How much does private gym cost weekly?

BudLight

Hi guys. I haven't played the game in a while and I decided to come back - nostalgia!

I just bought a VIP and decided to commit properly. I want to train some prospects, make some decent fighters. I want to open my private gym, just for my fighters. As I have 10 fighter slots, I would hire 10 elite coaches(if needed that many, I don't remember if it's ok to have multiple fighters in conditioning coach sessions?). So probably most of these coaches would be double elite, with a single triple elite for cw.

As I remember I had much more money, but never the less. How much does this kind of gym cost per week?

Would it be smarter to just open a public gym to earn some money like that first?

Stay safe everyone!

• Upvote 2

i've got 12 coaches at mine and it sets me back 35k per week. 60k sounds pretty expensive, must have a few triple elite coaches, i have just the one plus 3 single elite coaches so that may be why it's cheaper.

Hmmm, that is interesting. I used to run this type of gym before, but I really can't remember the expenses. I think I will give it a go. I'll take 50k loan, and see how it goes.

i've got 12 coaches at mine and it sets me back 35k per week. 60k sounds pretty expensive, must have a few triple elite coaches, i have just the one plus 3 single elite coaches so that may be why it's cheaper.

I've said around 60k because he said 1 triple plus the rest double elites...

so around 50-60k

as for manager to manager loans, they exist.

also, hiring fees are more expensive than that, so it will cost you more to open it than to maintain it. If you dont have money to pay 4 weeks+hirirng fees, dont get a loan.

I have 2 triple elite coaches, 7 double elites and 2 single elites and the coach fees are 63k per week. But I bring in 27k from the fighters who pay 1k a week to train there. So overall it’s 36k. That’s where the $ confusion must come from!

But yeah, expensive.

• Upvote 4

I have 2 triple elite coaches, 7 double elites and 2 single elites and the coach fees are 63k per week. But I bring in 27k from the fighters who pay 1k a week to train there. So overall it’s 36k. That’s where the $ confusion must come from!

But yeah, expensive.

I also do this. Exact same setup in my gym(s).

If I can suggest make your fighters pay the 1k , you are laundering your money at the same time you cut some costs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I also do this. Exact same setup in my gym(s).

If I can suggest make your fighters pay the 1k , you are laundering your money at the same time you cut some costs.

Have you been doing the same in your alt account's gym ? The one that Mike deleted :training2:

• Upvote 5

Running a private gym can be expensive, but not so bad depending on your needs. I hire a skill coach for each fighter I train in a private gym, then 1-2 CT coaches to use between them. I try to schedule out training so that I can focus on using 1 coach to train a couple different skills before sacking him and hiring a new coach for new needed skills. If it's a project fighter, I find it is much more efficient to train skills that require double and/or triple elite coaches via the creation page and then train the single elite coached skills at the gym.

For example (as most already do) I ALWAYS start off with 12 Clinch. This being a triple elite coach would be very expensive, and starting at 12 will save you a lot of time. I never start off with takedowns or takedown Def as those are the cheapest to train..

So really, it's all about how you build your fighter and plan to train him as to how much the private gym will cost. If it's for 1 or 2 fighters, it can be pretty cheap in comparison.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What do you mean by cope? Sparring is easy in private gyms when you have the right sparring bots or partners.

Well Im thinking about starting a private gym and I have 5 decent sparbots (a couple are grappling / striking only).

But I have like 15 fighters so how would I create sessions that would train my fighters primaries properly?

1) if my sparbots do back to back sparring sessions does that worsen the quality of sparring for the other fighters or does it just mean they improve their own skills less efficiently?

2) if I was to have 4 4*+ sparbots with a couple 3* fighters and a few 1* fighters (total 9) - would it benefit my fighters or is the average too weak?

3) In order to ensure all 15 of my fighters get good training would you only use a small portion of those in the private gym as I dont have enough sparbots and keep the test in public gyms?

Well, 1 on 1 sparring is still damn efficient, so every sparbot is effectively half a coach. With fifteen fighters, you theoretically need fifteen coaches to fill their schedule, so 12 from gym + 2 from 4 sparbots is missing one, buuuut if any of your fighters fight, there will always be someone resting after a fight/before a fight, someone will often need to be doing weights, and even if nothing from that would be the case, 2 on 1 sessions are only a few percentage points less efficient than 1 on 1's, so it's really not a big deal if you double some sessions sometimes.

Well, 1 on 1 sparring is still damn efficient, so every sparbot is effectively half a coach. With fifteen fighters, you theoretically need fifteen coaches to fill their schedule, so 12 from gym + 2 from 4 sparbots is missing one, buuuut if any of your fighters fight, there will always be someone resting after a fight/before a fight, someone will often need to be doing weights, and even if nothing from that would be the case, 2 on 1 sessions are only a few percentage points less efficient than 1 on 1's, so it's really not a big deal if you double some sessions sometimes.

I thought 1v1 was nerfed big time so I was expecting to do something like this:

1- Sparbot (4.5*)

2 - Sparbot (4.5*)

3 - Sparbot (4*)

4 - Sparbot (4*)

5 - Sparbot (4*)

6 - Prospect fighter (3*)

7 - Prospect fighter (1*)

8 - Prospect fighter (1*)

9 - Prospect fighter (1*)

With 9 I believe sessions are not split so my 4 fighters will benefit massively.

Ill then group my fighters into 3 main groups for sparring, which means I can have 12 fighters sparring in my gym. All my other fighters are shit anyway so they can just put up with secondaries training for now.

If the sparbots do consecutive sparring sessions is the quality of sparring for other fighters reduced even if the other fighters do not do consecutive sparring?

That it got nerfed doesn't mean it's bad. From looking at two of my boys, 28 1 on 1 sparring sessions of wrestling with a pretty bad sparbot got him from abysmal to proficient--. In comparison, 28 sessions of training dgrappling got a smilar learning speed guy to around strong+ dg, so 1 on 1 sparring is not much slower than 1 on 1 with an elite coach, except that a primary is a lot more impactful than a single secondary, so it's the more work for more impact type of deal.

And sparbots can't spar consecutively because it affects their morale, which affects their sparring worth.

Finally, you can try to organize big sparring sessions, but you will have a problem with overflowing sessions in the other half of the day (say half your gym spars every PM session, cool, but your AM sessions will be overcrowded af).

I thought 1v1 was nerfed big time so I was expecting to do something like this:

1- Sparbot (4.5*)

2 - Sparbot (4.5*)

3 - Sparbot (4*)

4 - Sparbot (4*)

5 - Sparbot (4*)

6 - Prospect fighter (3*)

7 - Prospect fighter (1*)

8 - Prospect fighter (1*)

9 - Prospect fighter (1*)

With 9 I believe sessions are not split so my 4 fighters will benefit massively.

Ill then group my fighters into 3 main groups for sparring, which means I can have 12 fighters sparring in my gym. All my other fighters are shit anyway so they can just put up with secondaries training for now.

If the sparbots do consecutive sparring sessions is the quality of sparring for other fighters reduced even if the other fighters do not do consecutive sparring?

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?