WKBC 145LB creation tournament - 250K Prize

blazinguy

Can we test at least learning speed? I wasnt going to check for other hiddens, but no learning speed is a dwonside. Not going to totally shunt me off, but probably affect how much effort I put in role play (cause I will probably want to sack his sorry fucker ass later and I don't want to get attached)

Sounds interesting. If hidden testing was allowed, I would be in. Doing a whole tourney w/ someone who rolls "likes comics" is like pulling teeth. If you go up against a half decent manager, the fighter skills don't even matter.

But good luck, I'll keep my eye out for this one.

we have changed the rules to allow testing, it seems it will add to the investment of the fighter for the manager.

The Vatican City is an ecclesiastical[3] or sacerdotal-monarchical[12] state (a type of theocracy) ruled by the pope who is the bishop of Rome and head of the Catholic Church.

Government: Unitary absolute monarchy under an ecclesiastical and elective theocracy.

Is the smallest country in the World (both size and pop, wich also makes one of the highest per capita income). Perfect for a Gonzo background.