my President of Publishing to be on top form!”

G Wad is disgusted. Surely the commemoration of the birth of liberty means more to even this mongoloid than a couple fights.

“Oh” G Wad interjects, holding his tongue back from saying what he really thinks.

“I’m flying them all in to see you” says Alex. “Aylib, Bradley Burns, Taina Valkoinen, Freako Wimp are all coming. Freako Wimp is even bringing his title contender Pekka Toivonen. They’ll be there tomorrow”

“Tomorrow? No, no tomorrow’s just not possible I’m afraid” says G Wad. I have my Independence Day BarbequeTM. It’s the biggest event of the year” he adds, and thinks to himself, “much bigger than a couple midgets fighting over some belt that probably won’t even fit them…”

“A barbeque? That’s perfect, good idea! You’ll all have the opportunity to meet and socialize” says Alex. “If you get them drunk enough you might just get an extra juicy story out of it, hehe”.

“Taina Valkoinen doesn’t even exist, its Dana White.” says G Wad, alluding to a major conspiracy he blew the lid off of just one month ago. Taina Valkoinen is Dana White. Dana White is Taina Valkoinen!” he repeats.

G Wad continues to protest but Alex is not paying attention and clearly trying to wrap up the call.

“Listen G Wad, I wish I could come myself, but I have to put a couple finishing touches on a big fight of my own this weekend” says Alex. “One of my boys is about to take down the #1 fighter!”

“Yeah f****** right…” thinks G Wad, rolling his eyes.

He hangs up the phone.

“Just what I needed at my Independence Day BarbequeTM; a Russian, a Canadian, a Norwegian and a fake Finn…” G Wad says to himself.

////

*Knock on the door*

“What the fuck? The barbeque isn’t starting for hours. What kind of numbskull would show up in the morning?” thinks G Wad as he opens the door.

It’s Bjorn.

“Bjorn? I didn’t know you would be coming” says G Wad, as politely as he can manage.

“Hullo! Yes, I am happy to come, thanks” replies Bjorn.

“Alex mentioned the barbeque to you, did he?” says G Wad, gritting his teeth.

“Oh, haha. Not exactly, I overhead you two discussing it” says Bjorn.

G Wad looks at the ground in silence, thinking. After a pause he asks “On the phone!?”

“Oh, haha. Yes, I had some software installed on your phone just so I could check up from time to time, haha. Safety first!” says Bjorn.

Maintaining eye contact with Bjorn, G Wad slowly and deliberately takes his phone out of his pocket, drops it to the floor and proceeds to stomp on it three times.

“Haha” says Bjorn casually. Nothing deters this guy.

“Alright, Bjorn. Just head out back, I still have a lot of work to do. The barbeque won’t be starting for several hours, you’ll just have to entertain yourself” says G Wad, shaking his head and walking away.

G Wad goes back to his room and locks the door. He spends the next 4 hours cooped up, avoiding Bjorn. At one point he thinks heard someone tiptoe up to and put their ear on the door but it may have just been creaking floorboards.

///

The barbeque is now in full swing, most of the guests have arrived but still no sign of the title contending managers.

*Knock on the door*

G Wad opens the door.

It’s two extremely fine and scantily clad women.

“Oh hey” says G Wad, “can you just remind me of your names?” he asks, wondering when he must have tapped these chicks.

“Excuse me!” shrieks a high-pitched voice from below.

G Wad looks down to knee level.

It’s Aylib.

“These girls are with me!” he squeaks.

Aylib extends his arm up as far as it can go and then does a little hop up to spank the girl on his right.

“Aylib, hey. Didn’t see you down… I mean welcome to the party” says G Wad.

“Hmmm” says Aylib, crossly. “Come on babes let’s go”.

Aylib waddles off, babes by his side. The girls are clearly walking extra slow so that Aylib’s little legs can keep up.

As G Wad is closing the door, he hears someone else walk up and then knock politely beside the door, while its still ajar.

G Wad opens it back up.

It’s Bradley Burns.

G Wad quickly looks up, down, to the left and right to scan for any more hidden midgets before welcoming Bradley.

