Wolf and Aaron

MMATycoon

One dude made some multi's, and the other one cheated himself to #1 and got praise as the greatest manager ever.

It can't even be compared, this is way bigger and dirtier. It's disgusting.

EDIT: Both guys thought they were Vito Corleone for some reason though, thus ruining The Godfather.

Not not worse because Wolf and Aaron will leave the game while Mentor still does what he does in secret.

• Downvote 9

Quick question for Mike. Could they have changed other fighters hiddens before fights or is it just when the fighters were starting?

Was it only there own fighters they could change or was it to all fighters in the game??

Not not worse because Wolf and Aaron will leave the game while Mentor still does what he does in secret.

Are you really that hard for Wolf and Aaron that you are glossing over the fact they were directly altering game data toward their own advantage in a game people pay money to pay?

Maybe they should have thrown you a bone with the script, you're the worst manager of all time, after all.

• Upvote 14

Quick question for Mike. Could they have changed other fighters hiddens before fights or is it just when the fighters were starting?

Was it only there own fighters they could change or was it to all fighters in the game??

They could change any fighter. I don't believe they did but I can't say for sure. Wolf has told me they only changed their guys but ultimately I don't know for sure. They couldn't do a quick turnaround before / after a fight, because that would show up in the TOTT but that's all I can say really. That's how we knew they were doing it after fighter creation because one of their fighters' chin changed levels in the TOTT.

Are you really that hard for Wolf and Aaron that you are glossing over the fact they were directly altering game data toward their own advantage in a game people pay money to pay?

Maybe they should have thrown you a bone with the script, you're the worst manager of all time, after all.

Get your facts straight, there's people with worse historical records than me. Saying stuff like that makes you look like a Mamado multi.

• Downvote 7

They could change any fighter. I don't believe they did but I can't say for sure. Wolf has told me they only changed their guys but ultimately I don't know for sure. They couldn't do a quick turnaround before / after a fight, because that would show up in the TOTT but that's all I can say really. That's how we knew they were doing it after fighter creation because one of their fighters' chin changed levels in the TOTT.

Thanks for the reply and thank you for your hard work on the game.

• Upvote 3

I'm facing wolfs guy in the junior master tournament. So all there hiddens have been set to 1 what about the sliders? Have these been reset?

I was thinking it was strange that his guys were 100% energy than I his guy pop a primary.

Are the secondaries all altered? I'm guessing they would have insane learning.

Thanks to the guys who brought this to mikes attention. It sucks that we have to be vigilant about watching for cheaters/glitchers. I know there are a few guys who got away with stuff in the past, so it pleases me that these two were caught and outed.

I just thought wolf was the luckiest guy ever in terms of hiddens. I had quite a few fights vs wolf over the summer were he did exactly what I thought he would but still got tooled even after a good first round. His fighters having juiced hiddens explains those turnarounds.

• Upvote 2

Now I'm writing this post as a very close friend to both Michael and Aaron and the owner of vendetta.

When I read this I was shocked and hurt. For those of you who don't know me, I don't take a lot seriously in real life or this game, but I take my friendships and vendetta seriously. I thought we had a very tight brotherhood, however that has been damaged and we're hurt right now.

As I said before Wolf is a very close friend to me who I game and talk with regularly and Aaron is also a close friend I'm in business ventures with. I can't believe this is the first I'm hearing off this now. They kept their cards close to their chest and when Dale told me on snapchat - I didn't believe him.

I would like to apologize on behalf of vendetta, to all those affected by this blatant abuse of trust. It was stupid and careless on a game people take very seriously and they took seriously enough to cheat at.

It's all a bit of a whirl and I'm not sure what to think right now. I've just got home from work. I'm bitterly disappointed and I'm off to reconcile my alliance.

I'm sure that both Michael and Aaron knew the consequences of their actions if they were to ever be caught and I don't think any preferential treatment should be shown to either of them.

I would like to add though that Michael and Aaron will still be my dear friends off this game and I'm going to now seriously consider my future, which has been dwindling for the past weeks.

If anybody would like to message me about this I am open to questions or a conversation.

Conor

On a positive note, the forums look more active than they have been in a while and that makes me happy in a bittersweet way.

I have painfully removed Wolf and Aaron from vendetta, this is not what I thought I would have to be dealing with when I was walking home from work.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

the only question remaining is: how do we know how many more people are affected by this? I mean he could easily do this for his alliance mates...

1st of all let me say in regards to this.....DAMN !

and...CONGRATS to Mike on catching this.

in regards to quoted comments.....EXCELLENT point. I have seen some fighters out there that I found AMAZING the stats they had for the age....I have a gym for a while now and even my fighters with 1 on 1 elite coaching were substantially behind them.....so I wonder if this explains some of it? More likely Im just a crappy manager and gym operator....and Im sure my loyal fans will back me up on this....LOL

Now I'm writing this post as a very close friend to both Michael and Aaron and the owner of vendetta.

When I read this I was shocked and hurt. For those of you who don't know me, I don't take a lot seriously in real life or this game, but I take my friendships and vendetta seriously. I thought we had a very tight brotherhood, however that has been damaged and we're hurt right now.

As I said before Wolf is a very close friend to me who I game and talk with regularly and Aaron is also a close friend I'm in business ventures with. I can't believe this is the first I'm hearing off this now. They kept their cards close to their chest and when Dale told me on snapchat - I didn't believe him.

I would like to apologize on behalf of vendetta, to all those affected by this blatant abuse of trust. It was stupid and careless on a game people take very seriously and they took seriously enough to cheat at.

It's all a bit of a whirl and I'm not sure what to think right now. I've just got home from work. I'm bitterly disappointed and I'm off to reconcile my alliance.

I'm sure that both Michael and Aaron knew the consequences of their actions if they were to ever be caught and I don't think any preferential treatment should be shown to either of them.

I would like to add though that Michael and Aaron will still be my dear friends off this game and I'm going to now seriously consider my future, which has been dwindling for the past weeks.

If anybody would like to message me about this I am open to questions or a conversation.

Conor

I'd rather see older managers stick around no matter what, don't quit because your buddies cheated.

I think most of you guys are articulate and decent people (like 90 percent of the long term posters here). What they did is fucked up and wrong, but you should stick around if you weren't involved. I think these two (and any others that Mike uncovers) should be permabanned though.

It isn't your fault and Mike has essentially vouched for the rest of your alliance's fighters. Just stick around and have fun with the game man. I don't think any normal person would hate you for staying friends with people you care about and are in business with in real life. They just shouldn't be around.

• Upvote 3