How to fucking get rid of fucking Biro fucking spamming me with contract offers?

JakeF

The most annoying piece of shit org owner, got one 355k fighter with "Need contract" unticked and fucking retard is sending me contract offers every day, which I got tired of declining already. After the 10th offer I told him to fuck off but the retard keeps going on and has sent me at least 20 more offers since then. Some option to block orgs from bothering you should be implemented asap

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

If it's the same guy, he constantly sends me Sponsorship requests then rejects them because they're not high enough, I quit offering them after the first time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The most annoying piece of shit org owner, got one 355k fighter with "Need contract" unticked and fucking retard is sending me contract offers every day, which I got tired of declining already. After the 10th offer I told him to fuck off but the retard keeps going on and has sent me at least 20 more offers since then. Some option to block orgs from bothering you should be implemented asap

Maybe I just like you :D

• Downvote 3

happens to every single one of mine as well, even with it unticked as well and even after I finally messaged him to stop after declining so many. I've had 25yos in that org since coming back to the game, but after this shit and some of the dodgy match making lately, im done with that org

Every guy that you have that is 350k and meets the criteria, is signed with me including a Champion. Obviously you like the organisation. If you have any concerns, just PM me man.

You're fighters are 11-4 here, not sure why you are mad about the matchmaking

• Downvote 2

If it's the same guy, he constantly sends me Sponsorship requests then rejects them because they're not high enough, I quit offering them after the first time.

I mention in the messages that I will be accepting the highest one. If you aren't going to make a good offer, don't bother sending them. Easy as that.

• Downvote 3

Yup, that's him! At least he only does this about 1-2x a month, with the contracts he sends them out at least 1x every single day!

Expect another sponsorship spam soon.

Don't you reach out to everybody IRL in order to get the best deal for your fighters? at least I'm realistic.

• Downvote 1

Expect another sponsorship spam soon.

Don't you reach out to everybody IRL in order to get the best deal for your fighters? at least I'm realistic.

you do know you can reply to all the messages in one post, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm just gonna stay out of this one, carry on.

Chime in, we might as well get everything out, but like I said to everybody else, if you have a problem that you actually want to get solved, PM me. I already told you I would release Mfer, not sure what else you have to say, but throw it out there.

• Downvote 1

I personally don't have much of a problem, as I only have 1 fighter Biro spams these to :) but I do understand the annoyance by managers who have "need contract" unticked and still get spammed w/ offers.

Gotta get a competitive advantage wherever I can. People are going to get annoyed, but the positives outweigh the negative.

• Downvote 1

Chime in, we might as well get everything out, but like I said to everybody else, if you have a problem that you actually want to get solved, PM me. I already told you I would release Mfer, not sure what else you have to say, but throw it out there.

Well if you would lay off the contracts a bit. You may remember stuff more like are combo about releasing pate after his fight. Instead you went straight and booked h a fight. Again I have no clue how he got under a two way contract to begin with, but it is what it is. Now I'm not really pleased with Ispa who turned down a fight on my org to go fight a can who he totally out matches in your org.

Well if you would lay off the contracts a bit. You may remember stuff more like are combo about releasing pate after his fight. Instead you went straight and booked h a fight. Again I have no clue how he got under a two way contract to begin with, but it is what it is. Now I'm not really pleased with Ispa who turned down a fight on my org to go fight a can who he totally out matches in your org.

Didn't you say that Ispa said he would commit to your organisation? So why did he go ahead and accept a fight with SMASH?

He's fighting a guy who's 6k ID older, 7 years older, and on a 3 fight win streak. How exactly is that a mismatch?

Pretty sure the two person contract thing is a glitch, every since Mike implemented the ability to loan fighters, it's been a thing. Happened to me a few times. Not sure why Mfer would accept a contract here if he was committed to you.

I'm just gonna stay out of this one, carry on.

you joining the league this season?

Id Keep a spread sheet of people who have turned down your offers, I used to do it with my clothing company to make sure I wasnt constantly annoying the same people. ✌

I've had it happen many times where people said their fighters weren't ready and then I offer them a contract the next week and they accept.

I like your take, but I offer way too many contracts to even consider this.

Didn't you say that Ispa said he would commit to your organisation? So why did he go ahead and accept a fight with SMASH?

He's fighting a guy who's 6k ID older, 7 years older, and on a 3 fight win streak. How exactly is that a mismatch?

Pretty sure the two person contract thing is a glitch, every since Mike implemented the ability to loan fighters, it's been a thing. Happened to me a few times. Not sure why Mfer would accept a contract here if he was committed to you.

Like a said you can have him.

Id Keep a spread sheet of people who have turned down your offers, I used to do it with my clothing company to make sure I wasnt constantly annoying the same people. ✌

Or just stop spamming.