“What a day for a barbeque, eh? Nice of you to throw this for us” says Bradley, grinning.

“Huh? It’s the Fourth of July man…” says G Wad.

“Oh yea, I know. Great time of year for a barbeque isn’t it, July” says Bradley.

“That’s not what I mean. It’s the fourth of July. Kind of a big day for Americans… Birth of the nation and so forth…” says G Wad, clearly frustrated.

“Ohhh, so kind of like Canada Day, eh?” asks Bradley, smiling.

G Wad winces.

“Just get in. I think I saw Bjorn hanging out by the punch bowl by himself, you guys can keep each other company” says G Wad, dismissively.

///

After some time, just enough for G Wad to socialize with his normal guests long enough to forget about the work foisted upon him, the doorbell rings again.

G Wad opens the door.

Freako Wimp, better known to the Tycoon world as Mannetosen, his fighter Pekka Toivonen and the manager he’s set to take on this weekend, Taina Valkoinen have shown up together.

“Hey Manne, hey Dana” says G Wad.

“Sup?” says Manne.

“Dana? Who is Dana?” asks Taina Valkoinen, doing his best to act bewildered. “My name is Taina. I am from Vantaa, Finland. Look, I will prove it”.

Taina quickly whips out a can of picked herring and proceeds to empty the contents into his mouth.

G Wad and Manne watch casually as Dana White struggles to swallow the entire mouthful of putrid fish. His eyes are bulging, his face has turned red, but he is putting up an admirable fight.

Just when it looks as if Dana is about to succeed, he first coughs and then, closing his eyes, convulses, drops down to his hands and knees and regurgitates the entire contents of his stomach, spilling his guts all over G Wad’s welcome mat.

55281bf88a3745679e8f5bf44e29f05e.jpg

G Wad sighs. “Better come in and get cleaned off, Dana” he says.

Dana glances at G Wad nervously before averting his eyes and slinking off in the direction G Wad is pointing for the nearest bathroom.

Pekka picks up the mostly empty can and polishes it off. “Yum” he says.

G Wad takes his first good look at Pekka.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13922388196887.png

Pekka Toivonen

“Good god man, what the fuck it that all over your face?” he asks, horrified.

“Little blue man…” Pekka starts to say.

“Confidential training camp practices” says Manne quickly, grabbing Pekka by the arm and leading him off.

G Wad has heard rumors of the unorthodox training techniques employed by Mannetosen at Tosen's Home for Lost Boys down in Rio but can’t imagine what these bright blue stains would have to do with any of that…

///

G Wad is back to enjoying the party. He’s been avoiding the managers for most of the barbecue, and to be fair, they have by and large been avoiding him.

But G Wad has been noticing Dana White (aka Taina Valkoinen) steal glances in his direction.

Finally, he works up the courage to approach.

“Hey G Wad”, Dana says sheepishly.

“Hey.”

“Sorry about that earlier. My uhh… stomach’s been acting up” says Dana. “Must be this American food. So greasy and fat. I’m uhh… I’m not used to it” he continues, looking at G Wad nervously. “You know, being Finnish and all”.

“Mhmm.”

G Wad just wants to end the conversation and is about ready to tell Dana he's willing to believe he's the Queen of Sheba if that's what he wants when on the other side of the lawn comes the noise of a kerfuffle.

G Wad turns and looks. It appears to be a full-blown commotion.

G Wad walks over and sees Bradley and Mannetosen struggle to pull apart Aylib and Pekka who appear to be really going at it.

“Woah, woah what the hell is going on!?” yells G Wad as he draws near.

“Nothing, its nothing” says Manne quickly. “Come on Pekka, calm down”.

“Nothing?” shouts Bradley. “This maniac picks up pour little Aylib and starts manhandling him around like a little doll!”

“Little man…” Pekka mumbles angrily.

“Hullo” says a voice behind the group. G Wad turns to face it.

It’s Bjorn.

“I saw the whole thing. I would be most happy to tell” he says.

G Wad rubs his temples. “Ok Bjorn, go ahead” he says.

