Contract Option on Org Page

Aconors

The Tycoon staff and org owners are aware when you are on the New Contracts page of the your org that there is a page to click and see new fighters. On this page it shows the fighter,manager, fighters record and org signed to if any. I think adding a option here for sign fighter or a contract type of option for those not already signed would be great. Instead of having to go to the fighter or managers page and copying the fighter ID and going back to the contract page and sending a offer if we had a option right here to offer a contract it would save many steps and would make thing easier for the org owners and workers.

I personally would use tis option to sign a lot of new guys and if the contract option was there we could right click open in new tab and send the contract, once that contract was sent i would close that windown and just go down the line to all the guys I was interested in. I really think having this option would save a lot of steps and a lot of time. I hope my explanation was not that time hard to follow any questions or if thios has already been mentioned before my apoligies I just didnt see anything on here about it.

• Upvote 1

The Tycoon staff and org owners are aware when you are on the New Contracts page of the your org that there is a page to click and see new fighters. On this page it shows the fighter,manager, fighters record and org signed to if any. I think adding a option here for sign fighter or a contract type of option for those not already signed would be great. Instead of having to go to the fighter or managers page and copying the fighter ID and going back to the contract page and sending a offer if we had a option right here to offer a contract it would save many steps and would make thing easier for the org owners and workers.

I personally would use tis option to sign a lot of new guys and if the contract option was there we could right click open in new tab and send the contract, once that contract was sent i would close that windown and just go down the line to all the guys I was interested in. I really think having this option would save a lot of steps and a lot of time. I hope my explanation was not that time hard to follow any questions or if thios has already been mentioned before my apoligies I just didnt see anything on here about it.

i like this idea and may b something similar for the established free agents :)

I might be reading this wrong but can't you just click on the fighter's profile and then click on the box where the orgs logo would be if signed and it opens up contract page?

Not too sure as I use the search option so I don't bother managers that haven't checked the need contract option.