Dissolution Fighting Championships - Official Smack Talk Thread

kenlow73

This is the home for Dissolution Fighting Championships. DFC is a 263+k org located in London looking for fighters in every weight class. This is the place for smack talk between fighters, as well as event previews and recaps.

Sir, Bricken. I will need to move my fighter Adams to london. But I do not have any jet. So I request you to arrange one.

pm me in game next time

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w17.jpg

Tomasi "Miot" Dzeizdic

'Matt Smith. You have fed off cans for too long. At Origins II, I will show you what a real heavyweight looks like when I send you spiralling to the ground effortlessly. This is my time to shine and you are just the first milestone I need to pass before I become a legend'

Preview

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1423626270origins.png

The Underground, London

Dengkol Dewa (1-0) vs Akira Ito (2-0)

145 lbs

Dewa enters this fight with an undefeated record after beating Jayson Ramirez by Uniramous Decision in QFC in his only fight. He possesses Strong Muay Thai skills with a blue belt in BJJ. Ito holds a 2-0 record after beating Florencio Lara in his last QFC fight by TKO (Strikes). He has strong wrestling while holding a purple belt in BJJ, is a brawler with a solid chin.

Kryto Pro (2-1) vs Bill Cosby (5-1)

185 lbs

Pro enters this fight after losing his last fight against Bloo Ray in QFC by Ultimate Decision. He has superb wrestling, a purple belt in BJJ, good takedowns, and a solid chin. Bill Cosby also lost his last fight, despite starting his career as the winner of a 16 man QFC Tournament, after losing a QFC fight to Peelo Pulkkinen by TKO (Strikes). He has superb wrestling skills, holds a purple belt in BJJ, good takedowns, and is a counter fighter.

Sota Rojas (1-0) vs Mc Cullough "Scots" Erwin (2-0)

155 lbs

Rojas won his only fight against Zane Stewart by Submission via Kimura. He holds a brown belt in BJJ and is a brawler with a granite chin. Erwin holds a 2-0 record and is the current MMA Prodigia 155 pound Champion. In his last fight he defeated James Price by KO (Punch) at 02 MMA Prodiga fight for belt to win the championship. He has respectable wrestling, holds a blue belt in BJJ, and is a brawler.

Diego “Guvnor” Costa (3-0) vs Marcus Gustav (0-0-1)
205 lbs

Costa holds a 3-0 record and at 02 MMA Prodigia fight for belt beat Benny Ted by TKO (Strikes) to win the MMA Prodiga 205 pound Championship. He has strong wrestling skills and holds a blue belt in BJJ. Gustav drew Hakeen Alvarez in his only QFC fight. He has wonderful boxing, respectable wrestling, and holds a white belt in BJJ.

“Master” Cris DeSalvo (5-1) vs James “Rumble” Jones (0-0)
185 lbs

DeSalvo holds a 5-1 record after losing to Abdul Jabbar in his last QFC fight by TKO (Strikes). He holds a purple belt in BJJ and is a counter fighter. This is Jones’ first fight in his career. He possesses wonderful boxing skills and holds a white belt in BJJ.

Bill “The Butcher” Bremner (1-0) vs Severus “Thunder” Ignotus (0-1)
170 lbs

Bremner enters this fight by knocking out Arron Mcguire with a head kick in his only QFC fight. He has strong Muay Thai, holds a blue belt in BJJ, and has a solid chin. [/size]Ignotus holds a one loss record after losing his only QFC fight to Mirsad Ibrahimovic by Submission via Rear Naked Choke. He has respectable boxing skills, wonderful Muay Thai, holds a white belt in BJJ, and is an intelligent fighter.

Yaya ChiChi (1-0) vs The Hercules (0-0)

265+ lbs

ChiChi holds a one win record after winning by TKO (Strikes) in his only QFC fight versus Darron Gonzales. He has respectable boxing skills, proficient skills in wrestling, holds a blue belt in BJJ, and has a granite chin. The Hercules premiers in this contest with competent boxing & Muay Thai skills and a blue belt in BJJ.

Leluta “Baty” Holmdona (1-1) vs Jack Edward (1-1)

265+ lbs

Holmdona enters this fight with a 1-1 record after losing his last QFC fight to Tyson Grimm by Ultimate Decision. He has remarkable boxing skills, holds a blue belt in BJJ, and is heavy handed. Edward also has a record of 1-1 after defeating Loki Mcqueen by KO (Punches) at 02 MMA Prodigia fight for the belt. Like Holmdona, he also has remarkable boxing skills while holding a white belt in BJJ with a big right hand.

