Yurmommy, rising up from the ashes of Kolmanskop.

bjornmma1

I think you should be experienced enough for me not to have to explain you how the end of round text isn't so accurate. Da Silva had a fight where this text predicted it to be 3-2 rounds for the opponent and judges scored it 50-45 for Da Silva. Da Silva was winning the fight anyway, just count the successful strikes. Get your crappy fighter to top50 and we can see who is going to get mauled.

I think you should be experienced enough for me not have to explain you how just the number of succesfull strikes is not the only factor in how a fight is scored. Damage comes into play as well for example... Chico was beating you, altough not as decisive as I would have expected beforehand.

My crappy fighter would arrange a dental appointment for your guy, before putting him to sleep. :yes:

PS: If you would learn how to post with your fighter in character , that would be a bit more interesting and relevant. It would make for a nicer build-up for an inevitable battle between Da Silva and Yurmommy.

So you are trying to say that the fighter who got ko-ed did more damage? It is pretty obvious that Louis Princip uses 100% accuracy in every lower division fight. But the fact that you are looking for excuses why I have beaten somebody totally unrelated to you is pretty funny.

P.S.: I have more important stuff to do than role-playing with imaginary dolls. End of the day, winning fights > talking shit.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

So you are trying to say that the fighter who got ko-ed did more damage? It is pretty obvious that Louis Princip uses 100% accuracy in every lower division fight. But the fact that you are looking for excuses why I have beaten somebody totally unrelated to you is pretty funny.

P.S.: I have more important stuff to do than role-playing with imaginary dolls. End of the day, winning fights > talking shit.

No, I am saying that the one who got Tko'd used more damage and gassed himself out a bit too early.

Hahaha, the 'I have more important stuff to do' - line, how innovating! :P

PS: sometimes the process can be just as much as fun as the result.

End of the day, when Yurmommy vs Da Silva happens one day, the only thing Da Silva will have to enjoy is the process, not the result.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 5 months later...

No, I am saying that the one who got Tko'd used more damage and gassed himself out a bit too early.

Hahaha, the 'I have more important stuff to do' - line, how innovating! :P

PS: sometimes the process can be just as much as fun as the result.

End of the day, when Yurmommy vs Da Silva happens one day, the only thing Da Silva will have to enjoy is the process, not the result.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14391921581862.png

Eyeam Yurmommy

16-5-1

Well, it seems like my manager knew what he was saying.

Funny as well how Da Silva first had to change management teams, before he issued the challenge.

Seems like he was not the chicken after all, but it was him former manager.

Anyway, fun fight, but with no surprise for me.

I always knew that he didn't pose any treat to me and I made short work of him.

Anyway, you can find the fight replay underneath:

http://i65.tinypic.com/nmx0nc.png

Link to the fight:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=940444

The finish:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2195kic.png

Thank you to John Daugherty for setting this fight up and to have given me the chance to shut up Da Silva.

I am not really interested in fighting all that much, but should any midget feel the need to challenge me, contact John from Syn: Dare (290k+) to start any possible negotiations. If I fight again, it will be on his turf only.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Couldn't have worked out any better for you, eh. But we all know you fight the manager as much as the fighter. Da Silva's new manager... well... enough said.

Well, his new manager actually did challenge my guy, while his former manager...

It certainly would have been fun to beat his previous manager, but wouldn't have made much difference.

Da Silva is an easy fight for Yurmommy.

I always said that and now finally got the chance to prove it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

After 10 yrs of playing, dude found out that he can counter damage his way to a ko vs a tired opponent and now he pretends to be some slider genius or something lmao

Nope.

Da Silva has very weak morale, so is pretty easy to beat, that is all.

You might like making stuff up, but the simple truth is that I always claimed Da Silva is easy to beat and got the chance to prove it and did.

Hit him hard a few times and he quits.

Your slider `magic` can`t help that either.

If you feel like I am wrong, ask Mike and his current manager if you can manage Da Silva in a direct rematch and lets go...

• Downvote 2

Nope.

Da Silva has very weak morale, so is pretty easy to beat, that is all.

You might like making stuff up, but the simple truth is that I always claimed Da Silva is easy to beat and got the chance to prove it and did.

Hit him hard a few times and he quits.

Your slider `magic` can`t help that either.

If you feel like I am wrong, ask Mike and his current manager if you can manage Da Silva in a direct rematch and lets go...

For fucks sake man, you vs Ovo is the same as Karter vs TJ Mitchel....ones a noob, the other is Ovo/TJ...;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1