Jon "Bones" Jones

Jarmas

Have you seen Jon last 2 fights ,against Daniel he was so close to land a big head kick, he actualy did but he was off balance and didnt land clean....against osp ,"oh Jon was rubish" most said.....HE BROKE OSP ARM WITH A KICK.....and yeah hes performance was not great, but everyone knows that fighting its mostly mental game....imagine the drop in motivation he had when Cormier pulled out of their fight and he had to face a dangerous but with little to offer oponent....PEOPLE WILL BE SHOCKED HERE

I just rewatched that fight while eating dinner. He definitely broke OSP's arm but it seemed like the last TD must have done it or maybe fucked it up more. Could have been a kick that broke the arm who knows. But the point is he broke that mofo's arm. Jones always be breaking bones. I think he will win.

DC is a great announcer though! He's got the gift of gab similar to Rogan but on a lesser scale. He can be very likeable when he's finally retired and out of the competitive mindset.

I think competition does that to a lot of people. Turns them into assholes.

He can be very likeable when he's finally retired and out of the competitive mindset.

I think competition does that to a lot of people. Turns them into assholes.

That's how I feel about Cruz. I enjoy listening to his commentary and analysis, but when he starts trash talking for a fight I just want him to shut up.

That's how I feel about Cruz. I enjoy listening to his commentary and analysis, but when he starts trash talking for a fight I just want him to shut up.

Even he was a lot better than Cody at trash talking though, Codys trash talk is just that - trash

the most acurate statment about why Daniel hates Jon, was made by Jon on that interview before last time they were meant to face each other...

After being asked why he dislikes Cormier

Jons said:

"....I dont dislike him...He knows i'm the Alpha, and ,he cant deal with it..."

is clear as water that ,that's the real reason why DC hates him :)

just accept it DC

it will be sad to watch him after the fight on the conference room thoe, IF , he gets cleared by the doctor...i have a feeling he will be rushed to Hospital...

he will be finished in spectacular fashion...i think Jon will get hes so desired clean KO(the only stat missing on hes record)

Can stand Cormier inside the ring and outside the ring, Bones is going to take his belt back.

And I got negged for it and I was right.

• Upvote 1

Isnt it funny that Daniel Cormier was trashing Bones for "bad leg genetics" and he indeed got fukt by those legs...ahahha epic.

To be honest tho, that was uncalled for, DC thought it was a low kick and went to cover the low-mid section...Jon Jones pulled that high kick out of nowhere at very close range, other than that DC was doing very fine actually.

Isnt it funny that Daniel Cormier was trashing Bones for "bad leg genetics" and he indeed got fukt by those legs...ahahha epic.

To be honest tho, that was uncalled for, DC thought it was a low kick and went to cover the low-mid section...Jon Jones pulled that high kick out of nowhere at very close range, other than that DC was doing very fine actually.

That's the thing, Jon Jones always had that threat to finish DC, whereas DC's only hope was to edge a decision - I had it 19-19 before that round much like the judges.

This is what is really screwed up, DC made 1 mil for losing that fight while Jones made 500k for winning it.

That's the thing, Jon Jones always had that threat to finish DC, whereas DC's only hope was to edge a decision - I had it 19-19 before that round much like the judges.

I thought it would be the other way around--despite last night's outcome, I thought it would be more likely for Jones to win by decision and if there was a finish, I thought DC would be less likely to be finished.

Jon Bones Jones is my absolutely favorite fighter and is the GOAT. He was so mature in this fight. Systematically taking apart DC and setting up that KO perfectly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know if he was taking DC apart at all prior to the headkick.

JJ won the first round but started to fade by the end of it. DC won the second round and was pressing the third, I think he was taking advantage of JJ's gas tank. Then Bones landed a headkick from close range and that's all she wrote.

So do i, Woodley knows what to do, to win fights but he can be really boring some times, after watching the first 2 rounds i fast forwarded the event to the end because i knew what the outcome would be.

Literally such a dull fighter, that's 3 terrible fights in a row...

At least Maia was trying to execute some offensive moves - Woodley just stood there, stopped takedowns and through a flurry of punches once every 60 seconds

JJ was back to his best for this fight, the big difference was the size though (like in the first fight), in fact this is the big difference in all JJ fights, it seems he is fighting midget fighters.

I think that's why Gustaffson had so much success against him, Gus is taller and his reach disadvantage was the least of any fighter in the weight class. That's why Jon Jones could have a lot more trouble at HW nevermind the big weight disadvantage he would be in.