“My good friend Manne was talking to Pekka and then Aylib walked by with his two babes. Pekka stopped paying attention to my buddy Manne and screamed something about smurfberries very loudly and jumped at Aylib. That’s when it began.”

“How long were you watching us, Bjorn?” asks Manne, visibly disturbed.

“Pekka must have smurfberries” grunts Pekka.

Aylib, having finally collected himself yells “this inbred thinks I’m a fucking smurf! I’m out of here! Team Alpha Midget is gonna stomp on Saturday. There’s your story!”

“Care to explain Manne?” asks G Wad.

“Smurfberries are part of a complete breakfast” says Mannetosen.

“Any correlation between smurfs and that shit on Pekka’s face?” asks G Wad, skeptically.

“Yes” admits Mannetosen and adds, “but only partly sexual.”

G Wad takes a few steps back. “Foreigners have ruined the 4th once again” he says to himself.

Saying nothing, G Wad walks over to an arsenal of fireworks stacked in a heap at the end of the lawn. He douses the stack in gasoline, throws lit match towards the pile and hightails back to his house before locking the door.

As rockets, explosions and sparks fly in every direction, his guests get the message and leave, hurriedly.

“Happy Independence Day” G Wad says to himself.

///

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/15937834628m4Q0ce.jpg

Syn 696 Point vs. Puno Fight Breakdowns

Brayden Point vs. Manny Puno

One of the hottest men on the planet, Brayden Point, who, at the tender age of 27 has vaulted into being the #7 p4p fighter in the game on the back of a 20-fight win streak enters the Syn octagon this Saturday to take on Manny Puno. Aylib has struck gold with yet another midget in Point, who’s power, chin and versatility pose an incredible challenge for anyone at 145. It’s no surprise he’s the Syn Champion. Managed by Bradley Bruns, Puno has been on a tear recently, besting big names such as Blake Green, Gareth Keenan and Nick Shamrock. He’ll be hoping to employ his ground and pound to grind out a win against Point, but he’ll need to be careful of Point’s dangerous submission skills. Will Puno be the first to take Point the distance? It hasn’t happened in Point’s first 20 fights but maybe today’s the day. All the money is going to be on Point, but wouldn’t it be something for Puno to shock the world?

Prediction: Brayden Point by TKO (Strikes) in Round 3

Ernest Graves vs. Rudy Rhod

Two contenders in the lightweight division are looking to bounce back from losses in the next top fight on the Syn 696 card. Ernest Graves, managed by Arthur Vandelay, a dangerous grappler, will be taking on Billy Arseworth’s Rudy Rhod, who surrendered the lightweight title to Elgin Turner in his previous fight. Now in just his third fight at Syn, critics may argue Graves’ grappling game has been hit or miss but he has been able to submit some dangerous fighters, including Coral Sea, along the way. He’ll have his hands full dealing with the game plan of one of the masters of the game, Billy. Following the tried and true Billy pattern, Rhod has had a long and storied career at Syn and if history is any indication, we will be able to enjoy his talents for many, many years to come. Rhod really hit his stride in 2020, winning his first five fights of the year to grab the belt for the first time, a huge milestone. A win here would go a long way to giving him another chance at taking it back.

Prediction: Rudy Rhod by Decision (Unanimous)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/15937827071591348667Syn%20Tokyo.jpg

Syn 697 Dog vs Toivonen + GDL Fight Breakdowns

Junkyard Dog vs. Pekka Toivonen

Dana White’s Junkyard Dog and Mannetosen’s Pekka Toivonen step into the ring again in one of the most highly anticipated rematches of the year. In their last outing, Dog left Pekka lying bloody and bruised after a third round TKO employing his trademark power and dangerous GNP. Dog is a force to be reckoned with having made quick work of Syn’s 185 division since the departure of Khunbish Borjigin, his only loss in the past 6 months, to the 205 division. Pekka is making his return to Syn after losing the middleweight belt to Dog and taking a quick hiatus to crush some can at Pulse. Pekka’s can crushing may have boosted his confidence but he’ll need more than that to prove himself. A win, and redemption against Dog is exactly what Pekka needs to make his case to take on the toppest dog, the #1 fighter Latrobe Arundel, a fight which Pekka has been calling for. G Wad is always excited when he knows the fight could go either way. This will be an epic battle.

