***REAL UFC Camp League 2019***

Ahhhh......

No offence MasterLeader (and BigIsh) but I am going to remove BigIsh from the game.

Myself (since an hour or two ago) and others who messaged me about this in the last couple days in game, are suspicious that you two might be a multi. Of course you may not be and probably are not a multi but for the sake of the game, MasterLeader and those involved I think I have to remove him just to be on the safe side.

Apologies if me and the others are wrong in this suspicion, you can never be sure with online shit can ya... and I'm sure MasterLeader is better than that, but not sure enough to keep BigIsh around. Virtually no-one who joins after a couple days gets to be involved in anything as well so perhaps I was feeling a bit too generous before lol

• Upvote 2

MasterLeader - Israel Adesanya 25K

JLP -

1rstSaint

Rei

Gator001

Timqwe

aylib

FallenAngel

Gonzasco

Rory

Rory

Gonzasco

FallenAngel

aylib

Timqwe

Gator001

Rei

1rstSaint

JLP

MasterLeader

MasterLeader

JLP

1rstSaint

Rei

Gator001

Timqwe

aylib

FallenAngel

Gonzasco

Rory

Rory

Gonzasco

FallenAngel

aylib

Timqwe

Gator001

Rei

1rstSaint

JLP

MasterLeader

Ahhhh......

No offence MasterLeader (and BigIsh) but I am going to remove BigIsh from the game.

Myself (since an hour or two ago) and others who messaged me about this in the last couple days in game, are suspicious that you two might be a multi. Of course you may not be and probably are not a multi but for the sake of the game, MasterLeader and those involved I think I have to remove him just to be on the safe side.

Apologies if me and the others are wrong in this suspicion, you can never be sure with online shit can ya... and I'm sure MasterLeader is better than that, but not sure enough to keep BigIsh around. Virtually no-one who joins after a couple days gets to be involved in anything as well so perhaps I was feeling a bit too generous before lol

I thought you mightve thought that given we were both online at 4am and he just joined a few days ago with no history.

However what incentive do I have to create a multi? Hard enough to run one camp let alone two (although I guess I could do dodgy trades for my own benefit (e.g. Dillashaw for $10,000 or something dumb). Let the poor guy join - if you need evidence I can send you Whatsapp chat history Ive had with the guy or anything else as necessary. Really not fair to do this to him especially given hes put a lot of time into learning the rules and making sure he makes reasoned selections.

Funny because when I was like 17 I did actually create a multi in a game called UFC Pickem Championship on a different forum (cant remember why, think its because I didnt have an opponent and was so keen to play because there was an odd number of participants ) and made up some far fetched story about how it was my dad who joined hence sharing the same IP - I can assure you we havent shared the same IP at all if thats any evidence, setting up a VPN on one device would be a pain in the arse, but still I dont see any incentive for me to run two accounts. Maybe ban us from trading?

I thought you mightve thought that given we were both online at 4am and he just joined a few days ago with no history.

However what incentive do I have to create a multi? Hard enough to run one camp let alone two (although I guess I could do dodgy trades for my own benefit (e.g. Dillashaw for $10,000 or something dumb). Let the poor guy join - if you need evidence I can send you Whatsapp chat history Ive had with the guy or anything else as necessary. Really not fair to do this to him especially given hes put a lot of time into learning the rules and making sure he makes reasoned selections.

Funny because when I was like 17 I did actually create a multi in a game called UFC Pickem Championship on a different forum (cant remember why, think its because I didnt have an opponent and was so keen to play because there was an odd number of participants ) and made up some far fetched story about how it was my dad who joined hence sharing the same IP - I can assure you we havent shared the same IP at all if thats any evidence, setting up a VPN on one device would be a pain in the arse, but still I dont see any incentive for me to run two accounts. Maybe ban us from trading?

I'm sorry it is what it is. I've had pm's from people suspicious and not keen on it. Alarm bells rang for me this morning and although you are quite possibly innocent with this, I'm just gonna standby the decision. Apologize to you pal for me lol. Not the end of the world, its just a game.

It was already a tough decision for me to be in charge of this years league due to the amount of work involved and its additional worries like this that will make it even more of a ball ache so I'm gonna stick with the decision to remove him. Better to please the majority in this case. Again I am sorry and let's just move on por favor.

