Synchronicity For Sale/Gift

rjs2442

Good morning everyone,

It is with sadness that I must try and pass along this great company to another manager who can focus more time and energy to the business then I have available currently. Currently my rl job is taking up all my available time and I have not been spending very much time on Tycoon at all, and Syn is beginning to suffer because of it. For this reason I am reaching out to see if any experienced Org owners have interest in taking over control of the games #1 Fight Promotion. I will not give this company away to anyone, I will be very careful in who I choose but I would like to see who may have interest. I have reached out to one other manager recently but have not heard back for a few days so my belief is I still need to seek out other options.

Please respond in this thread or via in game email and we can discuss further. Only serious inquiries please, I do not wish to see Syn disappear like CFC did.

Thank you in advance,

Louie

• Upvote 4

Syn 500 - Cabrera vs Rocker

Syn 504 - Rocker vs Cabrera II

Syn 511 - Pedro vs Bashorov

Thanks to Louie for giving me the opportunity to run SYN once again. Above were a few of my biggest events I put on at the time it was #1 vs #2 in some cases and I hope to put on great events like this with the help of the community.

• Upvote 5

• 4 weeks later...

Fucking hell this is why I said for multiple people to run it

Yeah, he asked for help with running it via mass mail, I think. I contacted him to offer some help, as much as my free time allows, till he find someone more active but got no response after. Not butthurt for being ignored but letting this org die in such way sux.

I offered my help as well, but also no hard feelings for no response, since Louie doesn't know me well. One of the best senior orgs to work with in the game. Congrats Dale on single handedly systematically burying it 6 feet under.

You can easily blame Dale but that is not fair. Running an elite org is no easy task, ask anyone who did. It is very difficult to find good active org owners, partially due to the current state of the game. I warned Mike months ago that most elite orgs would be out within a year at this pace. Sadly enough, that is becoming more and more the reality.

Hopefully Syn survives and does not go down the same way as EVO already did.

• Downvote 1