Garry Kasparov (0-0) vs Joe Swanson (0-0)

135 lbs

This is the first fight of their careers for both fighters. Kasparov has wonderful Muay Thai skills and holds a white belt in BJJ. Swanson holds a brown belt in BJJ.

Bob The Fire Trucker (0-1) vs Oren Vossler (0-1)

265 lbs

Both fighters lost their only QFC fights. Bob The Fire Trucker by KO (Punches) to Randy Clapper and Vossler to George Anderson by Submission via Triangle Choke. Bob The Fire Trucker has wonderful boxing skills, holds a white belt in BJJ, and possesses KO power. Vossler has superb Muay Thai, holds a white belt in BJJ, and has a granite chin.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7w14.jpg

Lightheavyweight Superstar, Ryan "Flash In The Pan" Sizzlac, was reached for comment about his upcoming career with DFC.

"I have all the tools to become the champion. I'm more then ready to show my worth to this company and to this division. I've never lost, and I don't plan to for years to come. Don't believe me? Just watch.

"I have my eyes on Fabio Henrique or Roy Derringer. I would love to end the streak of another undefeated fighter. Because seriously guys, there is only room for one top dog in every division, and 205 is my division. Oh, and guess what; my bark ain't nothing compared to my bite!

Crackling the pan, all the way to the title."

• Upvote 2

Well, at the moment I do have plans for your first fight to be against somebody with an undefeated record but unfortunatly it isn't one of the fighters you have mentioned.

Ryan "Flash In The Pan" Sizzlac:

"Thanks boss, I love the quick responce, but I hope you don't mind: I've never been one to keep hush-hush...

Chad Ironeyes, sign the contract baby! Little wrestler boy from Canada... I have serious plans for you my friend! How does a first round KO sound? My hands are bombs, and my wick is burning short; I've been training hard, spending more money then most of you kids can fathom. I get better every single day. Chief Ironeyes, I hope you have good health insurance. You know, Obama set up a website; if you 're not insured, you'd better stock up, cause come fight time, I'm gonna hurt you. Or... you can take the flop. Either way, I need that win. Nothing personal. All business."

• 2 weeks later...

DFC Origins Recap

February 21, 2005

Akira Ito vs Dengkol Dewa

Ito dominated this fight and won by Submission via Kimura at 3:59 of the third round. The fight won both the Fight of the Night and Ito won Submission of the night.

Bill Cosby vs Kryto Pro

Cosby dominated most of this fight and thus at the end of the fight the judge’s awarded him a Unanimous Decision Victory.

Mc Cullogh Erwin vs Soto Rojas

There was a lot of misses going on in this fight but when it was all said and done Erwin came out with a Unanimous Decision victory.

Marcus Gustav vs Diego Costa

This fight won KO of the night as Gustav won by TKO in eight seconds.

James Jones vs Cris DeSalvo

If you could get close to a fight bonus but still lose it that would be Jones as he won by TKO in thirty-eight seconds.

Bill Bremner vs Severus Ignotus

Bremner showed he was the dominant man after submitting Ignotus via Kimura in just under a minute and a half.

Yaya Chichi vs The Hercules

Chichi made quick work of The Hercules by winning by TKO in under a minute and a half.

Leleta Holmdona vs Jack Edward

Holmdona dominated every round and was given an Unanimous Decision win by the judges.

Joe Swanson vs Garry Kasparov

Swanson in his debut fight dominated Kasparov, so much that Kasparov become a Free Agent after the fight. Swanson won by KO in three forty-five of the first round.

Bob The Fire Trucker vs Oren Vossler

Vossler’s manager gave up on him after this fight, making him a Free Agent. Bob KO Vossler in just under two minutes.

So the first DFC event is in the books with the next one coming up this weekend. The word is after the forth event we’re going to start to see some title fights.

DFC Origins II

Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Underground London

Preview

Matt Smith (3-0) vs Tomasi Dzeidzic (0-0)

Smith is undefeated and the MMA Prodigia Heavyweight Champion which he won by defeating Len Weaver by KO near the end of round 2 at 02 MMA Prodigia fight for belt. He has strong boxing, strong wrestling, holds a blue belt in BJJ and is very strong. This is Dzeidzic’s debut. He has wonderful boxing, respectable wrestling, and holds a whilte belt in BJJ.

