1) Don't quit

2) Win alliance division 1 pyramid

3) Don't lose any fights to Convicts

4) Get a fighter to number 1 P4P

5) Last longer than 40 seconds in Ryan's mom's mouth house

6) Open a new business in Las Vegas

:angel: The Broken Halo Pride's Shaolin Strip

Nobody leaves here with their Halo intact :rolling:

Good luck, my mom's a pro. She didn't go to school for nothing.

Flagon though, he better get used to premature finishes.

2016: overthrow power abusing moderators.

Best goal so far, all they do is ruin the only interesting threads. They are like the kids who break up a fight in the playground back at school, no-one liked that guy.

My Goals for 2016:

- As soon as I get a fight offer set sliders so I don't leave them undone, I've been doing that a lot lately.

- Break top 15 manager rank.

- Keep The Cage Cartel in div.1 every month and win div.1 at least once.

- Still be here for my 5 year milestone.

• Upvote 2

My goals from last year

- Top 200 Manager Ranking Consistently Achieving this, since I think I have been in the top 200 for the vast majority of the year, even hitting top 100

- Troid to be in the top 15 ranked orgs regularly Smashed this, currently #5 in the world and haven't dropped out of the top 10 for over half a year

- Have a fighter in the top 500 P4P Achieved this with a few fighters

- Reach 200 wins historically Achieved this

- Reach Division 2 in the Manager Pyramids Didn't managed to achieve this due to a roster overhaul near the beginning of the year so been training projects mainly while fighting with a couple of older guys

- Have a month where I am top 10 worldwide Same reason as above, a lot of testing and cutting fighters means I never got a really consistent run going

So might as well set myself some targets for next year

- Top 100 manager ranking consistently

- Have my org become the #1 ranked org in the game at some point, while maintaining a top 5 position

- Have a fighter in the top 100 P4P

- Reach 400 wins historically

Not gonna set myself a bunch of targets that I really have no interest in, so gonna stick with these 4 and hopefully get them all done.

• 3 weeks later...
My goals from last year.

Going to try and achieve what I didn't last year along with a couple other targets.

- Get in the top 10 in the manager rankings FAILED: Not even close, I think my rank in December (76th) was the highest last year

- Get one of my fighters sign for one of the top 3 orgs in the world ( at this time EVO/ Syn/ Ascension ) ACHIEVED: Travis Herald went 2-1 in EVO. Signed a couple of EVO guys from the free agent list. Had Leroy Morris fight in Syn this year for the BW title. Daniel O'Sullivan fought in CEC in a super fight.

- Have at least two of my fighters win a title at some stage during 2014 FAILED: Off the top of my knowledge Leroy Morris, Daniel O'Sullivan, Jozef Jankowski and Liam O'Connor all fought for titles this year but only Daniel O'Sullivan managed to win a title.

- Help my alliance, The Corporation get to Division 1 in the alliance tables ACHIEVED: We were in Division 1 in June iirc.

- Be in a higher division than the one I currently am in (Division 4) ACHIEVED: I was in division 3 before being relegated last month.

- Win at least one tournament with one of my fighters FAILED: Had a couple of fighters in tournaments and fighters who are still in tournaments but if they win it it will be technically 2016.

- Guide at least one of Daniel O'Sullivan (11-3) , Oscar dos Santos (6-3) or Urano Liberte (6-1) to a title shot and win it. ACHIEVED: While Urano Liberte and Oscar dos Santos were released this year, Daniel O'Sullivan went on to win a title at Troid EP, so this has been achieved.

This year:

- Get a fighter into the top 10 p4p MMA list

- Have 2 title holders at the same time

- Help The Corporation return to Division 1 and be in Division 1 at least 3 months throughout the year.

- Get promoted back to Division 3 and stay there

- Win a tournament with 1 of my fighters

- Have a fighter compete in the next Olympics

- If I have a fighter competing at the next Olympics, achieve at least a Bronze medal

- Beat my personal best ranking of 33

- Enter the top 10 manager rankings

- Don't let my manager rank drop outside the top 200

- Guide at least 2 of my free agent pick ups to a title shot

- Continue to release more MMA Tycoon Podcast episodes

- Have one of the following fighters go the entire year undefeated: Domagoj Glavas (1-0), Jose Perez (3-0) Giovanni Muratore (2-0).