Ive also just PMd you with potential evidence that what would be impossible to falsify. So based on that, youre now just removing a legit guy from the game because of suspicions, despite knowing he exists, now just undermining my integrity to extreme lengths despite all Ive contributed to this game.

Theres also zero financial benefit in winning this thing in case you havent noticed. So all youve done is created a drama out of nothing on what is supposed to be a fun forum hobby.

Ive also just PMd you with potential evidence that what would be impossible to falsify. So based on that, youre now just removing a legit guy from the game because of suspicions, despite knowing he exists, now just undermining my integrity to extreme lengths despite all Ive contributed to this game.

Theres also zero financial benefit in winning this thing in case you havent noticed. So all youve done is created a drama out of nothing on what is supposed to be a fun forum hobby.

Mate, I really do not care for arguing, drama or anything like that. It simply goes like this: People have PM'd me that not only were they suspicious you two COULD be multi's, but that he was so new in the game. I have been turned away from tournaments back in the day when I was new as well, I got over it fast.

I appreciate that you ran the last league, but if it wasn't for me this game wouldn't be here in the first place. I am not trying to undermine your integrity either, doesn't really help when you say stuff like this though lol

Funny because when I was like 17 I did actually create a multi in a game called UFC Pickem Championship on a different forum....

Anyway, I'm sure your pal will be fine. Can we just move on with us 10 and not start 2019 with an online argument.

I get that we could be multis but since your discussions Ive PMd you with two important pieces of information:

1) What incentive do I have to create a multi? And if its trade related then you could ban that element due to familiarity threat

2) I can prove he isnt a multi

I personally dont think he cares enough about being part of this game, but just find it incredibly disrespectful that youd think this in the first place and then when I go to extreme lengths to prove his innocence you still find me guilty.

Wouldve been far more appropriate to private message me seeking evidence that he wasnt a multi and we couldve come to a reasonable conclusion, rather than attempt to publically humiliate me in what is a fun forum hobby game with zero financial reward.

Anyway, I'm sure your pal will be fine. Can we just move on with us 10 and not start 2019 with an online argument.

Were going to have to agree to disagree here because it doesnt seem Im changing your mind even if I got my friend to your door in Scotland.

It annoys me that anyone would doubt my integrity and I hope the above discussion has made them change their opinion of me. Ive always attempted to do things fairly and not jeopardise the interest of others (e.g. the painful process I went through to assemble a legitimate draft order last season) and I guess your decision is based on this theory.

Lets just continue with the draft as 10 participants - JLPs turn next.

What does everyone think of my Adesanya selection? The alternative option was far riskier, but with greater potential reward and im sure they will be picked in the first round.

Adesanya is an excellent #1 pick, good call

Thanks - Ill tell you why there was another pick which could quite easily be better once someone picks them.

My historical first round picks:

2017 - Yoel Romero [i was near the end so it was the best at the time, however proved to be a bad pick due to losing to Whittaker and being ineligible for the belt due to weight issues]

2018 - Kelvin Gastelum [he was 1 fight from a title shot as predicted this time last year, beat Jacare however delays meant he only ever fought once and never got the title shot in 2018]

2019 - Israel Adesanya [first pick for once - should be safe (for both activity & bonuses) but still relatively unproven]

All 185lbers

2017 I finished 3rd

2018 I finished 2nd

2019 Im coming for that belt.

• Upvote 1

Tatiana Suarez

Shit the bed, shes up there for me - not top 3, but I think theres a high probability shell be champ by end of year.

I carefully monitored her injury in 2017 camp league and even set automatic notifications on for her twitter account so I could sign her once she was clear from injury.

EDIT - Big Ish has got back to me - Rozza sent him a nice apology apparently and he says - "Dammit I was actually really getting into it." & "I'll be sticking around."

So hopefully we can slot him in next year with no issues. Big Ish wouldve signed Adesanya if he had the chance to, hes a far bigger Adesanya fan than me - I think hes overrated, but I do also think theres a chance he wins the belt hence my selection, hes also only half as expensive as Suarez for example.

Appreciate BigIsh's understanding.

1rstSaint PM'd me and he chooses Zabit Magomedsharipov for 15K. Good choice, he was within my top picks for sure.

Rei is up!

Zabit was in my top 5 and interesting because Big Ish was going to pick him until he changed to TJ last minute.

Zabit is definitely a risk vs reward pick - Stephens beats him it's not worth it, but if he beats Stephens (which he should), then there's a massive reward and potential title shot by end of year. Can see Holloway vacating and it being Moicano vs Zabit for the belt.