Prediction: Pekka Toivonen by TKO (Strikes) in Round 4

Lito Alcala vs. Blake Green

Alcala, managed by Randall McSweeney, makes his return to the cage after just two weeks since dispatching Iolyn Madog in a tough battle. Alcala is now 2-1 in Syn, all against top competition. His only loss being against his competitor this evening, the legendary Blake Green. Silent Bob’s Blake Green is a longtime Syn staple who’s been terrorizing the 145 division for years. But now at 38 years old, it may be time for his mantle to pass on to the next generation of fighters like Brayden Point. Still, G Wad believes Blake has a few good years left and even hopes a Point-Green battle could be on the horizon. Green will need to dispatch Alcala first though.

Prediction: Blake Green by Decision (Unanimous)

Sorry folks, that’s all the breakdowns G Wad can muster up this week. It’s the fourth of July. Cut the man some slack!

112034e5c138c4d386378646f09a2cab.jpg

• Upvote 10

The result of their last fight (a buzzer-beater 5th round TKO) was a fluke and an early stoppage. Pekka just proved that by easily clubbing Junkyard Dog unconscious in front of 93 607 crying Japanese fans. After the fight he started stalking the corridors of the Tokyo Bowl looking for aylib, but fortunately his designated handlers managed to trick him into a panel van and drove off before he ate anyone.

• Upvote 4

Wasn’t it something?

AAAANNNNDDDD NNNEEEEEEWWWWWW Syn Featherweight Champion. The Underdog, the song of the legend.. And the first man to beat the 20-0 Brayden Point.

Manny Puno (281606)

14481063897146.gif

Fight commentary..

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1009905

I welcome a rematch if Aylib wants to try to avenge.

• Upvote 3

Wasn’t it something?

AAAANNNNDDDD NNNEEEEEEWWWWWW Syn Featherweight Champion. The Underdog, the song of the legend.. And the first man to beat the 20-0 Brayden Point.

Manny Puno (281606)

14481063897146.gif

Fight commentary..

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1009905

I welcome a rematch if Aylib wants to try to avenge.

Congrats man, great performance.

• Upvote 2

Great win ! Point is a hell of a fighter and i wouldnt ever predict such a dominant performance by Puno .

If i am not mistaken this is the first time that he wins in a title fight and it happened at age 38 !!!! Such a shame that Shamrock went inactive and we might not see a rematch between these two legends ...

Congratulations Bradley ! I dont wanna rush into any predictions, but with this win you are a strong candidate for Synchronicity's Manager of the Month for July !

• Upvote 1

Great win ! Point is a hell of a fighter and i wouldnt ever predict such a dominant performance by Puno .

If i am not mistaken this is the first time that he wins in a title fight and it happened at age 36 !!!! Such a shame that Shamrock went inactive and we might not see a rematch between these two legends ...

Congratulations Bradley ! I dont wanna rush into any predictions, but with this win you are a strong candidate for Synchronicity's Manager of the Month for July !

38**

:)

And its time to announce the winner of June's ''Syn Manager of The Month Award'' !

We had two managers who stole the show last month , but the commitee decided that David Septim with a total score of 4 wins to 1 loss , is the winner of Syn's Manager of the Month award for June !

David had some impressive performances both in WW with Garibaldi and MW with Stein. Both of his fighters earned a title shot in the divisions they compete in !

In the second place for June was Marky Mark. Mark's performance with Kansalainen and Partio was extremely impressive .

Congratulations to the winner !

David Septim will receive 50K , a set of Syn MOTM T-shirts from Aspire and a Syn MOTM trophy. (still waiting for the design to be approved )

RScW6fP.png cWSvbDm.jpg

• Upvote 6

Fight breakdowns for the top 5 fights on each of this weekend's Syn doubleheader posted below.

