• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BalugaSaDilim

BalugaSaDilim

White Belt

• Manager
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:43 AM

apparently i played mmatycoon for a long time and still i dont know how to produce a good amount of money. one time, a good guy at the chat gave me money for jumpstart and since then i dont know how to produce more money. is there any way or techniques on producing money here? thanks you for answering such a noob question.

#2 Cobra7

Cobra7

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 530 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:19 PM

apparently i played mmatycoon for a long time and still i dont know how to produce a good amount of money. one time, a good guy at the chat gave me money for jumpstart and since then i dont know how to produce more money. is there any way or techniques on producing money here? thanks you for answering such a noob question.

If you are artistic you can design posters for pay/clothing company. If you are good at writing you can do interviews/previews/post-reviews

#3 itakebrides

itakebrides

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 03:10 PM

Check for free agents .Some times you see older fighters nobody what to pick up since they depoped so bad  but they have a lot of money you can launder

Russell_Crowe_Loves_Fighting_Fighting_Ar

#4 ericj

ericj

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, and Video Games
  • Manager Profile

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:22 AM

Check for free agents .Some times you see older fighters nobody what to pick up since they depoped so bad  but they have a lot of money you can launder

Wait you can take money from your fighters?

#5 Cobra7

Cobra7

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 530 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:23 AM

Wait you can take money from your fighters?

Yes look for a company with a product called laundry: you buy a certain amount most companies that I know sell 500 at a time at $300 which is $150k. Out of that 150k spent you get anywhere from 10-30% sent back to your manager account

#6 UndergroundKing

UndergroundKing

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 159 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:10 PM

What he said but you get between 70-90% of your cash back depending on which company you go to, happy hunting though as laundry is hard to find after the first week of every month

#7 Cobra7

Cobra7

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 530 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:49 PM

What he said but you get between 70-90% of your cash back depending on which company you go to, happy hunting though as laundry is hard to find after the first week of every month

Thanks for correcting that I was writing based on company cut lol

#8 Monsieur.Camara

Monsieur.Camara

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 650 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:55 PM

Most companies pay well for event writeups

1510498238RFL_logo.png1496812091Untitled-3.png

#9 Ca9ers

Ca9ers

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:21 PM

Yes look for a company with a product called laundry: you buy a certain amount most companies that I know sell 500 at a time at $300 which is $150k. Out of that 150k spent you get anywhere from 10-30% sent back to your manager account

Dont forget the hype... New players cant get FA fighters with a significant amount of money because of the sharks (older players with higher hype) theres always some looking to pick the richest FA to launder...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: money

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users