Gladius 335k+

MrWonder

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w25.jpg

Chael "American Gangster" Sonnen

What should i prove more than being best pound for pound, #1 pound for pound fighter. So you want to prove it to me then stop talking and do something. I will say it infront of your ugly face, I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!

You got to prove you a real champ and wasnt a fluke.
  • Upvote 2

Also Billy, I want to be a fighting champ, my next opponent isn't decided yet and won't be for a min as they just made the match up, so explain why I can't fight chael, he'll ill go to 205 and fight.I now

It'll be stupid to do it when you both just won the title and haven't defended it in your own weight class but want to go to another weight class you both are trash ass fighters i could beat both of you with no hands.

It'll be stupid to do it when you both just won the title and haven't defended it in your own weight class but want to go to another weight class you both are trash ass fighters i could beat both of you with no hands.

Cheal "American Gangster" Sonnen

I need no title fight with Miles, what i want is open weight fight no title just a fight. I know i have to defend the title and Miles has to do that too, but am ready to fight anybody in any weight class in an open weight.

Billy Jacob [ 336002 ]

Naw im good bouta be champ after my next fight. You can fight my Bro deshone porter

He in your division he stay in the gym so you wont catch him for any comments.

I'm ready me vs u or me vs Billy. Either way, I'll come to 170 if u want to put ur strap up, if not non title open weight will work

I cant wait to humiliate you infront of everyone and your sloppy division weight class. Fat, slow and weak that is your division. My division was #1 pound for pound with cheikh kassim and now its me. We are Fit, fast and strong...... where are the 170lbs lions

He can get some if he starts asking for......

He already lined up for you but if you want to get the belt took early we can set it up. Doubt you reallt want that fight.

I read all your message guys and I agree with Billy Jacob, you can't ask for a fight for another belt without defending yours at least once, this won't have any sense and won't be fair for every fighters in the division so this won't happen yet. But I am not agaisnt a super fight in the open weight division, we cannot forbid a fight between two warriors who wants to face each other, especially when they don't have a fight yet and they are ranked #1 and #2 in the org so let's do this.

If Richard Kuklinski and Deshone Porter are aslo willing to fight next week we will also have our next 185lbs challenger on the same event

What about this ?

Ranking (Updated 25/08)

145lbs Master Bater 5-0 ©

1. Future Winger 3-1
2. Cheikh Alkamid 3-1
3. Lonzo Ball 5-1
4. Aragon Macbeth 3-1-1
5. David Plouman 2-0

About: Future Winger will face Cheikh Alkamid for the next title shot

155lbs Allisha Abel 4-0 ©

1. Randy RoboTessin 5-1
2. Cheikh Holk 4-2
3. Roland Gilmour 4-0
4. Charles Carmichael 2-0
5. Skull Cracker 4-1

About: Alisha Abel will defend his title against RoboTessin

170lbs
Chael Sonnen 5-0 ©

1. Cheikh Kassim 6-1
2. Randy Tessin 4-1
3. John Booth 4-1
4. Jim McNulty 3-1
5. Kyle Austin 5-2

About: Randy Tessin will face John Booth for the next title shot

185lbs Richie Miles 4-0 ©

1. Amir Dada 5-1
2. Richard Kuklinski 4-1
3. Deshone Porter 3-1
4. Cody Myres 3-2
5. Freddy Krueger 3-2

About: Richard Kuklinski will face Deshone Porter for the next title shot

205lbs Joel Romero 4-0 ©

1. Larry Kramer 3-0
2. Billy Jacob 5-0
3. Thiago Savatos 4-1
4. Rey Roy Roy 6-2
5. Slapped Silly 6-1

About: Joel Romero will defend his title against Billy Jacob

265lbs Zabud Zabirov 5-0 ©

1. Tim Bradshaw 5-0
2. Sekfed Liefde 7-1
3. Sebastian Bertrand 5-1
4. Kal Valen 4-1
5. Jose Romero 3-1

About: Zabirov will defend his title against Bradshaw

I read all your message guys and I agree with Billy Jacob, you can't ask for a fight for another belt without defending yours at least once, this won't have any sense and won't be fair for every fighters in the division so this won't happen yet. But I am not agaisnt a super fight in the open weight division, we cannot forbid a fight between two warriors who wants to face each other, especially when they don't have a fight yet and they are ranked #1 and #2 in the org so let's do this.

