Dynasty K-1 Grand Prix

Rocket

I have the events book for next Sunday but as of right now I only have 27 fighters, Jackies guy makes 28 but his guy is FA and War Machine hasn't accepted offer. so I need 5 replacements. at this point I don't care if you have more than 1 fighter I can put them on opposite ends of the bracket. Anybody up for throwing in a fighter short notice?

• Upvote 1

I recounted I have 28, so I need 4, I will create a fighter tonight. If anybody has someone that was created close to the creation date and makes the weight or is willing to make a new creation let me know. If not I will just give 4 people first round byes. I'll send fight offers out tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

If there is a bracket i dont think it is posted in this thread, i just looked for you. I am thinking that your getting tournaments confused again because the IFC tournament you were in does have a bracket up for it, i of course could be wrong as i have nothing to do with this tournament.

Side note good luck to everyone who is in this tournament.