Kinky The Kinkmeister General (0-1) vs Manny Money (2-1)

Kinky lost his only QFC fight to date to Zaurbek Tabolov by TKO in round 1. He is a brawler with a blue belt in BJJ. Money is 2-1 in QFC fights with his second win against Mac Coleman by KO in 5 seconds. He is also a brawler with a blue belt in BJJ.

Dirty Pure (0-0) vs Luuk Maul (0-0)

This is Pure’s debut he has superb wrestling and holds a blue belt in BJJ. This is also Maul’s debut, he holds a purple belt in BJJ.

Endel Stark (0-0) vs Sami Clinton (0-0)

Again another fight with two debuting fighters. Both Stark and Clinton have respectable wrestling but they hold different BJJ belts as Stark has a purple belt and Clinton has a purple belt.

Excalibur Adams (1-0) vs Thomas Hansen (0-1)

Adams won his only QFC fight by Unanimous Decision vs Darron Gonzales. He is a brawler with a granite chin, respectable Muay Thai, and holds a blue belt in BJJ. Hanson is coming off a loss in his only QFC fight by losing to Rene Winters by TKO near the end of the third round. He has also has respectable Muay Thai and also holds a blue belt in BJJ.

Charles Boss (0 -1) vs Christoper Wallace (1 -0)

Boss lost his only fight to Bobba Trel by Submission via Arm Triangle near then end of round 1 at FFC #2 Three Champions. He is powerful, has good low kicks with wonderful boxing, respectable Muay Thai, and holds a white belt in BJJ. Wallace won his only QFC fight against Vladimir Mozgov near the end of round 1 by TKO via ref stoppage. He had good kicks, superb boxing, and holds a white belt in BJJ.

Arda Godin (0 -0) vs Poo Pipe (0 -2-1)

This Godin’s debut, he holds a blue belt in BJJ. Pipe’s last QFC fight against Ali Osman ended in a draw. He is a wonderful boxer with KO power and holds a white belt in BJJ.

Alex Gill (0-1) vs Borys Mir (0-1)

Gill lost his last QFC fight to Richard Durrant by TKO in forty-eight seconds. He has proficient boxing and is heavy handed while holding a white belt in BJJ. Mir also lost his last QFC fight to Jeffery Macias by Unanimous Decision. He is a brawler with a solid chin and holds a blue belt in BJJ.

Jean Silva (2-0) vs Gwach War (0-3)

Silva won his last QFC fight against Jules Adkins by submission via Rear Naked Choke in round 2. He is a brawler with a granite chine and holds a purple belt in BJJ. War has yet to win a fight in three tries. In his last QFC fight he lost to Paradox Percuis by submission via Armbar in twenty-three seconds. He is a brawler with a solid chin and holds a white belt in BJJ.

Enzio Cross (0-1) vs Steve Vansart (1-3)

Cross lost his only QFC fight to Pasquale Johnson by Unanimous Decision. He is a brawler with a blue belt in BJJ. Vansart is on a three fight losing streak after winning his first QFC fight. All his fights have been decided by Unanimous Decision with the last loss coming against Murska Puro. He has solid boxing, a big heart, and a blue belt in BJJ.

Dirty Pure has come to show he is a true descendant of the heavens. He does not tolerate your lack of confidence and looks to brutalize luuk maul immediately.

Pure believes he has been blessed by the gods, he will show you what he is capable of on saturday night.. You are all witnesses to the beginning of a amazing new era.

DFC Origins II

Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Underground London

Recap

DFC’s second event is in the books, here’s what went down at The Underground.

Tomasi Dzeidzic def Matt Smith

Dzeidzic dominated this fight winning by KO in 1:17 and gaining the KO of the Night award in the process.

Kinky The Kinkmeister General def Manny Money

Kinky ran wild on Manny Money and won the bout by Unanimous Decision.

Dirty Pure def Luuk Maal

Pure won the fight by submission via strikes in the second round.

Endel Stark def Sami Clinton

This was a close fight. Normally somebody watching in the audience would think this fight should have been a split decision. The judges didn’t see it that way and awarded Stark a Unanimous Decision victory.

Excalibur Adams Majority Draw Thomas Hansen

This fight went back and forth with neither fighter gaining a clear advantage. The fight ended in a Majority Draw and drew the Fight of the Night award.

Christoper Wallace def Charles Boss

Wallace dominated this fight but couldn’t put Boss away settling for a Unanimous Decision win.

