MMA Tycoon Hour

starwarsnerd405

MMA Tycoon Hour

Welcome to MMA Tycoon where we talk about everything Tycoon related! With me your host Jacob Williams, and we have an great show planned tonight as we have an interview with Nick Gonzalez, also Ricky Rocker! I review my top ten fights of the week. So let’s go! This week includes Sunday till September 1st.

MMA Tycoon has had a lot of news this week and a lot of banning. My friend Jared Martin has been banned and hopefully not for too long. Also Sir Mamado Tobodia was been banned but he defiantly deserved it as he talks the most shit in the whole community. Buzz has been buzzing as usual and we have had many potential fights pop up from many different areas. There could be an Nick Gonzalez and Adam Gregorian fight, but I doubt Adam has the balls to do that. Also everyone is pumped for Gonzalez vs Jung 2.

So next is I go to interview Nate Gonzalez after his decision loss to Hope Sing Jung, and he had a lot to say. We got to sit down with him and talk about a lot of things.

Q1: As an multi champion and you have been fighting for a long time! How do you come back from an loss and losing your title? What is your plan to come back after this loss?

Well first things first lets stop calling that bullshit decision a loss. I know that aint true, Jung knows it, the fans know it. Jung got his ass beat. You see, I been fighting since long before my MMA debut ive been fighting all throughout my childhood. You gotta have thick skin if you don’t wanna be a victim of Compton. My plan is to bring that Compton heat to the fight. Im gonna do what I did last time but this time imma put bullets in his head instead of just jabs. Im tellin yall im comin with the Compton heat Jung be ready cause It aint gonna be nothing nice. Come ready, motherfucker.

Q2: You are known throughout the MMA community as an mad shittalker which gained you a lot of attention! Do you use this as an strategy or do you do it to gain attention, what do you have to say about this?

Listen homie. I say this shit all the time. I aint like no bitchass Conor Ruttenum, cancrusher Davidson, or Conor the NotoriousFail. I don’t go on buzz just to talk some shit. But I aint gonna stay quiet like no bitch. If I catch anyone talkin shit on me or my brother best believe you gon hear back from one of us. That’s why it’s a lil too easy to get into a feud with us, cause we don’t back down from nobody that’s what our dad taught us, that’s how we go about shit, and that’s what ill teach to my kids one day.

Q3: Do you have any future plans? Any upcoming fights we can get hyped about?

Aye man you already know everybody and they mama tryna land a fight with Gonzalez right now I don’t know why it is but ever since we got on the scene that’s how its been. Just constant shit starters tryna get a rise out of me, ya know. Most of the time im like fuck it lets go, but sometimes even the dorkiest of cans will try to step to me who aint even worth a fight. So I guess if yall wanna know about my future plans all I can say right now is stay tuned. Im currently chasing down the DFC LW “champion” for running his mouth acting like he the shit while subbing a bunch of white belts, ive got David DicklessSon from LKO tryna flex on me, I was thinkin bout shutting that fool up too, but right now im just focused on beating the face off Jung… again. But this time I aint letting a few fat sackless nerds who never once stepped in a cage or a ring, rip me off again. They aint gonna steal shit from me next time im gonna go out and take it. Fuck the judges

Q4: Do you plan on staying with Revolution XC forever? Are u planning on retiring soon maybe?

You know, Jay has kept it 100 the whole time ive been with him. From Island FC to Revolution XC. For the most part he’s been chill asf so apart of me says why fuck up a good thing, but a part of me kinda wants to be like my brother and fight in Japan, London, Vegas, eventually even take a boxing or KT fight. I want to have a career that’s one to remember so that when I do retire years down the road, I can look att everything ive accomplished and be like damn, im a bad motherfucker but lets be honest that RevXC check is like no other. Both me and my boy Kaedo Neal got huge deals with XC and its home in LA too so it might be hard to not resign. But who knows, I haven’t tested free agency since the Island and even back then I had promoters contacting my manager Eddie Bravo with some big offers on the table. Im happy where im at right now but the Gonzalez’s tend to go where ever the money is at and right now its at rev xc where my belt is at. But where will I be in 3 fights?? Who knows like I said stay tuned motherfuckers.

Q5: For my last question you can finish the interview off with anything you want to add. Also thanks for being here and good luck on your next fight!

Aye thanks for still comin thru with the interview homie look sorry I wa late as fuck I just been grinding all week for this fight, ya know. I didn’t even turn up for my 21st birthday a couple days ago I been living at the gym LOD:Shithouse out here in LA with my homie Kaedo I tore Jung the fuck up last time we fought, ya know. Jung barely healed up his injuries yesterday when I never had a fuckin scratch on me. Jung knows hes about to get his ass beat again, that’s why he staying quiet on Buzz and rightfully so. Im comin to take back what I never really lost and win or lose im gonna go for that shit. No more coasting rounds and shit yall gonna see the old Gonzalez that subbed ally 7 of my first opponents int the first round. Yall gonna see how a Cholo Gangsta really acts up. WAR GONZALEZ BROTHERS COMPTON 310 MOTHERFUCKER!!!!WHUT!!!

