http://i.imgur.com/xA6iBVx.jpg

Hi everyone, you might have seen that the Tycoon Radio thread was recently bumped by myself to see if it would have been possible to bring it back. I tried to get in contact with Goliath who did Tycoon Radio 2.0 but was unsuccessful in getting a response from him, I then tried to get in contact with the guy who ran the original Tycoon Radio show called One More Round, Mac McNulty. He wrote back to me and informed me that it took up too much of his time for him to recreate it but I did ask him questions about how he ran it, what software he used, how he got the guests on, etc.

I've decided that I'm going to attempt to bring back something similar to MMA Tycoon Radio but instead of a radio show, I'm going to try and set up a podcast. Live shows are good but it's not great when something goes wrong, like if one of the guests doesn't show up or you make a mistake and say something you shouldn't have.

I'm looking to have two different sets of hosts, this will help us avoid any problems with getting in guests from different time zones. So the American co-hosts will have to live somewhere close to the American time zones and the European co-hosts will have to live close to European time zones. Hopefully having two sets of hosts will mean we can bring on guests from all across the world.

I think it would be good to have an episode released every month and have each episode be around about 30min per episode. This isn't final, so if you'd like to see it more often or less often, or a longer or shorter podcast, just say. With there being 2 different sets of hosts, the European and American hosts will take it in turns to do the podcast. The European hosts will do the first one, then the Amercian hosts do the second, Euro the third, etc.

In order for me to successfully make a podcast for MMA Tycoon, I need help from you guys to help make it work. I've already been in contact with a couple of MMA Tycoon players about coming onto the show or being a co-host or even helping out with the editing for the podcast.

I need everyone to just fill out some details about yourself so we know what everyone is interested in doing and what time suits you to do the recordings. It'd be great if everyone interested could fill out the 4 things I've asked for. I've provided an example which everyone can follow.

Username:

Preferred Role:

Time Zone:

Preferred Time:

Example

Username: markyosullivan

Preferred Role: European Co-Host and Audio Editor

Time Zone: GMT / BST

Preferred Time: Most times suit me, though wouldn't want to be up later than 2am

Available Roles

Here's a list of all the available roles that I need:

- 2 European Co-Hosts

- European Guests

- 2 American Co-Hosts

- American Guests

- Audio Editors

- Logo / Poster Designers

- Bands/ DJ's (we could maybe use your music as intro and exit music)

List of people who have offered to help

European Team

- Castor (Guest)

- TheMould (Guest)

- itakebrides (Guest)

- GBK (Co-Host / Guest)

- santhros (Co-Host/ Guest)

- rdalycolts (Guest)

- Victusify (Guest)

- Kole (Guest)

- igorbyhenikov (Guest)

- K1Nick (Guest)

- Beck (Guest)

- Caleb613 (Guest)

American Team

- GSP (Guest)

- Scoobyskyline3 (Guest)

- Alexi Zaitev (Co-Host/ Guest / Audio Editor)

- soyster89 (Guest)

- Cdeb1996 (Guest)

- LanceTempleton (Guest)

- j666 (Guest)

- CGrace (Guest)

- J.C. Raven (Guest)

Production Team

- EzekelRAGE (Audio Editor)

- Beck (Video Producer)

- kenlow73 (Video Producer)

How does this work? I give you my phone number, you call and record the conversation? lol

I might be up for it.

Username: Castor

Preferred role: European Guest

Timezone: +1 GMT

Preferred time: Im sure that we can arrange something if we end up doing this thing.

Currently I'm thinking about using Team Speak to record the convo because it records the audio of everyone in the channel. If not Team Speak then maybe Skype but I don't think there's any option in Skype to record the call so I might have to get software to do this.

As for the topics, it'll both be MMA topics and MMA Tycoon related topics :)

Currently I'm thinking about using Team Speak to record the convo because it records the audio of everyone in the channel. If not Team Speak then maybe Skype but I don't think there's any option in Skype to record the call so I might have to get software to do this.

As for the topics, it'll both be MMA topics and MMA Tycoon related topics :)

I think you can you a site like http://www.younow.com/explore.php (used to be blog tv) when done record it on your computer and post on YouTube when your done .It fee i believe and would not cost money.Just tell people when your on it .there another site where you have multi people on there webcam at same time but cant remember the name

P.s i can be a European guest some time :dancing:

Someone should also get an mmatycoon teamspeak/vent server

cause I keep getting banned from chat, Lol

Why, so you can attempt getting banned in three places? :P

But nah, it would be a good idea, unfortunately I don't think there would be many people using it, we barely got people using the chat these days anymore.

Username: santhros

Preferred Role: American Guest (also willing to host or co-host, but am currently deployed in the middle east)

Time Zone: (UTC+03:00)

Preferred Time: 1000-1500

I have tons of podcast equipment as well as experience in gaming podcasts. This sounds like a wonderful thing to spice things up.

Great to see plenty of people offering to help out and get involved with this :)

I've listed all the people who have offered to help in the opening post, it's spit into 3 groups, 1 for all the people who will be recording in the American time zone, 1 for all the people recording in the European time zone and then the other section who wont need to be online during recordings, so these would be the likes of logo/ poster designers, bands/ DJs, audio editors, etc.

I've also put Scooby in that Other section for now because he hasn't gave me any details yet :(