- Maintain a positive record against Convicted ( 1-0 vs spix70r, Rambo, Igor, Showdown 0-1 vs CGrace, 4-1 overall (4-2 if Dinooo is included))

Don't fight them then in 2016 :winner:

Just kidding, good luck trying to achieve as many of those goals possible Marky!

Thanks Bjorn!

Perez is in a tournament so he's got at least another two fights. The other two I'll be training for a good couple of months so it might not be until the second half of 2016 before they'll be put to the test.

Reflection of 2015:

- I won the mad cash tournament with Dickie , so very happy with that.

- Won one or two other smaller tournaments and was very close to winning it a few times as well.

- Achieved my highest ranking , 24th

- Won 3 awards in the yearly awards last year.

- Have a few decent prospects coming up.

Goals for 2016:

- Keep Syn at least a top 3 org and hopefully even be able to put it at number one for a long time.

- Medal in the olympics

- Improve my best ranking , 24th

- Get a fighter in the top 10 p4p

- Win a few tournaments

- Hold championship belt and defend it succesfully

- Hold a title in a top 10 org

Defended Silas his belt succesfully already against Baratheon.

Dickie won the bronze in the olympics at 155lbs. (still in 2015 technically)

Happy with the start of the year as I'm in the top 100 again as well and on a nice winning streak.

• 3 weeks later...

So might as well set myself some targets for next year

- Top 100 manager ranking consistently

- Have my org become the #1 ranked org in the game at some point, while maintaining a top 5 position

- Have a fighter in the top 100 P4P

- Reach 400 wins historically

Not gonna set myself a bunch of targets that I really have no interest in, so gonna stick with these 4 and hopefully get them all done.

Cracked one down already

The only goal I remember from 2015 was to reach the top 100 managers. I did that.

My goals for this year are simple:

1. Stay in the Top 100 managers consistently. (right now I have been in the top 200 managers for the last 6 months

2. Have more of my own fighters on my roster. (This is shameful) in 2015 I only had 1 out 14 fighter . Right now I have 4 out of 14 fighters (getting better).

3. Make more friends through the game.

4. Have at least one of my fighters reach top 100 p4p. Right now my highest rank is 662 (I have some work to do)

• 3 weeks later...

My goals from last year.

This year:

- Get a fighter into the top 10 p4p MMA list

- Have 2 title holders at the same time Currently Daniel O'Sullivan and Corey Davis

- Help The Corporation return to Division 1 and be in Division 1 at least 3 months throughout the year.

- Get promoted back to Division 3 and stay there

- Win a tournament with 1 of my fighters Diego Bustamante won ITFL Season 4 HW

- Have a fighter compete in the next Olympics

- If I have a fighter competing at the next Olympics, achieve at least a Bronze medal

- Beat my personal best ranking of 33

- Enter the top 10 manager rankings

- Don't let my manager rank drop outside the top 200

- Guide at least 2 of my free agent pick ups to a title shot Gordus Clay is getting a title shot, so only need one more to get one.

- Continue to release more MMA Tycoon Podcast episodes

- Have one of the following fighters go the entire year undefeated: Domagoj Glavas (1-0), Jose Perez (3-0) Giovanni Muratore (2-0). Jose Perez is now defeated.

- Maintain a positive record against Convicted ( 1-0 vs spix70r, Rambo, Igor, Showdown 0-1 vs CGrace, 4-1 overall (4-2 if Dinooo is included))

Updated

.................................... :yes: TAKE OVER THE GAME :winner: ........................

............................ :shades: Become a Moderator :angel: .....................

Im not sure if i can become a moderator this year...probably not...lol....but believe me by the end of the year my critics will bow before me...and ask for forgiveness....i will put my hand on theire shoulder and wisper....i forgive you son you didnt know what you where doing....and i keep WINNING :bangin: :baby:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5