Why is every one making 205 fighters

Boble

I agree it's hard to start up an org. Takes forever to start making profits especially when you start on higher contracts to attract managers. In the beginning that's kind of all you have to attract people to your org when you are competing with other ID orgs and it kind of fucks you for a while because the profts just aren't there and you need financial support to float the org until the hype builds. And finding the balance of arenas and making sure it fills up even with tycoon tools is still difficult...

205 and 265+ are my favorite divisions in general, i cannot be bothered with going into depth to study sliders and be involved with the ground game, so 205+ offer the biggest chance for KO finishes. I would say 185 is the best mix of both worlds, where you get a good deal of decisions while KO's are still very common.

I think i have never created a 135 fighter and at most i have had 3-4 of my fighters in the 145 or 155lbs divisions.

Many people fail to understand that there will be nothing in this game without the fight orgs and also they fail to understand how much of commitment does it require to run an org yourself. There is no point to give shit to org owners when they don't deserve it. Best you could achieve that way is the org owner giving up and you will be thinking in a while "where to send my XXXk ID fighter, there aren't any XXXk ID orgs anymore". With all those billions of tycoon cash floating around, I was never able to understand people that negotiate contracts with newer ID orgs. Only thing I do negotiate with them is the inactivity clause, because my fighters have suffered not once or twice by org owner disappearing. When you get to fight in a PPV org, then you are free to negotiate better contracts for your fighters. But what is the difference if you fight for 1/1/1 or 500/500/500 or 3k/3k/3k at a new ID org? For your fighter it is nothing, but for an org owner there is huge difference, since if he has all fighters on 3k/3k/3k, he will be losing money from the first events, making it hard to sign new fighters, book arenas for more events and also putting work into an org and losing money from it kinda kills your motivation.

I think the same dude contacted me last night looking for financial help, so I doubt that he was being cheap by offering you 500/500/500, just that is the best he could offer. As a matter of fact, that's the approximate worth of a new fighter's hype and pop. I mean, no one got rich by fighting in ID orgs, so aim to have fun there - the big money comes from the PPV orgs. :)

Sometimes some folks have millions and you offer them a contract/sponsorship or whatever and they don't even bother to reject it or they just screw the person over by hittin em in the face coz they think they own this game coz they ve ben here for a much longer time or the other way round some other rich org owner tries to exploit the newbies by offerin crap money or making them a hype farm, what they fail to grasp is without those new players they will have to go and play with their balls instead of this game coz it s not just them who are holding it together it s also those newbies try hard to be a part of this game and community. But I gotta admit that mostly folks here are very helpful, well my experience except a few shitty encounters.

For what it's worth Carver, I apologize to you as well, for my comment on your post. Although I don't think you quoted me 100% accurately. I believe my exact quote was, "it sounds like you're full of shit" or something like that. In any rate. I do apologize and I am now officially done hijacking this thread. Sorry for that as well.

• Upvote 1

For what it's worth Carver, I apologize to you as well, for my comment on your post. Although I don't think you quoted me 100% accurately. I believe my exact quote was, "it sounds like you're full of shit" or something like that. In any rate. I do apologize and I am now officially done hijacking this thread. Sorry for that as well.

No hard feelings man, all s good, cheers