I think that's why Gustaffson had so much success against him, Gus is taller and his reach disadvantage was the least of any fighter in the weight class. That's why Jon Jones could have a lot more trouble at HW nevermind the big weight disadvantage he would be in.

Yet he has reached the pinnacle of his career and is in his prime. I think he is just stagnating at 205. I'd love to see him take at least 1 fight at heavyweight. The only way to improve is to challenge yourself and he does not seem to have much challenge left in his current weight class.

Staying at 205 for Jones right now, I think he risks having an Anderson Silva situation where he would just be slacking in the ring and eventually meeting a fighter he does not take seriously at all which is always a mistake.

Yet he has reached the pinnacle of his career and is in his prime. I think he is just stagnating at 205. I'd love to see him take at least 1 fight at heavyweight. The only way to improve is to challenge yourself and he does not seem to have much challenge left in his current weight class.

Staying at 205 for Jones right now, I think he risks having an Anderson Silva situation where he would just be slacking in the ring and eventually meeting a fighter he does not take seriously at all which is always a mistake.

Til he beats that guy who just knocked out Manuwa and defeats Gus a 2nd time.. I don't wanna read that! lol

• Upvote 2

Jon Bones Jones is my absolutely favorite fighter and is the GOAT. He was so mature in this fight. Systematically taking apart DC and setting up that KO perfectly.

I thought DC looked closer to KOing JBJ up until the KO outta nowhere..

Til he beats that guy who just knocked out Manuwa and defeats Gus a 2nd time.. I don't wanna read that! lol

Exactly my thoughts... Volkan clearly has ridic heavy hands and no fear - I would not rule out a flash KO.. I bet JBJ fights Lesnar next though and tbh I wouldn't even mind that... Let Gustaffson and Volkan bang it out to see who gets the title shot.

I thought DC looked closer to KOing JBJ up until the KO outta nowhere..

Exactly my thoughts... Volkan clearly has ridic heavy hands and no fear - I would not rule out a flash KO.. I bet JBJ fights Lesnar next though and tbh I wouldn't even mind that... Let Gustaffson and Volkan bang it out to see who gets the title shot.

DC was starting to win that fight. JJ got a little tired after the first 3 and a half minutes. That's why DC could press him and get so close without JJ firing back or kicking him to keep him at a distance.

Idk if I want to see JJ vs Brock. I don't want to see Jones sit out 6+ months waiting on him and would rather see him fight Gus or Volkan by then. I think Volkon should get the shot tbh. He beat a top 10 LHW in his debut, then he beat 2 top 5 LHW's (Manuwa #3 and Cirkonuv #5) in his next two fights by incredible finish.

Gus is also on a 2 fight win streak but 3-3 in his last 6. His 2 wins, 1 vs top 5 LHW (Glover) and another vs a guy who wasn't even in top 10 - Jan Blankowitz or whatever - so I'm leaning towards Volkon. If UFC can't promote Volkon to make it a big fight vs JJ than they need to seriously fire their people and bring in somebody who can. Gus vs JJ is an easy sell because of the first fight. If he wants to fight again before JJ, he should get the winner of OSP vs Shogun.

DC was starting to win that fight. JJ got a little tired after the first 3 and a half minutes. That's why DC could press him and get so close without JJ firing back or kicking him to keep him at a distance.

Idk if I want to see JJ vs Brock. I don't want to see Jones sit out 6+ months waiting on him and would rather see him fight Gus or Volkan by then. I think Volkon should get the shot tbh. He beat a top 10 LHW in his debut, then he beat 2 top 5 LHW's (Manuwa #3 and Cirkonuv #5) in his next two fights by incredible finish.

Gus is also on a 2 fight win streak but 3-3 in his last 6. His 2 wins, 1 vs top 5 LHW (Glover) and another vs a guy who wasn't even in top 10 - Jan Blankowitz or whatever - so I'm leaning towards Volkon. If UFC can't promote Volkon to make it a big fight vs JJ than they need to seriously fire their people and bring in somebody who can.

Ye I completely counted Volkan out of the first two fights, I had Cirkunov being the next big thing but he got killed in the first minute... Volkan is one of those guys you should never bet against.

Ye I completely counted Volkan out of the first two fights, I had Cirkunov being the next big thing but he got killed in the first minute... Volkan is one of those guys you should never bet against.

I bet on Volkan vs Manuwa. Thought that was a pretty easy pick tbh. Didn't expect it to quite go down like that, figured a lot more grappling would be involved, but it's a win and it makes me look better lol.