Hein Long King was the right choice.

Not only has he progressed seamlessly into the elite ranks he is also one of the few that can hold his own against the Tri-Champ.

Awards have always been 50% achievement and 50% popularity. That is how I won Best Manager 3 times in a row really, because the populace loves me.

And that is why Alex K. didn`t win Manager of the Year even though they got to run it twice last year lol.

I could have easily fought for my award but like Trump we are playing 4D-Chess and that fake victory by toxic managers made them bold, fast forward 6 months and this fake bravado materialized itself into SYN falsely (notice the trends lol) accusing CFC/Chuck of poaching champs and BOOM no more SYN in the hands of toxicity.

24 hours later we fired GWAD from SYN and now the top 5 orgs in the game have been fully cleaned up.

I am looking forward to the 2020 awards.

KING RAISIN !

Whats a Syn?

#$$$PRODUCTIONSORDIEEEE

• Upvote 4

24 hours later we fired GWAD from SYN and now the top 5 orgs in the game have been fully cleaned up.

Anyone firing Gwad as a writer clearly lost it (IF that is how it happened), his stuff is some of the best I ever read around here. Yes I'm saying that despite the gimp suit thing, but I'll get back at him for that some other time :)

• Upvote 5

Anyone firing Gwad as a writer clearly lost it (IF that is how it happened), his stuff is some of the best I ever read around here. Yes I'm saying that despite the gimp suit thing, but I'll get back at him for that some other time :)

G Wad wasn't fired, he moved on to greener pastures. Quite literally.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1595095388zQaOEBn.gif

• Upvote 7

Gwad = Writer of the Year 2020.

First of all ,i agree that Hei Long is a good manager and he ll definitely improve further after joining Convicted.

I would like to see what kind of excuses Camara will invent, in order to exclude all Stepdads from this year's awards ....

You excluded squid and me from last year's New Manager Awards but no excuses this time ....

My fellow Stepdad is a beast . He should definitely be included in the list of candidates for Breakthrough Manager .

jueAPrt.jpg

I dont like talking about myself . If i deserve to be included in the awards or not is something for the community to decide...

All i know is that without the Stepdads taking me under their wing ,i wouldnt have continued playing this game . I ll always be grateful to them for that !

Here is my profile .

n9kPS1i.jpg

@Camara :Try to find an excuse this time you toxic little man.

PS: I hope Camara isnt the one organising it for 2020 .Last year's awards were a joke....Humorsgate... lol

• Upvote 3

Gwad = Writer of the Year 2020.

I would like to see what kind of excuses Camara will invent in order to exclude any Stepdads from the awards ....

He did that for squid and me last year but no excuses this time ....

PS: I hope he isnt the one organising it for 2020 .Last year's awards were a joke.... lol

I didn`t , also he wasn`t the only person that did not make the cut. We run the same cutoff date every year and everyone told him we had to follow previous years date from day 1.

I would personally keep it as previous years so nobody says we are being biased.

Last year`s awards generated 3x the participation as previous years. some really close races and stuff.

I am happy with the writing this year accross so many orgs, Writer of the year and restricted org of the year will be tight races.

I won`t comment on the exact reasons but it was obviously not for his writing skills as he is quite the skilled writer.

I`m not gonna commnet period, as he just got a new gig and I would never in a million years tarnish his reputation when writers are needed. Bigger picture kinda thang. I wish him the best in his next venture unfortunately it will not be at SYN. Regards.

If he wants to know details he can PM me and I will be very happy to give him full details.

• Downvote 1

I won`t comment on the exact reasons but it was obviously not for his writing skills as he is quite the skilled writer.

I`m not gonna commnet period, as he just got a new gig and I would never in a million years tarnish his reputation when writers are needed. Bigger picture kinda thang. I wish him the best in his next venture unfortunately it will not be at SYN. Regards.

If he wants to know details he can PM me and I will be very happy to give him full details.

Full details here.

c7110aa9d8c4625004789a86b8ef67d1.png

I'll do everything in my power to rebuild the trust this community has bestowed upon me.

• Upvote 5

Full details here.

c7110aa9d8c4625004789a86b8ef67d1.png

I'll do everything in my power to rebuild the trust this community has bestowed upon me.