Next we have an short little interview with Tycoon veteran Ricky Rocker!
Q1: So Ricky you have been here for a while and you are seen as a legend in many people's eyes. We all have been thinking of how much longer are you going to be fighting?

- Today is my 37th birthday so there may not be many fights left but then again I'm still beating everybody so there's no reason to retire yet. I've never been the most skilled fighter but I trust my gameplans and situational awareness to carry me through these fights and those things give me longevity.

Q2: As the 170lb champ in Syn City who are you going to fight next? What are your plans?

- I have no idea, there's always someone showing up to the door. They all look so same to me. I'm just surprised they huff and puff but can't beat an old man like me.

Q3: As you have been here for awhile how do you train for fights and do you have any tips for upcoming fighters?

- Train wrestling and make those bitches cry more. People are whining about lay and pray or something but those people don't really understand the ground game in depth and what it takes nowadays to win fights on the ground. Blind people only focus on striking, that's what I see mostly in these days. I can beat anybody striking with them if I want but I'm intelligent enough to have options. And my training at Heavy Metal (the best place to train) makes all that possible.

Q4: Do you have anything to add?
Never be 1D. That's all for now.

So to end the hour I will be going through what I believe where the top ten fights of he week. I score the fights on the overall fight, hype, and personal preference. Also only one fight is allowed per event.

#10- Emre Hussain vs Dobber Snorgrass- HFC:55 Capuchin vs Lowe
This fight was great and it wasn’t even an title fight! It was back in fourth and each fighter left it all in the cage and it showed. But in the end the decision victory went too Dobber Snorgrass.

#9- Nakki Fakkri vs Paul OConnell
Nakki vs Paul was an great fight, but it was mostly dominated by Nakki even though he came in as the underdog. He had the momentum and came in with an flurry of punches that finally caught Paul and he was knocked down.

#8- Nick Gonzalez vs Hope Sing Jung 2- ICON Fight Night 1
This was for the lightweight championship and it was na great fight but there was an large uproar on the decision as it seemed Nick was the superior fighter, landing more punches. But overall the fight was intense and the cardio shown was very impressive. We cannot wait for their third fight!

#7- Thomas Hawk vs Mary Jane Rottencrotch - Infinity Live Wire
This fight was for the middleweight division in Infinity and it proved to be an great fight as we hoped. Both fighters came in swinging and looking for blood. But Mary was rocked and then finished off.

#6- George Moshington vs Cholo Van Gaal- Highland Games 196
This fight was for the lightweight championship that was held by Cholo. It was an huge fight with an lot of hype and they proved it, with an fight that went almost to decision but then George came out of no where with an submission in the last thirty seconds! Great fight!

#5- Sparky Anderson vs Roman Yakimyuk - CEFC Live 9
This was an fight for the lightweight championship and Sparky has proven to be an dominant and lethal champion. Again in this fight he dominated through his standup game and powerful strikes. It ended in the first round and was dominating even with less experience than the challenger.

#4- Kostas Mytilinaios vs Keiji Mutou - AD374- Valar Dohaeris
Kostas and Keiji was an great fight for the light heavyweight title and it lasted two rounds but the rounds were very intense. Both fighters were going at each other and has the fight in the ground. There were a lot of strong submissions but Kostas kept his title with an great reverse and dominant submission attempt!

#3 Cinder Smaug vs Sawyer Hume - CEC 468
This fight was just an normal fight in the heavyweight division and it was supposed to be even but dame we were wrong! The dominating power of Cinder Smaug was present and at the end I kinda think it was an mismatch. This fight only lasted thirty seconds wow!

#2- Stanton Crowe vs Cron Spliffton - MFN 34: Voodoo
This fight was between two Heavyweight veterans and they proved how good they still are with this intense fight! This standup battle was very even and both fighters were landing strikes on each other. But Stanton landed more at the end and that proved to matter as he won by knockout in the second round!

#1 Adolf Hitman vs Ricky Rocker - Syn 467: Hitman vs Rocker
This fight was an classic fight between elite rising star versus an dangerous veteran in Rocker. This was also for the Welterweight championship and it proved be the best of the week! Both fighters showed that they are badass’s with Hitman’s clinch and Rocker’s ground game! This was the best of the best!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

did he mean the guy had multiple championships or he was a multi with championships?

• Upvote 2

MMA Tycoon Second Hour

On this installment of MMA Tycoon Hour,we have two interviews from Hope Jin Sung and Viktor Tsoi. I also go over ten fights of the week and other news. Stay tuned!