Arda Godin def Poo Pipe

This bout wasn’t even close as Godin won by submission via Armbar in forty-four seconds of round 1.

Alex Gill def Borys Mir

Gill made Mir his bitch in this fight but in the end won by Unanimous Decision.

Jean Silva def Gwach War

War tried to take control of this bout at the start but ended up running out of gas right away. Silva won by submission via Triangle Choke at twenty-five seconds in the first round and also picked up the Submission of the Night award.

Steve Vansart def Enzio Cross

Vansart took control of this fight early, dominating the first round and cutting Cross in the process. In the second round Vansart knocked out Cross and won the fight half way through the second round.

Preview

DFC Fight Night I

The Underground, London

March 7, 2015

Doc Shearer (1-1) vs Bill Bremner (2-0)
170lbs

This should be a fight for the Championship but it’s not. It will be interesting if the loser of this fight makes his way back into the title picture. Shearer enters this bout after winning by Unanimous Decision against Demarcus Stephens in QFC. He is a remarkable boxer with a blue belt in BJJ. Bremner is currently undefeated and submitted Severus Ignotus via Kimura at DFC Origins I in just over a minute. He has strong Muay Thai, a solid chin and also holds a blue belt in BJJ.

Juzefel Stalinel (2-0) vs John Nikel (1-0)
145 lbs

Stalinel enters this bout currently undefeated after winning by Unanimous Decision against We Fei Chung in QFC. He is a wonderful boxer with a blue belt in BJJ. Nikel is also undefeated by winning by TKO near the end of the first round against Charlie Wade in QFC in his only fight. He has superb wrestling skills, holds a blue belt in BJJ, and has a granite chine.

Leandro Shields (0-0) vs Casimiro Ambrogi (3-2)
185 lbs

This is Shields debut fight. He holds a purple belt in BJJ. Ambrogi is coming off a Unanimous Decision loss to Ward Jensen in his last QFC fight. He is a strong wrestler, has a solid chin, and holds a blue belt in BJJ.

Shamil Zaruvov (2-1) vs Bryan Nickoson (0-4)
170 lbs

Shamil is on a two fight win streak after winning by TKO against Kevin Davies in the middle of the first round in his last QFC fight. Shamil has a granite chin, strong boxing, and holds a white belt in BJJ. Nickoson is poised for the upset in this fight, while still searching for his first win after being submitted twice via Armbar and twice via Kimura in his first four fights. He is a remarkable boxer with a white belt in BJJ.

Ryan Sizzlac (2-0) vs Chad Ironeyes (1-0)
205 lbs

Sizzlac holds a 2-0 record with both fights in QFC and both wins by Unanimous Decision. He has a solid chin and holds a blue belt in BJJ. Ironeyes has one win by submitting Parker Roberts via Armbar right before the fight ended in a QFC fight. He is a respectable wrestler and holds a blue belt in BJJ.

Arkadiusz Mackowicz (5-2) vs Raphael Sanzio (1-0)
265 lbs

Mackowicz enters this fight with a 5-2 record. Despite being a runner up in a 16 man QFC Tournament, he lost his last fight by Unanimous Decision to Jessie Holloway in QFC. He is a remarkable wrestler, with respectable Muay Thai, holds a white belt in BJJ, and has a granite chin. Sanzio holds a one win record after winning against Asa Snow by way of TKO in the third round of his only QFC fight. He is a competent boxer and wrestler while holding a blue belt in BJJ.

Apogeum Pandemonium (0-1) vs Bill Hicks (1-0)
155 lbs

Pandemonium has had two fights though the first one was ruled a No Contest. His second was when he lost to Total Eh in LMS Openweight Championship by KO via Head Kick in the first round. He holds a brown belt in BJJ and has a granite chin. Hicks is just the opposite winning his only QFC fight by submission via Triangle Choke in the middle of the third round against Yo Bo in QFC. He is a competent wrestler and holds a purple belt in BJJ.

Kratos II (2-1) vs Chad Silva Gracie (1-1)
205 lbs

Kratos has a 2-1 record with two wins by KO. He has proficient boxing skills, remarkable wrestling skills, holds a white belt in BJJ, and is heavy handed. Silva Gracie is 1-1 after losing to Rick Downs by Unanimous Decision in his last QFC fight. He holds a blue belt in BJJ.

