Multiple Companies

Bleakardor

So now that we can create multiple companies, from what I read it just says you can own as many companies as you like, for a rental fee.

Does this mean you can run 1 of each type of company, or you can have multiple of the same kind. I'm asking as I don't want to ask Mike due to his daily spam, but I have a clothing company and tried to open a 2nd one to launder with and the game said I couldn't have two clothing companies. I was able to make a nutrition company instead, but they are not as adept to launder.

So I believe that you can have 1 of each, due to my experience, but from the wording about companies, I don't know if that was something Mike needs to work out or if it's actually intended to be able to run 2 of the same type of company.

Anyone have a definite answer to this, by chance?

Well, I have already opened a 2nd company and that's kind of where my problem is. I don't want to close it to start a new one for laundry, nor do I want to use all of it's stock for laundry. I have already passed out sponsorship and written an article on THC, and in 1 week jumped from 32 to 14 in hype rank. I also have the HFC fight org, so THC is my 2nd company.

I don't know what they hype modifier is for clothing companies, but I feel like THC is gaining hype pretty quickly as my 2nd company. Again.. another reason I don't want to close THC. lol

Thanks for confirming the 1 per type, and hope that my experience with THC helps provide you more info on the hype gain of 2nd companies.

Ahh, good to know! At least he's on top of it.

And yeah, I ended up using a nutrition company for laundry this week, but 1000 less stock sucks. But, 2500 stock instead of 3500 stock is worth the price to keep the clothing store open for me.

Thanks again for the info on Hype, I wouldn't have had a clue. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Are the 7 days a one-off? Or will it be 12 days every week?

Edit: Ignore my post, realised you meant the standard VIP days you lose, thought you were referring to a hidden extra 7 days. Its been a while!!

Yep, your normal 1 VIP day each day, plus 5 more per week, so 12 VIP days every week. At least I think that's the way I understand it also. Good luck!

• Upvote 1