So yesterday was supposed to be the debut of the Island season but their have been some technical difficulties and nobody can get too Mike. So I am not sure how that is going to pan out but we are all hoping for the best!

We have had the pleasure of sitting down with Viktor Tsoi and we asked some questions.

Q1: You are very dominant champion and are seen as very unstoppable. Do you have any regards to your success?

Actually, my career got off to a rocky start and I almost retired after my 12th fight; my record was pretty uninspiring 7-5, coming off two losses. My manager and I sat down and said that If i lose my next one, I'd hang up the gloves, and luckily my next two fights I was able to pull off finishes. From then on I went on a tear, only losing when I came into a fight with a nagging injury.

Q2: You are facing Ferdinand Cortes in your next fight and how do you feel about the matchup? What areas do you think you can use to win the fight?

My stablemate, MSL, who is very similar to myself is the only man to finish Cortes. We spoke about this matchup and have some ideas, but it won't be wise for me to share them here. What I can say is that looking at his fights, he seems to like going to decisions and I need to be mindful of that, despite it being apparent that he has some power in his hands. I'd like to just stand and bang, but I have to be ready for a technical match. We'll see what happens, I guess. I can't promise you it will be a FOTN, as you know it takes two to tango, but if it was up to me, there would be fireworks

Q3: You have had an impressive streak of 14 wins! How did you keep this up?

I just found my groove and began utilizing my power. Before I was a little hesitant and gushy, my coaches and I found what works for me and we just go with our approach. I did not put much pressure on myself, as my teammates were higher profile than myself and I still don't think many people know who I am, which is fine. I fly under the radar and that's how I like it.

Q4: Do you have any future plans? Who are you looking forward to fighting next, and if you do at all.

I'd like to fight finishers. I hate fighting lay'n'pray wrestlers and decision machines. As far as guys I'd like to fight, there aren't any particular names, as long as they bring it.

Q5: Do you have anything to add? Also thanks for sitting down with me and good luck in your next fight!

Shoutout to Duphus, a great dude. Don't leave, man.

We had the pleasure of sitting down with Hope Sin Sung and ask him some questions. He seemed to be on edge and maybe the pressure is getting to him. But of course I could be wrong.

Q1: You are the newest lightweight champion after you took the belt from Nate Gonzalez. You have a lot of badass competition and how are you planning to keep it?

HSJ:Listen here i am a realist let's be honest here the only way i keep the belt is if i retire now!

Q2: All fans that have been falling you have seen that you have had an run in with an opponent that has beaten you before Rodney Smith and you seem to be pissed about it. Is it possible to see this as an possible title fight? Or will there be Jung vs Gonzalez 3? Or something else?

HSJ:you mean the same Rodney smith that my dumb ass manager signed to a id restricted org and the guy was not in the orgs id range ? is that who you are talking about ?

that should be ruled a no contest he should have never been sign to rxc 285 k id and up check rod's id see if he is a match!

Q3: Kind adding on to the last question what can we look forward to in the future?

HSJ: I will fight thats what i do i am not the best and never will be, but i am a fighter i know i look good and they call me the king in my neck of the woods but i am a fighter and what do fighters do ?

They fight

Q4: Anything else to add? Also thanks for sitting with me and answering my questions.

HSJ:Anytime sir thank you i would like to give a shoot out to Nate in my book we are 1and 1 we both know the judges fucked up in that 1st fight bro thats not my call to make they said i won

Hope Sing Jung wants everybody to know that i love some LA BITCHES big bitches lil bitches ugly bitches ! and guess what they love hope back !

So I am going to add onto the schedule this hour and add an Top 5 Rising Stars, and of course my list may look different from what you think. Rules are they cannot have more then 20 wins or 20 losses.

#5- "JoJo" Jordi Joestar

Jordi comes in as number five as he has been on an wrecking ball of victories and only has one loss. He has already become Heavyweight champion at the record of 10-1 and it seems that he will not stop here!

#4- Zeus "God King" Leonidas

This fighter is going to be an star soon and he had to be on this list. I would of ranked him higher but he more losses than the top 3 of the list. He is fighting for the Super Heavyweight belt in his next fight and Im curtain he will win!

#3- Chief Tappenahomma

The Chief has been put versus veterans and stood and put on the show. This was shown when he fought Ricky Rocker lasting three rounds and almost causing the fight to go to an decision. I think he has the most chance of taking the title away from Ricky Rocker to be honest. As he already owns the 170 lb division belt and he could go for two!

#2- Slade "Skank Hunter" Traylor

Note the top two was hard to decide which got which because both are great rising stars! Slide comes in as the Heavyweight champion for Evolution and he has shown no mercy to his competitors as he blown fast most of the division with ease. Slide has already had eleven title defenses and he barely left with any scratches. This kid is on an hot streak and companies must be drooling over him!

