Discarded 360k fighters

BobbMogg

Nope. I'd rather click other 3 and roll with it.
Its easier to test learning speed than the rest. Its a variable I can test and control... So I dont do it.
I mean... You can check fast learner as hidden and still roll a low number... Its just a plus 30

are you not ticking fast learner as hidden?

Nope. I'd rather click other 3 and roll with it.

Its easier to test learning speed than the rest. Its a variable I can test and control... So I dont do it.

I mean... You can check fast learner as hidden and still roll a low number... Its just a plus 30

Word. Frustrating to create a ton of new fighters but getting a natural fast learner with a boost in heart, chin and power? Thats gold.

Well, believe me, even checking like this I got lots of crappy chins... So I see no point on wasting this plus on something I can know FOR sure the number...

Word. Frustrating to create a ton of new fighters but getting a natural fast learner with a boost in heart, chin and power? Thats gold.

• Upvote 1

Thing is if someone is a average learner say around 5, and he has great hiddens then he only has to be elite at one thing to win a title, either boxing or Muai Thai. With solid defensive ground game and Decent wrestling, you could have a really capable fighter, as long as he's not a superslow learner, then there could be a few Hidden Gems out there on the F/A market. Why is a lot of people obsessed with creating the perfect Elite in every category fighter?? Think this game revolves a lot on luck with the original hiddens more than anything...

• Upvote 1

I have a 5 average with KO power and Heart. He is REALLY lacking behind all my other fighters, skill wise.
I thought like you before, but now both my fighters I kept thinking of this gives me the chills to sack'em.

Obs: I did train them for MMA, tho. If I did stick just with KT or TWGC, maybe...

Thing is if someone is a average learner say around 5, and he has great hiddens then he only has to be elite at one thing to win a title, either boxing or Muai Thai. With solid defensive ground game and Decent wrestling, you could have a really capable fighter, as long as he's not a superslow learner, then there could be a few Hidden Gems out there on the F/A market. Why is a lot of people obsessed with creating the perfect Elite in every category fighter?? Think this game revolves a lot on luck with the original hiddens more than anything...

// ==UserScript==

// @name MMA Tycoon New Skills Snapshot

// @description This script lets managers see the exact amount of points fighters have in a specific skill.

// @version 1.0

// @copyright 2015

// ==/UserScript==

function Main() {

jQuery('h1:contains("Fighter Skills - Snapshot")').parent().append('<div>Select the skill you want to check, then click on the colored bar to see the exact skill amount.</div>');

jQuery("td[background*=images/barred], td[background*=images/bargreen], td[background*=images/barblue]").click(function(){

var alertText = '';

var barPercent = jQuery(this).attr('width').replace("%", "");

barPercent = (barPercent * 1.5).toFixed(2);

if (barPercent < 5.0) {

alertText = "Ouch! Better luck next time. Hope that fighter didn't cost you any VIP days.";

} else if (barPercent >= 5.0 && barPercent < 5.5) {

alertText = "Unlucky I guess? I mean, it's still a correct learning speed, but you need patience or really good hiddens with that fighter.";

} else if (barPercent >= 5.5 && barPercent <= 6.5) {

alertText = "That's a decent/fast learner you got there. With good hiddens, you may have yourself an org ID restricted beast!";

} else if (barPercent > 6.5 && barPercent <= 7.5) {

alertText = "Crazy fast learner dude. Seriously, give that guy a few months training, sign him up to an ID restricted org, and you'll be crushing cans like the Vendetta crew!";

} else {

alertText = "Keep in mind that this is not a fighter's learning speed. Learning speed is tested in 1 training session (with 1 point in the specific skill), at 100% energy/morale, 1 on 1 with an elite coach.";

}

alert(barPercent + '\n' + alertText);

});

}

Main();

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1