Here in TRIBALCOMBAT you can come as deep as you want

tenor.gif

In the write ups, I mean

Very impressive for a noob. How does a noob get into the very exclusive Convicted?

Lol I admit that I'm still new to this game and have a lot of questionable low and mid tier wins. However I learned the sliders and ins and outs this game in less than 20 fights. I wanted to gradually understand the game before I go into the deep end of ppv prime level fighters because that is a different animal. However I have a 70% win percentage and was new manager of the year in 2019. I wouldn't expect to hear I'm a noob from someone ranked only 1 position ahead of me though lol. And we have a similar trophy stash ;)

• Upvote 2

Can't fix the past but you can either choose to change it or emulate it, seems like the problem is 'it's always been done like this' and it likely shouldn't have. Just allow anyone with less than 15(pick a number of months, I think +3 would make people happy) months to take part. It would potentially create an issue where someone 'could' win twice but like Gwad said, it's pretty unlikely someone is going to qualify on 3 months in game and even if they're good they're only making a case for next year as their body of work would still be very small.

The awards are pretty stupid with the way they're ran at the moment, if we want them to have value I think there needs to be real time and effort investment into giving them value. Most years it just shit getting thrown against a wall and people vote on the most popular thing, for fighters you got a name and a link to their profile page in order to help sort out your vote. It's easy for someone like Humors to send out messages like last year and sway votes because these awards have never been treated like a serious in-game event.

If you had a blurb on every nomination we voted for you could allow managers with 12-15 months to take part and include it there, people to judge if they want to vote for members with 12-15 months in game or not.

At the moment if you have an award, congrats in some(maybe most) cases you may have earned it but for the most part I see it as you play the game at a pretty high level and you're popular, or Humors is willing to send out mass messages to people on your behalf. I think the community either needs to get on board that these awards need the time and effort put into it to make it a worthwhile in game event or stop pretending it's more then a show.

• Upvote 1

Can't fix the past but you can either choose to change it or emulate it, seems like the problem is 'it's always been done like this' and it likely shouldn't have. Just allow anyone with less than 15(pick a number of months, I think +3 would make people happy) months to take part. It would potentially create an issue where someone 'could' win twice but like Gwad said, it's pretty unlikely someone is going to qualify on 3 months in game and even if they're good they're only making a case for nexy year as their body of work would still be very small.

The awards are pretty stupid with the way they're ran at the moment, if we want them to have value I think there needs to be real time and effort investment into giving them value. Most years it just shit getting thrown against a wall and people vote on the most popular thing, for fighters you got a name and a link to their profile page in order to help sort out your vote. It's easy for someone like Humors to send out messages like last year and sway votes because these awards have never been treated like a serious in-game event.

If you had a blurb on every nomination we voted for you could allow managers with 12-15 months to take part and include it there, people to judge if they want to vote for members with 12-15 months in game or not.

At the moment if you have an award, congrats in some(maybe most) cases you may have earned it but for the most part I see it as you play the game at a pretty high level and you're popular, or Humors is willing to send out mass messages to people on your behalf. I think the community either needs to get on board that these awards need the time and effort put into it to make it a worthwhile in game event or stop pretending it's more then a show.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64857

• Upvote 1

Yeah let`s move this to another thread and stay on topic.

I will most probably lead the awards again this year but will know closer to date as work will get busier and busier as the world gets back on track plus I have some business ventures starting soon. Will do my best no worries :)

On Topic:

15792931269950.jpg

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=350372

(6-0) 1577666598zDcrfix.gif 1584662800CC3.png

Caloggero Turturro: Man, what can I say about Calo. Pristine record, I was not able to test learning speed (late F.A pickup) but seems quite above average. If I had to guess 5.75 or a 6.

He has been destroying 350k and unlike past prospects I am not overfighting him early in his career.

He has been promised a title shot next at up and coming WCF and is heavily sponsored by Core Combat.

I really really love this fighter. Pretty cookie cutter but solid secondaries and all elite physicals. I hope when he loses he won`t drop more than 40% Morale. I might even keep him if he drops 50%

Expecting great things from Calo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3