Should MFN Change its Name?

Please share your opinion...   

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should MFN change its name?

• Yes
    • No

Montreal Fight Nights started out holding events in Montreal and eventually started to host in other cities. This was key to the org's growth as some fighters will only fight in their base city and MFN needed to reach out to better fighters to remain competitive. Over time, MFN has evolved into only hosting events in London, Los Angeles, and once in a while Tokyo. The reason behind that is that those are the 3 biggest arenas, and even though MFN did a World Tour last year, it wasn't until we started exclusively using Wombley, the Coliseum, and the Tokyo Bowl on a regular basis that MFN reached the level of success that it currently sits at.

With all that being said, and because MFN no longer hosts events in Montreal, I was wondering what the community thought about MFN dropping the word "Montreal" from its org name.

History also should be considered, as I believe its important to remember where you came from...

Share your thoughts, vote in the poll, and maybe offer up a new name (if you feel its warranted).

I reserve the right to either keep the name the same or change it to anything... but definitely would like some input from the community. Thanks :)

• Upvote 1

I chose not to vote as I think it should be up to you. MFN is known so wouldn't not change. Maybe you could change the M to mean something else if you feel it is time for a face lift but I like it pal

Keep the name obviously but I like the idea of using the city you hold an event in the event title. Vegas Fight Night 1,2,3 etc, New York Fight 1, 2, 3 etc, London Fight Night1, 2, 3 etc.