New org in london

Hey all,

Have started my own org in london, the WFL right now we are looking for any 185 or 265 fighters, we will be looking to put our first event on next week!

Send me a PM in game if you have a fighter you would like signed :)

for my first event should i book the 400 seater or the 700? how do i know how much to advertise and how many tickets to give away?

for the 400 seater i was thinking 4k advertising and 50 tickets,

for the 700 i was thinking 7k advertising and 100 tickets.

also looking for fighters in the 185 and 265 weight class

I am also in the process of booking my first show, and I think the smart way to go is the 400 seat arena. Unless you are going 10 fights with a few 50+ hype fighters, I would think the chances of pulling a large audience is going to be slim. I am a new org owner like you so I could be wrong.

As far as advertising goes, the wiki guide has a really good system on how to come up with a number. It suggests you spend around 15 dollars for each point of hype. So if you had five fights with all the fighters around the 30 hype range, you would want to spend around 4.5K in advertising. Hope this helps.

I have an event booked and it still lets me enter a value for free tickets, so I am sure that can it be adjusted all the way up to the day of the event.

advertising, production costs, event name and free tickets can be changed without penalties whatsoever up until 24h before the event happens

also, if you guys have any more questions regarding this, you can also message me in game.

And... this type of thread belongs in the noob help subforum ;)

so if you guys want to ask more questions about anything, there's the to do so.