If I can administer the correct amount of self-flagellation, I will have a full column for you tonight/tomorrow morning.

1593972179Syn%20London%20poster.jpg

Syn 698 Turner vs Tapani Fight Breakdowns

Elgin Turner vs Tapani Kansalainen

Lucky Lefty’s Elgin Taylor returns to the ring after soundly beating Syn’s 170 champ in an in-house superfight last month. He’s the number 2 lightweight in the world, whose ground and pound attack has just been too much for recent competitors to handle. The world witnessed what a strong GNP attack can do last week as Manny Puno dominated the then 20-0 Brayden Point with a relentless attack. Turner is much in the same mold, he’s just been on top of the pile longer. Turner will be facing Tapani Kansalainen, a truly confused, or confusing, little Finnish guy who’s pretending to be Filipino. Or is the other way around? Regardless the little guy has put on a nice streak since bumping up from bantamweight to lightweight earlier this year. In a classic striker versus grappler battle, G Wad finds himself edging towards… the grappler?

Prediction: Elgin Turner by Decision (Unanimous)

Hiroshi Ekaku vs Ameri Can

Serial underachiever Hiroshi Ekaku, managed by Chris Karter, steps back into the ring after bringing much shame to his ancestors in his last fight with millions on the line. He’ll be taking on Pablo Spezziale’s Ameri Can, a part time kickboxer who has been sacked multiple times for, undoubtedly, poor learning speed. All that doesn’t bode well for Ameri’s longevity in the ring against the black belt Ekaku, who boasts solid submission skills. G Wad thinks this may be Ekaku’s chance to grab a sub of the night award.

Prediction: Hiroshi Ekaku by Submission (Triangle)

Marco Alvado vs Jackson Portis

Stepdads vs Yabai battle in the welterweight division between Jordan Smith’s Jackson Portis and Laz Staz’ Marco Alvado. It’s what the people want. The two greatest alliances going head to head. Both fighters boast similarly hot recent records and styles. This will be Marco Alvado’s first fight in Syn, will the nerves of fighting in the greatest organization in the world get to him? He ironically comes from Inferno Combat Series, owned and operated by his opponent’s manager, Jordan. Will Jordan treat this as a grudge match? These questions and more to be answered in tonight’s fight.

Prediction: Jackson Portis by Decision (Unanimous)

Rhymin Slayin vs Risto Rautio

No heavies will be throwing down on tonight’s card but this is the closest we’ll get. Light heavyweights Rhymin Slayin, managed by Stef Power and Risto Rautio, managed by Silent Bob go head to head. Both these boys have impressive power but with their equally impressive chins, a knockout is by no means a guarantee. Rhymin Slayin has youth on his side but Rautio has an impressive pedigree and experience with over 20 fights in Syn. This is a tough one to call. G Wad believes Rhymin Slayin is the real deal but has his time arrived? Rautio is no pushover.

Prediction: Rhymin Slayin by Decision (Split)

Tsoko Chikatchawan vs Arthur Pendragon

Clubber Winger’s Tsoko Chikatchawan takes on Harry Bogofdonuts’ Arthur Pendragon in a middleweight battle. Tsoko is a Syn legend boasting all the tools you’d expect from a peyote inspired product nurtured by Bwang. Making another run at a still elusive Syn title may be too much to expect from the 36-year-old but he’s still dangerous as shown by dominating performances in his last two fights under Winger. Arthur Pendragon has had an inconsistent career but remains an ultra popular crowd pleaser. He’ll need to muster all of his power to take on Tsoko. In Tsoko’s prime, G Wad finds it hard to believe this would be close, but now? We shall see.

