You Betcha! The Best Odds on Tycoon!

bengreedy

Now taking VIP parlay bets of up to $100,000. This is limited to one manager per card, maximum of 3 times per week. Choose 2-10 fights from any single card and private message me here with your winners. I will respond with a payout amount if your bet is accepted, after which you will confirm your bet by sending me the money.

Also accepting single fight VIP bets in the amounts that follow:

$30,000 - One fight per card per manager

$20,000 - Three fights per card per manager

$10,000 - Up to 10 VIP bets per week.

All VIP bets are limited to 10 transactions per manager per week. This includes parlays.

All bets placed must follow this procedure:

1) Message me here with the winner(s) and event.

2) Wait for the confirmation message from me that will include your odds and or parlay payout.

3) Upon receipt of your confirmation money MUST be sent within 24 hours of confirmation message and no later than 1 hour prior to start of event.

4) Failure to follow this procedure will result in your bet being void.

Currently not accepting fight orgs, message me if you would like to bid on the next opening (message me for details).

First round you got me fair and square that's what made you a champion, I give you that. Either way respect learnt a lot from that fight to take in for the next one. I needed the loss.

The 1st round? which round did you win? i told you lets go again bitch. I was nice in victory but if you are starting wih excuses -_- ive aleady said lets rerun

Round 1 was the round you shut me down and that's the credit you deserve. If sir Camara is happy with it then ok.

Why you talking shit here? talk shit in the FARTMMA thread you bitch. I had no reason to win that fight so next time imma kill you so bring it, i told you straight after the fight id rematch you. You juat sound like a bitch now its hows ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What do i have to do to be able to place bets on my events if its not in a big org i just started my org. Ut would like it if people was able to bet on the events

Just start a bookie and add your events you run to your bookie company. Put whatever amount of money your willing to potentially lose and set the odds for who you think is going to win or lose. Just remember that the amount of money you win or lose is dependent upon how heavily favored or unflavored the the winner and loser are. So make sure you are confident I your selection and odds setting. And I would say start with a low max bet so you don’t get taken to the killers. Say 50 or 100 per fight rather than 500 or 1000. If you did 100 per fight and lost all the bets your total loss would be far far less than if the max was 1000