James Price (2-1) vs Samoth Ishan (0-0)
155 lbs

Price enters this bout with a 2-1 record after getting knocked out in the second round of 02 MMA Prodigia fight for belt by Mc Cullough Erwin. We are hoping Price can win this fight and set up a rematch with Erwin on a future DFC card. Price is a respectable wrestler with a blue belt in BJJ. Ishan has yet to win after losing his only QFC fight to Edmund Parker by submission via Kimura near the end of round 2. He is a competent boxer, holds a blue belt in BJJ, and has a solid chin.

Hannibal Roy D (1-0) vs Xavier Sales (2-0)
265 lbs

Roy D won his only QFC fight by TKO in the second round over Norris Terry. He is a respectable boxer, holds a white belt in BJJ, and has a granite chin. Sales is undefeated with two QFC wins by Unanimous Decision. He is a competent wrestler with a blue belt in BJJ.

• 3 weeks later...

Preview

DFC Fight Night IV Bremner vs Nickoson

The Underground, London

March 28, 2015

Bill Bremner (3-0) vs Bryan Nickoson (1-4)

170lbs Championship

This fight is for the DFC 170lbs Championship Title. It just happened to be something the ratings said was a good matchup but the fighters’ respective records do not. Bremner enters the bout as the clear favorite to win, boating a record of three wins and zero losses. He won his last fight against Doc Shearer, in what was billed beforehand by Shearer as what should have been a title fight, by Submission via Americana with five seconds left in the second round. The fight won The Fight of The Night award. Bryan “Unstoppable” Nickoson is anything but unstoppable with a record of one win and four losses. Though he did win his last fight, snapping a four fight loss streak, by winning by Unanimous Decision over Shamil Zavurov. On paper it looks that Nickoson doesn’t have a chance in this fight. But let me tell you something. There were plans for Christopher Wallace to fight for the 265+ Title if he won his last fight against Jack Edward. On paper, Wallace was the favorite. Edward knocked him out in five seconds.

Matt Smith (3-1) vs No Face (0-0)

265lbs

Matt Smith is coming off of his last fight at DFC Origins II, where he was beaten by Tomasi Dzeidzic by Knock Out in the first round, for his first loss. He is facing No Face, in Face’s debut. Face has exceptional Muay Thai skills and holds a white belt in BJJ.

Doc Shearer (1-2) vs Shamil Zavurov (2-2)

170lbs

Consider this fight to be the runner-up 170lbs title fight, as both participants lost their previous fights to the guys in tonight’s main event. Shearer once consider himself to be one of the top guys in the division and he now looks to get back on track with a win. A solid win here might launch him back into the title picture. Zavurov called himself Champion but needs a strong showing over Shearer to challenge for the title.

Lenny Schultz (1-1) vs Cris DeSalvo (5-2)

185lbs

Originally from Israel, Schultz is making his first fight in Dissolution after breaking even in QFC. He won his last QFC fight by beating Ian Muller by TKO in the third round. His skills are generally the same and holds a white belt in BJJ. DeSalvo is coming off of a first round TKO loss to James Jones at DFC Origins.

Enzio Cross (0-2) vs Ryan Sizzlac (3-0)

205lbs

Things still haven’t started working in Cross’ favor yet. Already with a one loss record, he lost his last fight at DFC Origins II to Steve Vansart by KO in the second round. Sizzlac is undefeated and looking to stay that way. He won his last fight by beating Chad Ironeyes by Unanimous Decision at DFC Fight Night I.

Simon MCdonald (2-0) vs Billy Kimba (1-0)

155lbs

This is MCdonald’s debut in Dissolution after winning a QFC Unanimous Decision against Wladmir Provodnikov and a Split Decision win against Matti Mattinen in Cage Rage’s Rage in the Cage 2. He has wonderful boxing skills and holds a white belt in BJJ. Kimba, also making his debut in DFC, holds a one win and one loss record both in QFC after losing his last fight to Manny Pacquiao by Unanimous Decision. He has decent Muay Thai skills and holds a blue belt in BJJ.

Krzysiek Kamil (0-0) vs Diego Costa (3-1)

205lbs

So, I’ve been doing a little research. I don’t want to criticize anybody but what were people thinking. Kamil doesn’t have a record and that’s because he hasn’t had fights. For some reason he was contracted as a 185lbs fighter at Last Man Standing and had two fights ruled as No Contests because he couldn’t make the weight. Lucky for Kamil he’s fighting at 205lbs in DFC. He holds a blue belt in BJJ. Diego Costa is looking to rebound after losing by TKO to Marcus Gustav at DFC Origins I in eight seconds.