Prediction: Tsoko Chikatchawan by Decision (Unanimous)

1594034531Syn%20699%20-Los%20Angels.jpg

Syn 699 Borjigin vs Cobb Fight Breakdowns

Khunbish Borjigin vs Wallace Cobb

The gush of pride G Wad felt upon watching Khunbish Borjigin assume the Syn light heavyweight throne this past May was truly inspiring. The young G Wad product, now under the management of Marky Mark, has had an impressive career and with the tools at his disposal, there is no reason the run cannot continue, although time is no longer on his side. Khunbish will be taking on the up and coming Wallace Cobb, who has amassed an impressive win streak dating back several years, including his last 8 under the management of the Stepdads’ Prince Mitchell. Cobb has made swift work of other Syn 205 contenders en route to his first title challenge. G Wad can’t wait for this fight, it will be a brutal battle.

Prediction: Wallace Cobb by Decision (Unanimous)

Kassim Magufuli I V vs Sergei Martynov

It’s been less than two months since G Wad embarked on the journey that is supplying the Syn family and MMATycoon world with the latest and greatest commentary and analysis. Billy Arseworth’s Kassum Magufuli I V completes the second half of the very first epic title fight G Wad had the pleasure of covering in what was to be an unfortunate knockout loss to the headliner of tonight’s event, Khunbish Borjigin. The Albino Warrior sports devastating power and, despite back to back losses, won’t be held down forever. If Billy’s history is anything to go by, the 34 year old surely has another decade or so years to prove his worth. Kassim will be going up against a young but talented 27 year old, Sergei Martynov, a representative of Anti Kristus’ camp. Martynov had a rough start with Syn, being immediately thrown in the ring with legends such as Kalvero Kaunismieli and Junkyard Dog is no joke but since then he has proven to be a solid, tough fighter. Kassim will be a big test.

Prediction: Kassim Magufuli I V by TKO (Punches) in Round 2

Ispa Mfer vs Elliot Rockwell

Rich pretty boy Elliot Rockwell, managed by Peel Steel, takes on Ispa Mfer, managed by Jorma Otsu. G Wad sees two improving up and coming middleweights in these two fighters. Rockwell came up short in his title shot against Junkyard Dog last month, but the power and chin combination he possesses bodes well for his longtime future in Syn. Ispa Mfer likewise holds all the necessary tools to succeed. The winner of this fight will surely feel an imminent ascendancy in their near future.

Prediction: Elliot Rockwell by Decision (Unanimous)

Jarred Reich vs Paul Warror

Believe it or not, Whymer Van Mastodon’s Paul Warrior beat even the great G Wad himself at one point. I kid you not. That alone speaks volumes of the former #3 p4p fighter in the world. Now at 38 years old, Warrior’s glory days, which really peaked after besting G Wad, are in the distant rearview mirror. G Wad, of course, wound up with the last laugh in this matchup, but who is keeping score? Warrior will be taking on the similarly geriatric Jarred Reich, managed by John Coffey. Reich is also in the twilight years of a solid, if not as storied, career as Warrior’s.

Prediction: Paul Warrior by Decision (Unanimous)

Mohammed Kahn vs Aatreya Mahrishi

As the Middle East grapples with an unprecedented youth unemployment crisis, Syn does its part by giving two prepubescents a purpose and, more importantly, keeping them off the streets. Mohammed Khan, reppin the CK camp, joins Syn after successfully defending himself from an attempted homosexual assault in May. That incident appears to have severely traumatized Khan who, in response, declared a Jihad against the infidel. Khan’s opponent is the mellow Aatreya Mahrishi, managed by the relatively mellow Ryan Epicity. Allegations have been made that Mahrishi is actually an undercover CIA agent named Winston Epicity but when G Wad approached manager Ryan Epicity for the inside scoop, his answer was an emphatic “nah”.

Prediction: Aatreya Mahrishi by Decision (Unanimous)

• Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...

At least give the guy a chance. Just putting him down right away is easy.

Let him run the show a few weeks and see what happens.

if you're going to blatantly disregard any history of the company you just took over (yes, i'm fully aware it's a game but it does have history), then why should anyone think otherwise when, to this point, he really hasn't given anyone any reason to? i get it, some of you weren't here when Franky or Avon ran it, but you don't need to be to know that those event names just look stupid af. it's like having a fighter named Cock Muncher or some stupid shit like that...which, don't even get me started lol, but with one of the oldest and proudest orgs in the game.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1