Who Wants My Cash?

clydebankblitz

Give it to a brand new org owner weather it be me or someone else. Jumping right into the org ownership roll without any real good financial backing can really hamper the growth of an org from the beggining. Granted in hindesite probably not the best thing to do when first starting the game (in my case) but still. It can potentially ruin their experience if said org fails (not mine) and the owner loses all his vip. It could pay dividends in the long run.

Honestly I am not sure what I would do with your money and jets clydebankblitz but I couldn't pass up the opportunity of reminding Monsieur.Camara of the day I cleared out the bank of his recently obtained island org after he decided to show everyone how much of a 2 faced bitch he was. Of course he did have some guidance by the basement dwelling "Fart Masters" which it seems he decided to change his name after the mass message he sent out trying to bash me and get people against me failed miserably.

I would greatly appreciate it if I were to get your money and jet but tbh the only thing I can say I will definitely do with it is buy some more VIP days with a bit of it so Monsieur.Camara and his "Pocket Pulling Posse" of a staff he has in the IFC can hate on me while they all sit on a Grumpy old bastards lap playing with one another...or as Momsieur.Camara calls them "fidget spinners".

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1