Now it's time for that annual drawn out wait for Rei! Hopefully he gets his pick in before bedtime haha

I always liked Jeremy Stephen's, so part of me wanted to pass on Zabit. But let's be real Zabit if active enough could beat Stephen's then maybe someone in the top 3 and possibly be fighting for the belt by the years end.

What was the site you guys did your banners last year? I want to give it a go this year.

Alright I'm a fucking softie and a naturally very indecisive person...

Poor BigIsh has been online watching this unfold all day (at least whenever I have been on) so I will let him back in. MasterLeader was convincing enough and I believe him. Yeah yeah I am an indecisive idiot lol.

BigIsh is in and TJ is his.

Let's keep going and act lke nothing ever happened.

• Upvote 1

MasterLeader - Israel Adesanya 25K

BigIsh - TJ Dillashaw 100K

JLP - Tatiana Suarez 50K

1rstSaint - Zabit Magomedsharipov 15K

Rei -

Gator001

Timqwe

aylib

FallenAngel

Gonzasco

Rory

Rory

Gonzasco

FallenAngel

aylib

Timqwe

Gator001

Rei

1rstSaint

JLP

BigIsh

MasterLeader

MasterLeader

BigIsh

JLP

1rstSaint

Rei

Gator001

Timqwe

aylib

FallenAngel

Gonzasco

Rory

Rory

Gonzasco

FallenAngel

aylib

Timqwe

Gator001

Rei

1rstSaint

JLP

BigIsh

MasterLeader

Anyone else excluding Flyweight from there research? I may pick one up later but I don't have much faith in the division staying around regardless of what Dana White denies.

yeah personally I am staying well away from that div. I have no interest in it anyway.

Alright I'm a fucking softie and a naturally very indecisive person...

Poor BigIsh has been online watching this unfold all day (at least whenever I have been on) so I will let him back in. MasterLeader was convincing enough and I believe him. Yeah yeah I am an indecisive idiot lol.

BigIsh is in and TJ is his.

Let's keep going and act lke nothing ever happened.

Justice at last!

I have faith hell be a good addition to this game.

I think its reasonable to ban any kind of trade amongst our camps - betting shouldnt be an issue given the immaterial nature, but happy to wipe that also.

If anyone still isnt convinced - then please dont be afraid to PM me directly and ill see what I can do to convince you.

Anyone else excluding Flyweight from there research? I may pick one up later but I don't have much faith in the division staying around regardless of what Dana White denies.

Im keen on Pantoja, Bibulatov & Nicolau (released?) but not sure theyll make the rise to 135 (nor be successful) so airing caution for now.

Were going to have to agree to disagree here because it doesnt seem Im changing your mind even if I got my friend to your door in Scotland.

It annoys me that anyone would doubt my integrity and I hope the above discussion has made them change their opinion of me. Ive always attempted to do things fairly and not jeopardise the interest of others (e.g. the painful process I went through to assemble a legitimate draft order last season) and I guess your decision is based on this theory.

Lets just continue with the draft as 10 participants - JLPs turn next.

What does everyone think of my Adesanya selection? The alternative option was far riskier, but with greater potential reward and im sure they will be picked in the first round.

I think Adesanya is a great pick ... at least for his Anderson Silva fight.He is going to win it and get ranked Top #5 and then it depends on who he fights next.

Dana has said that Anderson would get a title shot if he beats Adesanya and lured the dude to this match. UFC is sacrificing the old legends to the fighters they love...you know ..ones with mic skills and knows how to cut out a good promo with swearing an insults :D

Justice at last!

I have faith hell be a good addition to this game.

I think its reasonable to ban any kind of trade amongst our camps - betting shouldnt be an issue given the immaterial nature, but happy to wipe that also.

If anyone still isnt convinced - then please dont be afraid to PM me directly and ill see what I can do to convince you.

:D well ... I, personallydon't think MasterLeader is trying to cheat or anything. There's no prize in this league ... It's good that Biglsh dude got to play :D

Im keen on Pantoja, Bibulatov & Nicolau (released?) but not sure theyll make the rise to 135 (nor be successful) so airing caution for now.

They released some good Flyweights (other than Mighty Mouse) .... but many flyweights have got scheduled matches ..Bibulatov has a match I think

COME ON REI ;)