Arkadiusz Mackowicz (6-2) vs Harold Butch (0-2)

265lbs

Mackowicz enters this fight after beating Raphael Sanzio by Unanimous Decision at DFC Fight Nigh I. Harold Butch is making his debut in DFC after losing two QFC fights by KO and TKO in a combined fifty-three seconds. He has strong Muay Thai skills and holds a blue belt in BJJ.

Apple Crumble (1-0) vs Gwach War (0-4)

135lbs

This is the last fight in the DFC 135lbs division before it’s dissolved and the fighter start competing in the 145lbs division. Apple Crumble has had one fight, a second round TKO victory against Maniek Krol in QFC. He has wonderful boxing skills and holds a white belt in BJJ. War hasn’t won a fight and is coming off of a loss to Jean Silva at DFC Origins II where he lost by Submission via Triangle Choke in twenty-five seconds.

Luuk Maul (0-1) vs Dastin Reynoldsic (2-0)

185lbs

In his only fight, Maul lost by Submission via Strikes to Dirty Pure in the second round at DFC Origins II. Reynoldsic is making his debut in DFC after winning two QFC fights, his last against Gerald Hendo by TKO near the end of the first round. He has respectable boxing skills and holds a blue belt in BJJ.

• 2 weeks later...

Recap

DFC Fight Night IV Bremner vs Nickoson

The Underground, London

March 28, 2015

Bryan Nickoson def Bill Bremner TKO (Strikes)

Welterweight Championship

In the preview we told you that on paper, Bremner was the clear favorite to win this fight. We told you that Nickson’s nickname was Unstoppable but he was anything but that. But throw all that out the window. Like we told you about Wallace’s last fight, fights aren’t won on paper, they are won in the cage. Nickoson did just that by beating Bremner by TKO in twenty-one seconds of the second round, to become the first DFC Welterweight Champion. Bremner repeatedly fought into the clinch and broke the clinch after failing to do nothing in those clinches during the first round. Nickoson stunned Bremner at the start of the second round and Bremner tried to once again clinch up only to get hit with a violent fury of punches by Nickoson causing the ref to stop the fight.

No Face def Matt Smith Unanimous Decision

Heavyweight

No Face was victorious in his debut by beating Matt Smith by Unanimous Decision. This fight also won the Fight of The Night award.

Shamil Zavurov def Doc Shearer Unanimous Decision

Welterweight

Zavurov dominated the fight and won it by Unanimous Decision

Lenny Schultz def Cris DeSalvo TKO (Punches)

Middleweight

Schultz won his DFC debut by defeating DeSalvo by TKO in five seconds

Ryan Sizzlac def Enzio Cross KO (Punches)

Light Heavyweight

We said in the preview things still haven’t started working in Cross’ favor yet and they still haven’t as Sizzlac knocked him out at 1:57 of the first round. Sizzlac is still undefeated and looking also added a KO of The Night award after this fight.

Billy Kimba def Simon MCdonald KO (Strikes)

Lightweight

Kimba won his DFC debut by knocking out MCdonald 1:29 of the first round.

Diego Costa def Krzysiek Kamil Submission (Arm Triangle)

Light Heavyweight

So, I guess we have the DFC’s version of Conor McGregor. Costa posted smack talk that he was guarenting that he was going to beat Kamil in the first round of this fight. Costa did just that by submitting Kamil in 1:59 of the first rounf while gaining the Sub of The Night award.

Arkadiusz Mackowicz def Harold Butch TKO (Cut)

Heavyweight

Butch’s DFC debut didn’t go as planned as the doctor stopped this fight at 3:53 of the third round due to a cut giving Mackowicz the win and setting up a title fight against Tomasi Dzeidzic later this month.

Apple Crumble def Gwach War TKO (Strikes)

Bantamweight

This was the last fight in the DFC Bantamweight division. It is now dissolved into the DFC Featherweight division. Things have not been going great for War as he once again loses after Crumble won by TKO at 3:51 of the first round.

Dastin Reynoldsic def Luuk Maul KO (Punch)

Middleweight

Things are not looking good for Maul as he lost this fight by Knock Out at 3:57 of round 1 to Reynoldsic. It was so bad that Maul was released by his manager after the fight.

