"Getting shiz done!" - update?

bjornmma1

It has been 3 weeks now since a subforum has been created for around 40 members to discuss possible improvements and 'get shiz done' .

We all got a message in game from Mike on the 8th of August, called ' Bits and pieces'.
Foolishly, I supposed to see a first tiny update on what was being worked on.

Instead, it was a message saying the group was formed a week ago and that any progress would be noted on the spoiler page.
I put on my glasses, but still have not seen any update there yet, up to today.

But oh wait, there is a fantasy football thing you should really sign up for and his forum post about Cryptocurrency ... !! :OMG:

I'll be releasing a bunch of my guys and retire the rest of my guys soon, while I sit down and wait for any real progress that might gain my believe back for MMAtycoon.

Subforum-group, please kick ass when hibernating-Mike is not, so that this game can thrive again one day!

All the best.

Bjorn

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 14

Progress will be when Mike add real admins to the game who will do something but sadly it seems that even community thinks adding belt cabinet is more important.

• Downvote 4

It actually said that the first update was some work on KT which is something that had been asked for by many. Now I don't know what that update entails but unless the big man is lying then that sounds like stuff is being done to me.

The fantasy football thing is something that people enjoy. No work goes into doing it as it's already there so this was just a reminder to guys that we have a league and would also allow people who weren't around last year know that we have one.

The cryptocurrency has almost 200 posts so it obviously interests some people, if you're not one of them then don't read it.

I get that you want progress but continually coming on here to whine isn't achieving anything, surely that is clear to you by now? Threatening to quit on the regular is also not achieving anything and it's getting pretty old man. But I'm sure that again it is NOT a real threat and you will be calling out a top 10 P4P fighter with your guy ranked 500 spots lower in the next few weeks or so.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It actually said that the first update was some work on KT which is something that had been asked for by many. Now I don't know what that update entails but unless the big man is lying then that sounds like stuff is being done to me.

The fantasy football thing is something that people enjoy. No work goes into doing it as it's already there so this was just a reminder to guys that we have a league and would also allow people who weren't around last year know that we have one.

The cryptocurrency has almost 200 posts so it obviously interests some people, if you're not one of them then don't read it.

I get that you want progress but continually coming on here to whine isn't achieving anything, surely that is clear to you by now? Threatening to quit on the regular is also not achieving anything and it's getting pretty old man. But I'm sure that again it is NOT a real threat and you will be calling out a top 10 P4P fighter with your guy ranked 500 spots lower in the next few weeks or so.

There lies not threat in my previous words. I have already messaged org owners from my contracted guys that I will be releasing or retiring my guys soon.

It is not a threat to say that I'm going inactive until the hibernation-period of this game MIGHT end.

I can not get myself to put as much time in it as I used to, as I do not have faith anymore in Mike. I have done a shitload to try and keep things active and boost the game, but no longer see the use for it.

It is abondonly clear that the owner of this game has other priorities, mainly in betting.

I hope that the subforum group will do Mike his work and bring the game up to standard. If that turns out to be the case, I'll unretire some guys and restart again potentially.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

My God Bjorn, you raging negative bellend, will you just leave already.

The first update they voted on was KT, which is nearly all done.

The second one was adding p4p and weight ranks to the TOTT which is done.

The third one is a belt cabinet which is being worked on now.

At the same time as that we've automated real life events for bookmakers and have added staff to Buzz, which I'm going to post about today.

This IS being listed on the spoiler page. You're just too daft to scroll down to the updates section.

I did not see that on the spoiler page, but not because I was too draft to scroll down, but just because I did not see it.

Glad to see that in 3 weeks time, the p4p rank and weight rank has been added to the TOTT and the rest is 'being worked on'.

If people in real life would be that succesfull in real life with their job, they would all be general managers by now and leading multinationals, uhum...

Anyway, done complaining. If even people inside the subforumgroup ( no, I'll not post my sources obviously ) complain about the lack of leader inside the group and that nothing gets done, it's pretty clear that it is as useless as I predicted beforehand.

If MMAtycoon ever grows back to anywhere near where it was 2 or 3 years ago, I'll might jump back in. Until then, enjoy the good life Mike.

I am not spending any more real money on this game until it makes any sense to do so again. I've put in quit a bit of money already since I joined, at least in my opinion, but never regretted that until this point.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

The classic Bjorn "I've got sources, but won't ever post actual proof of it " gambit. Considering you didn't see any actual updates that got done, your sources are utterly useless if they even exist. Here's an idea, if they have a complaint about anything, they can feel free to, oh I dunno, post their concern :P We are averaging an update a week, which is perfectly fine as far as a timescale goes and eventually more game related ideas will be put forward. An update a week is actually much more frequent than most browser games.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1