SavageMMa

Before the mob runs another org owner out of the business I would like to remind you about the bad state of the 350k bracket.

WPFC just moved to 360k leaving us with one 350k org (HFC) and two 355k org, (BFC) which obviously was set up to be a feeder to HFC both under the Syndicate and Cock Sucker Punch org which came actually after 360k rolled around but opened at 355 to help, their divisions average 358-359k.

the 340k top dogs are now competitive in 330k or even some unrestricted orgs.

Think about that for a second before throwing stones in your glass houses.

Flesh & Blood is still around, dumb ass. Lmao that makes 2 ACTUAL 350k orgs.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Flesh & Blood is still around, dumb ass. Lmao that makes 2 ACTUAL 350k orgs.

Maybe instead of calling your customers names you should focus on hiring and booking events.

You have 88 signed fighters with 15 inactive and little to no hype.

Maybe spend some time on writing on your org thread and building champs, a few of your divisions have single digit fighters and the average age in your divisions is 27-28, those guys are irrelevant in another Tycoon year.

I`m not a big fan of the same alliance holding 3 orgs in any given bracket, HFC is obviously positioned to thrive while BFC will feed and F&B folds first.

Unless of course you put your energy into growing talent and giving it a personality. I liked the original idea of F&B and the scary theme was unique but since you took over it has gone from this:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1579780134LADY%20-%20copia.jpg

To a generic this:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1589419954gg.jpg

/mic drop

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Maybe instead of calling your customers names you should focus on hiring and booking events.

You have 88 signed fighters with 15 inactive and little to no hype.

Maybe spend some time on writing on your org thread and building champs, a few of your divisions have single digit fighters and the average age in your divisions is 27-28, those guys are irrelevant in another Tycoon year.

I`m not a big fan of the same alliance holding 3 orgs in any given bracket, HFC is obviously positioned to thrive while BFC will feed and F&B folds first.

Unless of course you put your energy into growing talent and giving it a personality. I liked the original idea of F&B and the scary theme was unique but since you took over it has gone from this:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1579780134LADY%20-%20copia.jpg

To a generic this:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1589419954gg.jpg

/mic drop

While I agree that the scary theme was unique, it was also lame as fuck and something that either a middle aged old man would find cool, or a kid under the age of 12. I decided to go for a more professional route. And good on you for taking my temp poster to make a point. Not like I whipped everything up in a couple minutes until Rei or another designer can whip me up some good designs or anything lmao. I'm not gonna take advice from the games most hated manager , who's also well known for trying to pad his records and trolling like a 14 year old who's just learned about the internet.

• Upvote 2

Its good to have a home for the 25 YO guys tho, after a tourney or specially so they have somewhere to go after the Island.

Actually a dedicated 25yo org is what would prevent this kind of guys going "irrelevant". Too bad shrinking player base doesnt help. New coming managers or old managers getting back to active are the ones who build most 25 yo guys, and they are quite erratic loging in and more often then not create a fighter and quit the game again 5 days later...

TLDR I think it is actually a great idea, dunno if the time is right for it tho. Maybe the game is way to gone for this idea to see the light of day.

EDIT: BTW, for those who don't know, F&B was partners with MADNESS. MADNESS talents were starting to overgrow the 25yos and Butch found that unfair, so he was giving his 25yo fighters for F&B. They were like cousin orgs. Now that Butch gave his org to HFC and a lot of fighters were cut, maybe F&B plans to just absorb these guys and drop the 25yo handcap. Hence, "there is more than one 350k org".

Shrinking player base would not allow to have that so at some point you gotta recruit other talent.

If shrinking player base was like real life you could just apply penis cream, F&B could use penis cream if you know what i means.

You gonna laugh but Mentor could really teach Dilloo how to build F&B into a good org.

The Island talent shoud go to F&B , Dilloo you gotta set your strong foot and not let HFC pick up the ridic hype. You can do this in Dillooo we trust.

• Downvote 1

Shrinking player base would not allow to have that so at some point you gotta recruit other talent.

If shrinking player base was like real life you could just apply penis cream, F&B could use penis cream if you know what i means.

You gonna laugh but Mentor could really teach Dilloo how to build F&B into a good org.

The Island talent shoud go to F&B , Dilloo you gotta set your strong foot and not let HFC pick up the ridic hype. You can do this in Dillooo we trust.

Honestly if Mentor actually offered to give me a thing or two of advice, i'd take it in a heartbeat.

• 2 months later...