Preview

DFC Fight Night V McGregor vs Stalinel/Rojas vs Niemi

The Underground, London

April 4, 2015

Conor McGregor (2-1) vs Juzefel Stalinel (3-0)

Featherweight

This fight could determine the number one DFC Featherweight contender to a Champion crowned at the event next week. McGregor has a record of two wins and one loss while Stalinel is undefeated. McGregor gained his only loss in his last fight, the Fight of the Night that event, to John Lord, one of the men fighting for the title. Stalinel is currently undefeated beating John Nikel in his last fight by Unanimous Decision.

Sota Rojas (2-1) vs Jorma Niemi (2-0)

Lightweight Championship

This fight is for the DFC Lightweight Championship. Rojas holds a record of two wins and one loss, after losing to Mc Cullough Erwin at DFC Origins I, he rebounded by beating Caleah Jones DFC Fight Nigh II by Armbar in thirty-six seconds. Niemi is currently undefeated with two QFC wins.

Vernell Williams (1-0) vs Zimowit Pokora (2-1)

Welterweight

Williams is making his DFC debut after winning his only previous fight in the QFC by Rear Naked Choke. He has Muay Thai skills and holds a purple belt in BJJ. Pokora lost his last fight in the first round of The Island KT Tournament. He also holds a purple belt in BJJ.

Archie Moore (0-0) vs Kratos II (3-1)

Light Heavyweight

This is Moore’s first fight ever. He has Boxing and Muay Thai skills as well as a blue belt in BJJ. Kratos is coming off a third round TKO win against Chad Silva Gracie at DFC Fight Night I.

Alejandro Vasquez (2-0) vs Roy Derringer (3-0)

Light Heavyweight

Vasquez is currently undefeated and won his last fight by a first round knockout of Fabio Henrique at fifty-seconds. Derringer is also currently undefeated after a Unanimous Decision win over Ohad Bin Chaden at DFC Fight Night II.

Skap Hazard (1-0) vs Severus Ignotus (0-3)

Welterweight

Hazard is undefeated after a QFC TKO win over Marwhyn Jordan. Ignotus is yet to win a fight after being submitted by Borys Mir at DFC Fight Night III.

Lavezzi Cavani (0-0) vs Jonathon Torres (3-1)

Welterweight

This is Cavani’s first fight. He holds a blue belt in BJJ. Torres has a record of three wins and a loss after beating Marc Benton by Unanimous Decision at DFC Fight Night II.

Hannibal Roy D (2-0) vs Raphael Sanzio (1-1)

Heavyweight

Roy D is currently undefeated after knocking out Xavier Salas at 1:40 of round one via Superman Punch at DFC Fight Night I. Sanzio has a record of one win and one loss after losing to Arkadiusz Mackowicz by Unanimous Decision at DFC Fight Night I.

Apogeum Pandemonium (0-2) vs Samoth Ishan (0-4)

Lightweight

Pandemonium has a record of no wins and two defeats after losing to Bill Hicks by Unanimous Decision at DFC Fight Night I. Ishan has a record of one win and one loss after knocking out James Price in seventeen seconds at DFC Fight Night I.

Amir Bin Apu (0-0) vs Charles Boss (0-2)

Super Heavyweight

This is Apu’s debut. He has wonderful Boxing skills and respectable Wrestling skills. Boss has a record of zero wins and two defeats after losing to Christoper Wallace at DFC Origins II by Unanimous Decision.

Nickoson was just warming up, he has shaken off the rust and ready to defend the belt. Who is up Next?

"Il knock your top off after my MW title fight with bill cosby. Win or lose ill be moving to WW soon, You better be gone by then or pray to god we dont get booked."

Dirty Pure

"Il knock your top off after my MW title fight with bill cosby. Win or lose ill be moving to WW soon, You better be gone by then or pray to god we dont get booked."

Dirty Pure

So, you might win the MW title then move to WW?

Recap

DFC Fight Night V McGregor vs Stalinel/Rojas vs Niemi

The Underground, London

April 4, 2015

Fight of The Night Award: Juzefel Stalinel vs Conan McGregor

KO of The Night Award: Jonathon Torress

Sub of The Night Award: Sota Rojas

Juzefel Stalinel def Conor McGregor Unanimous Decision

Featherweight

Stalinel dominated this fight but just could not got enough down to finish and had to settle for a Unanimous Decision. This fight also won the Fight of The Night award.

Sota Rojas def Jorma Niemi Submission (Armbar)

Lightweight Championship

Despite winning the first round, Niemi tapped out near the end of the second round to Rojas’ Armbar. Rojas won the Sub of The Night award for this fight.

Vernell Williams def Zimowit Pokora Unanimous Decision

Welterweight

Williams won his DFC debut after dominating most of this fight and gaining a Unanimous Decision win.

