1. 1. Upset of the Year 2016

• Itse Perkele vs Slade Traylor
    • Matt Quin vs Rockmeteller Todd
    • Project Falcon vs Ricky Rocker
    • Fabian Hoi vs Lil Wayne I
    • Gun Slinga vs Randolph Turpin
    • Giuseppe Maldini vs Diego Bustamante

Vote for the Upset of the Year 2016!

Each member gets one vote, and you are not allowed to vote for yourself.

Vote for the Upset of the Year 2016!

Each member gets one vote, and you are not allowed to vote for yourself.

can we get a links to the exact fight? because i believe some fought each other more times? i am too lazy to look it up :P

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1452021168300.png

Bjorn O'Donnel

“Special thanks to Michael Knight for helping me tremendously with the sliders for this fight. Without his help I would never accomplish such a great results. Also, thanks to Scott Davies for giving me a ton of advice and basically setting sliders for me for a while. Thanks to all BHP, Barnabas and Peel especially, for disscusing sliders and treating me well. I'm very sorry for all my stupid behavior, sorry for flipping out on Scott and Gus over Hoi vs Page fight and being a complete fake bitch and snake and biting the hand that feeds. I'll admit, I might not be the best manager, but at least I'm an honest person.

Sincerely

Bjorn”

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Bjorn O'Donnel

“Special thanks to Michael Knight for helping me tremendously with the sliders for that fight. Without his help I would never accomplish such a great results. Also, thanks to Scott Davies for giving me a ton of advice and basically setting silders for me for a while. Thanks to all BHP, Barnabas and Peel especially, for discusing sliders and treating me well. I'm very sorry for all my stupid behavior, sorry for flipping out on Scott and Gus over Hoi vs Page fight and being a complete fake bitch and snake and biting the hand that feeds. I'll admit, I might not be the best manager, but at least I'm an honest person.

Sincerely

Bjorn”

Don't lie, we all know you got James Robertson's sliders from Bjorn. :D

Bjorn O'Donnel

“Special thanks to Michael Knight for helping me tremendously with the sliders for this fight. Without his help I would never accomplish such a great results. Also, thanks to Scott Davies for giving me a ton of advice and basically setting sliders for me for a while. Thanks to all BHP, Barnabas and Peel especially, for disscusing sliders and treating me well. I'm very sorry for all my stupid behavior, sorry for flipping out on Scott and Gus over Hoi vs Page fight and being a complete fake bitch and snake and biting the hand that feeds. I'll admit, I might not be the best manager, but at least I'm an honest person.

Sincerely

Bjorn”

Obviously being at BHP was sweet and I learned from them, as I did from you. Are you really going to blame me for learning from experienced managers...?

If you want to try and jump on the bandwagon, at least try to make some sense.

I am happy with the Hoi upset win and you indeed gave me sound advice for that one, but do you really want to try and say that you are the reason I won? How many times have I asked your advice and how many times have I lost afterwards? Do you take the credit for that as well?

You are a very good manager, but it seems to stop there. If you can't give advice to newer managers, to help them out, but instead just tro try and brag about your help if it's a win afterwards, better don't give advice at all then. Advice should be given to help people out and to try and make them better, not to try and claim glory from their wins.

I have helped guys get great wins and others have helped me getting great wins. The difference is, people tend to not be vocal about that, only do that as a gesture to help the other.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...