Kenny Florian?

Ikkitakeda

Your boxing example makes no sense btw. Conor beat up world class mma fighters in mma fights which makes him a world class mma fighter. Stop being deliberately obtuse.

It makes no sense because you make no sense. I said he has poor wrestling so everyone starts talking about how he beat Mendes. He knocked him out and didn't out wrestle him. So that makes no sense to defend his wrestling by saying he beat Mendes. And news flash stop talkling about Conor. This isn't a Conor thread it is a Kenny Florian one. If you want to continue to debate Conor make a Conor thread.

• Downvote 1

Again what does knocking out Chad Mendes have to do with Conor not having bad wrestling? Again If I submit a world class boxer doesn't mean I am a great boxer. Also if memory serves me correct Mendes took the fight on short notice with a little less than 3 weeks to prepare. Which meant basically doing cardio to make weight as he wasn't training for any fight at the time; whereas most fighters when they take a fight on short notice are training for a different fight or some type of event that they had to be in shape for already. Mendes at the time was relaxing and deer hunting.

If you survive a round with hopeless wrestling against a guy thats supposed to wipe the floor with you And the proceed to stop his takedowns in the second round and KO him does that make you a bad foghter? I know chad is smaller than me but he would ragdoll me for an hour straight, now thats horrible wrestling.

And why the fuck are we talking about wrestling and bjj? Its called mixed martial arts, you dont have to be good at one thing you need to know it all and if being average on the ground doesnt make you uncomfortable then hes a damn good fighter. Demian maya is a great bjj guy but anything beyond that hes rubbish and he wont come close to the belt. Dan Henderson was great bevause he had wrestling and ko power, what do you think he wouldve been without his right hand? Just another wrestler who wins some and loses some.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It makes no sense because you make no sense. I said he has poor wrestling so everyone starts talking about how he beat Mendes. He knocked him out and didn't out wrestle him. So that makes no sense to defend his wrestling by saying he beat Mendes. And news flash stop talkling about Conor. This isn't a Conor thread it is a Kenny Florian one. If you want to continue to debate Conor make a Conor thread.

you cant possibly be this dense.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you survive a round with hopeless wrestling against a guy thats supposed to wipe the floor with you And the proceed to stop his takedowns in the second round and KO him does that make you a bad foghter? I know chad is smaller than me but he would ragdoll me for an hour straight, now thats horrible wrestling.

And why the fuck are we talking about wrestling and bjj? Its called mixed martial arts, you dont have to be good at one thing you need to know it all and if being average on the ground doesnt make you uncomfortable then hes a damn good fighter. Demian maya is a great bjj guy but anything beyond that hes rubbish and he wont come close to the belt. Dan Henderson was great bevause he had wrestling and ko power, what do you think he wouldve been without his right hand? Just another wrestler who wins some and loses some.

AGAIN NO MORE CONOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONE!!!! KENNY FLORIAN POST!!!!! Notice the title????

• Upvote 1

AGAIN NO MORE CONOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONE!!!! KENNY FLORIAN POST!!!!! Notice the title????

Who is this Kenny Florini??? Is he one of the bums lord Artem beat to death?