MMA Tycoon mod for World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 (work in progress)

• 2 months later...

I just realized I still have an old hard drive with WMMA3 installed on it. Is it worth buying 4 or better off playing 3 and waiting for 5?

It'll be a while before WMMA5 is released so I think WMMA4 might be a good purchase. Adam (the developer) recently announced TEW2016 will be next to be released.

So no one's up for doing any of this I presume?

I was working on it, I think Ryne has the last version of the database before I accidentally wiped my laptop. I don't think I'd have enough time to work on this while I'm at Uni but maybe once I'm finished I'll get back to it. I found the process very boring, so it'd take a while to get it done :P

When I spoke to Ryne about it I thought the best thing would be to focus on the best fighters in the game, so we were adding the top 10 fighters of every weight class then. I think it might be better just focusing on one orgs roster (current #1 ranked one), divide up the divisions to those who are willing to help and set out a common rule for how to rate the fighters. Once one org is done, focus on the #2 ranked org's roster.

Start January 2016. Screenshot the current roster of the top 10-20 orgs and see how we do. Again I'd only be able to start with WMMA3 but I don't think there are many changes in it is there? It would take a good 6 months to get it rocking properly but it wouldn't be too bad. Repetitive formatting is something I don't mind doing for some reason haha.

As Mark said, weight classes could be a good way to start it. I'd be cool to go but I have absolutely no idea what scale we do for fighters stats. I'd really struggle with judging someone's stats myself. It's okay for an org like HG where I could probably ask the managers to send me a screenshot of their stats or something but when you get to EVO and stuff that turns into a big secret.

• 1 year later...