If Richard Kuklinski and Deshone Porter are aslo willing to fight next week we will also have our next 185lbs challenger on the same event

What about this ?

Understandable, I'm down for a #1 vs #2 while I wait for my first defense. Find out who ttruly is the best both ground. GNP vs Sub 1 week away

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w3.jpg

Diego "Rocco" Santos

I am the best, and i will prove to you. Miles come fight me punk, you know what amma do to you, you know it. Mr. Wonder if i win this fight i want Miles and Chael, both of them, i dont need Ali anymore. Miles keep running but am gonna get you punk, i will fight anybody to get you. Make it happen me vs Miles. The best vs the best.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Understandable, I'm down for a #1 vs #2 while I wait for my first defense. Find out who ttruly is the best both ground. GNP vs Sub 1 week away

Billy Jacob [ 336002 ]

#1 for now until i take that spot and belt.

• Upvote 1

Billy Jacob [ 336002 ]

#1 for now until i take that spot and belt.

I am the #1 and Miles is just a pussy who tries to be a #2, If miles wants his 0 lose to disappear then he should fight me. I will show you all how great i am, i will defend my title and at the same time fighting every champ in every weight class. I will dominate you all 1 by 1, i can see the fear of all the champs in every division. Am coming for you all!!!! Am not after pride and glory and am not after the title belts, but am after dignity and honor and am after you all champs. I wont run from my division coz i can fight Miles on Sept. 1st and i can defend my title on Sept. 10th, this is what makes me a greater fighter.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I always tell the truth, this isn't predicting but its experience. Kassim where are you now? am always here coz i got gut and bigger balls than you do. Am the champ and the future. 7days after my last fight and i won the title, you got no excuses. Who wants me am always ready....... Richie Miles i said you will be the champ and i will come for you, it seemed crazy last time but you believed now. By the way congra... f#ck you am coming for you b#tch.

Cheikh Kassim

Nothing To hide you won that fight congratulation but don't worry I'll come back to kick your ass you were lucky on this one this won't happen again

Cheikh Kassim

Nothing To hide you won that fight congratulation but don't worry I'll come back to kick your ass you were lucky on this one this won't happen again

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w25.jpg

I gave you a respective beating, i didn't even destroy you so bad. You should thank me for that instead, you are asking for a rematch. By that you mean, you want me to break you into pieces. Are you ready to face me on Sept. 10th, coz am going to face Miles on Sept. 1st. I am just saying but Mr. Wonder is the one who makes rules and decisions. So i don't feel sorry for you Cheikh Kassim coz your ego ruined you. You thought you were the best but the time loss became reality and realized what it test to lose. Its a hard pill to swallow, we all know but drinking milk will make you feel better and get relieved from pain. lol

You don't have to feel sorry for your opponent when he is in worries and sorrow, just let him feel the burn. hahahahahahahahh

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w20.jpg

Mohammed "The Dancer" Ali

Just agreed to fight Freddy and i feel like its a really good match because we both have the same style and its a true test of my boxing and hopefully this will be a 2nd round TKO for me and will be my way back to the top but cannot take ANYTHING for granted

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w20.jpg

Mohammed "The Dancer" Ali

Just agreed to fight Freddy and i feel like its a really good match because we both have the same style and its a true test of my boxing and hopefully this will be a 2nd round TKO for me and will be my way back to the top but cannot take ANYTHING for granted

Ali i think you known how much i respect you, so don't find this disrespectful. I saw your comment and it stunted me until when i read the last words, CANNOT TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED. Why do you believe in yourself then end up disbelieving in yourself at the same (statement)sentence? Doubt is your worst enemy, you need to be confident. Predict it, do it right and earn it. I can tell you how Miles is going to lose, Round 1 TKO with no less than 5days injury and a big beautiful sexy cut on his face. If i lose control and go wild, the fight might just end as a stoppage due to cut. Never back down!!!! Dada has been silent after the loss, lol. The only real toughest fighters in 185 are Mohammed Ali, Dada and Kuklinski but the remaining ones are just a waste of space, hahahahahahaha

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1