#1- "The Barbarian" Archie Moore

Archie comes in with two belts from two different companies! The kid has the Light Heavyweight belt in Canadian Fighting Championship and the Light Heavyweight title for Legacy. That feat to me is incredible and he has earned it. Archie come sin with only one loss in his whole career and that loss was shown to be an flunk.

TOP TEN FIGHTS OF THE WEEK - From 9-1-6 to 9-5-16

Rules- Only one fight per event

Qualifications- Overall fight, Hype, and My Analyzing.

#10- Evan Darrow and Boros Monet - WEC 10: Darrow vs Monet 2

This was an mazing fight between two warriors and they showed there true potential as they clashed in this fight.

#9- Calvin King vs Tim Pierno - PFC 49

This was an fight between two great fighters and it lived up to what we all expected. Both fighters came in looking for the kill and came in swinging. They both caused the other to have an cut and they both kept on fighting. How was this not an tile fight?

#8- Sergej Valentinovich vs Frank Damozzi - Ascension 3

These too fighters came in and they wanted to prove that they where the main event for an reason. This was for the Light Heavyweight title and man was it intense. Both of these fighters could not find an way to take out the other. An great fight!

#7 Carney Duffy vs Sinbad Baba - Deathsquad 336

This fight was built up to be pretty even but the precision strikes that Carney landed needed up catching up to the agile Sinbad knocking him out in the first round. This fight was short and stunning!

#6- Steven Rutherford vs Karim Bashorov - Syn 468

This fight wasn’t even for an title and they showed that they deserve to be in the main event! This fight was back and forth till the fight came to an decision!

#5- Kordell Bailey Sr. vs Tat Moh. Bailey Sr - AD375: Dark Wings, Dark Words

This fight was for the welterweight championship and both fighters came in and both were there to beat the shit out of the other. Cordell was dame sure he would retain his title when Tat wanted the title for himself. But in the end after an intense battle, the title remained with Kordell.

#4- Martin Saint Louis vs Skreba Reijonen - T158 London

This fight was for the Featherweight title and these animals came in like predators. But at the end Skreba beat the champion Martin and took the belt from his opponents grasp. but it was form his cold dead body!

#3- Rufus McTearson vs Krystian Wojnasiewicz - GAMMA#580 McTearson vs Krystian

Rufus and Kristin were the best possible candidates for the main event as they battled for the Welterweight tile. Rufus again came in and proved that he is an dangerous champion, knocking out Krystian in the first round! Crazy first round KO!

#2- Scott Parker and Jon Hess - EVO 265: Hess vs Parker

Hess was known in Evolution as an dominant champion and an brawler. He is the type of fighter that comes in without an gameplay and goes for the knockout every time. But Parker was an rising star and he was supposed to give Parker a run for his money. But it ended fast as nobody hoped but still an badass finish!

#1 Ernesto Del Toro vs Kzszcziski Mazcsakhs - MFN 344: Let it Roar

The co main event for the event and should of been the main event to be honest. As an none title fight it had less hype so it went under radar a bit. But hell was this an great fight and both fighters gave everything to try and beat the other.

• Upvote 6

Was a fun read. One point though is the Chief Tappenahomma vs Ricky Rocker fight was a superfight so no titles on the line. I definitely agree that Chief is looking like he could be a dominating force in the division later on.

Also, the fight between Reijonen and MSL is gonna have a rematch due to MSL suffering an auto-flight which could have influenced the result and also due to MSL being a great champion before losing the title.

Keep it up, I'm looking forward to next week's read already.

• Upvote 1

Great job man! I started a fighter of the week thread months ago, but couldn't keep it up due to lack of time. I really hope you can keep doing this as it is a great and fun way to keep up to date.

If this becomes a weekly thing as it seems, you'll have a lot of managers following this, that's a guarantee!

PS: for top talent, I would advice you to take a look at Mordecai Sackett. He is in my opinion the best talent at the moment ;)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=265009

Anyway, brilliant job, keep it up ! :D

• Upvote 1

I GOT BANNED? WHY? SO I cannot continue MMA Tycoon Hour. I put some much effort into this podcast and I am so disappointed that I cannot continue this. Sorry to all the readers I had.

MIKE if you read this unban me. I didn't do anything wrong and it's not fair. This is so ridiculous and stupid.

#unbanstarwarsnerd405

#totalbullshit

• Downvote 1

I GOT BANNED? WHY? SO I cannot continue MMA Tycoon Hour. I put some much effort into this podcast and I am so disappointed that I cannot continue this. Sorry to all the readers I had.

MIKE if you read this unban me. I didn't do anything wrong and it's not fair. This is so ridiculous and stupid.

#unbanstarwarsnerd405

#totalbullshit

Probably cos you are a multi account you fuckwit

For anyone interested in reading when starwarsnerd405 exposed himself check here

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1