Photo

"I'm the legend killer, Charles Martel is going to be just another name added to the list!"

Syn Leroy Morris Charles Martel Fight of the Year

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 catako

catako

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:22 AM

Crazy fight between two veterans. And to get a 92% fight rating across 5 rounds of war, that just showes us they can still bang. 

000_ready.png

#22 Wolf

Wolf

Red Belt

• Banned
  • 7,267 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 10:30 AM

Awesome fight! Tough luck Marky, but to be a cliche asshole 'never leave it in the hands of the judges' :D

I think this is the perfect time for Martel to retire so he can still ride off into the sunset.....

vbw8Ba.gif

Wolf is a fucking cheater

#23 CGrace

CGrace

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,495 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:18 PM

"Was this my 100th fight?  Walk off into the sunset, dude I'm only 45 and coming off a sweet fifth round knockout win.  I'm clearly just now entering my prime!  Was I "losing" this fight according to the judges? Sure, but I'm not trying to be the best point fighter around.  I finish fights bro, that's my thing.  I feel like I've got another good few years in me, so stay tuned for some upcoming BIG fights."

C. Martel

photo-19759.png?_r=1374645635

#24 itakebrides

itakebrides

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:26 PM

9b8.jpg

Melvin "Dark Seer" Manhoef blog response

Wow matel you actually won congrats but don't forget i am still coming for your ass.I going to get revenge for my lost before i retire  and don't care how long it takes.After my contract  is over with MSN i challenge you to a fight in the old fogie division of the sfc.You down clown?

P.S Leroy Morris i was not impressed by that performance:) 

Russell_Crowe_Loves_Fighting_Fighting_Ar

#25 CGrace

CGrace

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,495 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:19 AM

9b8.jpg

Wow matel you actually won congrats but don't forget i am still coming for your ass.I going to get revenge for my lost before i retire  and don't care how long it takes.After my contract  is over with MSN i challenge you to a fight in the old fogie division of the sfc.You down clown?

"Didn't I just put a beat down on you this past EPL season? If you want a rematch you're gonna have to get in line and come to SYN. I'll travel to other promotions, with SYN approval, to take fights that fans wanna see and that interest me, but I don't think you qualify for either of those. I've never declined a fight though, so if your name somehow becomes a fight offer you can be sure I'll sign on the dotted line and give you another smashing."

C. Martel

photo-19759.png?_r=1374645635

#26 GBK16

GBK16

Pikachu

• Developer
  • 9,685 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:40 AM

9b8.jpg

27w23.jpg

Vladimir Kharitonov

30-14-0

MSN? I hear this is an old website used for talking to people, which is understandable as you were only relevant at the same time as that site

I have a fight this weekend in Syn, and I would be very interested in a fight with Charles Martel if he would be interested in it afterwards.

No need to move orgs for a challenge Mr Martel, you have one right here in Syn.

1482792032image.jpg

The Six Musketeers

5x Division 1 Champs (Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Sep '17) // 1x Division 2 (Jan '17) // Division 3 (Dec '16) // Division 4 (Nov '16) champs

tumblr_nfgpck1Lbr1tf69j8o1_400.giflaughter.gif

"Darkness Extracts People, Regressing Every Single Soul, Illness Of Nature"

#27 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,874 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:44 PM

27w23.jpg

Vladimir Kharitonov

30-14-0

MSN? I hear this is an old website used for talking to people, which is understandable as you were only relevant at the same time as that site

I have a fight this weekend in Syn, and I would be very interested in a fight with Charles Martel if he would be interested in it afterwards.

No need to move orgs for a challenge Mr Martel, you have one right here in Syn.

If you beat Tree Nee Dad., this would be a real fight.
Fedor will always be the Greatest P4P fighter to ever live.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Syn, Leroy Morris, Charles Martel, Fight of the Year

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users