Taps On The Island -- Nutrition Company-- The Island

BardenJ

​Taps On The Island is a new nutrition company on the island. we offer a 10% discount to our sponsored fighters on the already cheap Tap Water product which is being sold at just $100. The Tap Water is a 140q product and sure to improve throughout the island season. If you wish to be sponsored it will be our pleasure to send you the offer. Just comment below with your fighters ID.

Thank You

• Upvote 2

Less negativity please MC. With restricted money on the island everyone needs to be patient.

Oh don't mind me, I wasn't being negative, we are all stuck in the same Island so no biggie as everyone is affected the same way. Just thought it was funny.

Maybe I am going crazy. The funniest shit happened this season... They opened the first Liberal gym on the Island (Island Safe Space) and with no other choice Grumpy joined it (along with 150+ other managers). Now for those that don't know Grumpy he don't like liberals much , he even has his own private gym called "Only Men, No LIBERALS Allowed! "

Now I wish I was making this shit up but this is 100% true :) So poor Grumps and 149 of us are stuck in this Liberal gym for the next 30 days at least and well everyone is a Hillary voter. You try to cage Grumps with 149 liberals and the following jewels happen:

Grumpy Bastard: LOL omg the Liberals now have a Safe Space gym !

Kyle Moore : I feel safe, in this space.

Raichu Kong: I would feel safe if we could get coach (s)

Ibrahim Camara: So if I want to stay here I have to vote for Hillary?

Balls Manager: Hillay is a DEMON. OPENLY LAUGHED about the tortue on Guantanamo Bay

Grumpy Bastard: Hillary for toilet licker....VOTE NOW

And then all Hell broke lose. It has been a really fun week lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...