Alliance Merch Partners & Alliance Gyms

SteelPenn

As the topic says, I feel it would be great to have an alliance Merch partner with both clothing and nutritional products to create an easy way for alliance members to find each other for products. Maybe 1 or 2 of each listed with links at the top of the alliance page.

I would like to have all alliance gyms in links at the top of the alliance page for all alliance members to have access.

Maybe joining LOD would be your improvement. You'd probably make soldier rank in a few RL years. Hell, maybe Mentor would take notice to a young entrepreneur such as your self and place you under his wing. He could be your very own Caligula. He'd always have your back and share all the fruits of his loin with you. You could be the Dana White ( last name's fitting, right :D ) of the GAMMA organization! You could even have the perfect storybook ending and stab him repeatedly in the front and back and be Tycoon's liberator of evil! Let the evil doers bodily fluids flood the gaming community and float your way up to your one... true.... goal...

TOTAL TYCOON DOMINANCE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is already a list of alliance companies in the alliance page, im not sure what you are proposing? Do you want the possibility to be able to partner up with all alliancecompanies?

kBEAST

Posted Today, 12:53 PM

I think what he's saying is add alliance company links to the alliance page.

Yes sir, just one nutrition and one clothing to rep the alliance. Would love to have a couple places for gyms also.

I only have one question, why? To further what I mean what benefit is there to adding this compared to the current work of say tweaking the scoring system? It sounds easy enough but it's not like alliances have events or some way of creating income for these companies so I just don't see a point in adding this feature other then aesthetics.

The point would be an easy way for alliance members to use alliance supported companies. A quick link straight to them. Same for all alliance gyms.