Noob Fund - Read the first post

GBK16

On another topic - The Noob Fund is currently in need of donations. The funds after I hand out the remaining scholarships will be $0 with 2/3 of the scholarships coming from myself personally. I will be keeping it going with my own personal funds, but just letting people know that the Noob Fund does run on the charity of the more established managers.

As soon as I can find some laundry I'll pitch in a little bit.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to Billy Arseworth for his donation of $200k recently to the Noob Fund.

It's with a bit of sadness that I do announce I will be looking to pass the fund onto someone else. I just don't have the time needed to keep it running and keep up to date with who has received the fund so if anybody would like to take it over, send me on a PM. Thanks

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure exactly where I should go for help now but I do need help with some funding for a decent gym and training supplies anyone who is willing to help let me know. Just a minimal amount of funding would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone and have ano amazing day

Not sure exactly where I should go for help now but I do need help with some funding for a decent gym and training supplies anyone who is willing to help let me know. Just a minimal amount of funding would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone and have ano amazing day

$50k sent to you from the Noob Fund. Message me in a months time and I'll send you on another bundle of cash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p742/kevinfurlotte/noobfund-banner_zps114471f8.png

First of all, welcome to MMA Tycoon! If you're reading this thread, it means you're new to the game, and would like to receive a little boost in game money to help you get on your feet and make the most out of the game.

What is the Noob Fund exactly?

The Noob Fund is a gathering of donations from veteran and generous managers of MMA Tycoon. It was set up to help new managers to enjoy the game with a little bit of startup cash. Anyone can make a donation to the Noob Fund, you just have to contact me.

I'm new and I need funds. What do I do?

To qualify for a "scholarship" from the Noob Fund, you have to send me a message in game, requesting for funds, and stating what you need it for. It could be to help to send your fighters to a better gym, help to start a fight organization, or help fund any type of business you want to start.

How much can I get from the fund?

You could earn as much as 100k. If you qualify, you will be sent a maximum of 50k, then another 50k the following month, if of course, you're still active and still in need of the money.

Requirements

- Have only 1 account. No multi's apply.

- Join date within 6 months of applying. If you have been playing for 6 months or longer then you no longer qualify for the NOOB fund.

- Please remember this is a fund for noobs who need the money to help them get started in the game, not who have money already and just want more.

Thank you so much for your help!

Asked the guy but never received a penny.

Salvidor.

Humors, kindly jump off a bridge

Also, all requests have been caught up with and I'm expecting to get a few more soon since the game has been posted on a few MMA forums which has led to a good number of people signing up

• Upvote 2

When I think of what I needed money for when I first started out, I honestly can say it wasn't much. Maybe some airfare for my first couple events, gym time, some clothes and supplements. So with that I would like to say I have 10k for new managers that are new since this Jan 2017. Just drop me a message with "New Manager Funds" in the subject line. 150k available so first 15 managers that meet previous set guidelines (started in Jan 2017) will get it. As long as I can transfer money to non vips.

• Upvote 2