A Milestone for MMA Tycoon - 6000 active users!

3,5 years for me!

I hope the numbers will continue to grow so we can hit the 10.000 mark, as we did around when i started playing.

I joined in October of 2009 and there where around 11k active managers.

These numbers are not inflated at all. Even if 500 members back then had multi accounts there would have still been over 10k active mangers back in 09.

In 2011 we lost so many members I wrote Mike and we spoke of more advertizing on FB, Twitter and MMA forums but times where rough in these past years worldwide so we where bond to feel the effects of it.

We are playing a text base game in a world of short attention spans. This is one of the reasons we are starting this ICON project to bring a more involved environment creating a more active community.

We need to bring more things like ICON to the game table to help Mike. Boom is a freaking wonderful program that really helps Mike keep new managers attention long enough for there fighters / companies to actually bring them some excitement. This is the one of the main problem, fighter take way to long to develope and its kind of discoraging to do qfc with weak new fighters for excitement so the newer player do not see the more advanced or involved areas of the game before becoming bored with the slow process of the game play / development.

Keeping the forums positive and active for the new users is only part of what needs to happen as most player do not come to the forums when they join up. This mean we / older members need to be active in game more supportive and willing to help work with the newer members and or directing them to programs like Boom.

Alliances are the key to long term interaction and keeping members involved more. We need to do an overhaul on our alliances and make them a key brick in this games foundation. The more united we are the more we will want to be active and involved with each other.

Creating in game relationships will keep people coming back to check in 15 times a day like us fucking MMA Tycoon addicts. I love this game, my wife not so much.

Anyway congrats on getting back to 6k members I am sure it was in a large part do to the guys helping Mike, your all doing a great job pls keep it rolling. If I can be of any help just ask.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just to clarify, here... do you mean that you do not love your wife as much as MMATycoon, or that she doesn't like MMATycoon?

I love my wife but she does not enjoy the amount of time I spend on the game.

• Upvote 3

November 2009 for me, I left for awhile in 2011 and 2012. My priorities go Work, workout, tycoon, girlfriend, dogs, sleep, and eat! In that order,haha, My girlfriend makes sure to tell everybody that she is 4th on the list too!

I love my wife but she does not enjoy the amount of time I spend on the game.

Too funny.... still giggling as I write this...