Archie Moore def Kratos II TKO (Punches)

Light Heavyweight

Moore won the first fight he ever fought with a first round TKO win against Kratos II.

Alejandro Vasquez def Roy Derringer KO (Punches)

Light Heavyweight

Vasquez is still undefeated after knocking out Derringer in the first round and giving Derringer his first loss.

Skap Hazard def Severus Ignotus TKO (Strikes)

Welterweight

Hazard is still undefeated after winning by TKO in the first round over Ignotus, thus keeping Ignotus winless.

Jonathon Torres def Lavezzi Cavani KO (Punch)

Welterweight

Torres won this fight by KO in the first round, giving himself KO of The Night and giving Cavani his first loss in his first fight.

Raphael Sanzio def Hannibal Roy D KO (Strikes)

Heavyweight

Roy D is gets his first loss as Sanzio knocked him out in the first round.

Apogeum Pandemonium def Samoth Ishan Submission (Heel Hook)

Lightweight

Pandemonium won his first match after submitting Ishan with four seconds left in the first round.

Amir Bin Apu def Charles Boss TKO (Strikes)

Super Heavyweight

Apu wins his debut by getting a TKO victory over Boss in forty-six seconds of the first round.

*Rumors of a comically large man training out of Tosen's Home for Lost Boys reached us some time ago, as did the grainy cellphone camera photo of what appearing to be a clean shaven, blonde Bigfoot punctuating his noodly arm punches with womanly screams until finally clipping his morbidly obese opponent and hastily being awarded a controversial stoppage victory. When we heard rumors about him signing an exclusive deal with the DFC, we naturally dropped everything in our hands and sent star reporter and newly recovered crocodile victim Ariel Pehlwani to Rio.

Arriving at Tosen's gym, we were directed to the bench pressing room seeing as that's apparently "all he trains" according to Tosen himself
.*

space-mutiny1.jpg

Pehlwani: "Good day to you, mr. Beefrock! I'm overjoyed to find out that you're not just an urban legend."

Beefrock: "Please. Call me Dirk."

Pehlwani: "Excuse me?"

Tosen: "Don't get me started. He'll randomly stop responding to his real name for weeks at a time. For the last month he's only been reacting to Bob Johnson"

Pehlwani: "I see. Anyways, congratulations on your big signing. Any ideas of who you'd like to fight?"

Beefrock: "Excuse me, lady, but who put you in charge?"

Pehlwani: "I'm male. I'm also a reporter. I told you about this five minutes ago."

Beefrock: "Huh. I wasn't really paying attention. I was just thinking that female reporters were getting progressively uglier. Then I thought about protein shakes. Want a protein shake bro?"

Pehlwani: "I'm good, thanks. Anyways, back to the question."

Beefrock: "Oh yeah. I only signed with DFC to make Grant Brophy cry like a little girl. I think he's a vegan or something. Mind spotting me?"

*Pehlwani spots Beefrock as he benches a literal belgian blue while belching out female shrieks after every repetition*

• Upvote 2

*Phone rings at Jungle Gym as Bio is walking by*

Bio: Hello?

Pehlwani: Yes can I speak to Mr. Brophy please?

Bio: Hold on. “Grant grab the phone! Another nut job wants an interview!”

Grant: Hello?

Pehlwani: Good evening Mr. Brophy I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions?

Grant: Sure whats on your mind?

Pehlwani: I did an Interview earlier today with Lump Beefrock are you familiar with him?

*Grant glances at the picture on the wall*

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o552/dnacanes/65afb605-05ad-4b37-b8e9-e559579e7ec8_zpsypdydnjs.jpg

Grant: He use to be my sparring partner. How do you think he got the name Lump?

Pehlwani: Id assumed it was his real name?

Grant: God no, his real name is Tracy Eugene Preston!

Pehlwani: Well in our interview he said he would like to fight you more than any other fighter at DFC. Any comment on that?

Grant: Not really, I mean the guys brain dead. I had to let him go as a sparring partner because I got tired of him falling down and flopping around like a fish everytime I taped him on the shoulder.

Pehlwani: Would you give him a fight?

Grant: Id give him an asswhoopin is what Id give him. Sad part is he wont remember any of it, hes had so many.

Pehlwani: Thank you for your time Mr. Brophy youve been very insightful.

*Grant chuckles and hangs up the phone as Bio sits there with a big grin on his face*

• Upvote 1